Want a cool, new, unique outfit?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Want a cool, new, unique outfit?

This topic contains 32 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11 years ago.

• Author

Hello there, Welcome to my shop!!! Here I can help u create a cool fashionable outfit. You just have to answer these questions in order for me to help you: 1. what’s your pets gender. 2. what colors do u want in it. 3. what’s your budget (how much money you want to spend). 4. what style of clothes. (example: casual, dressy, etc.) 5. what kind of pet do you have. I will get back to you ASAP but in the meantime, stay tuned for your outfit!!! :D :)

Narnian100

Hey guys there is something wrong with the Webkinz Forums, At least on my computer. All I can do on Webkinz news forums is click on the big Forum button which shows the diff forums like Webkinz world,Pets,Estore,Mazin Hampsters and such and I can only click on the how many minuets ago did whoever reply. So I am thinking we should do all our trading on here. Thank you:D

I’ll try to get to you tomorrow.

Bubbagump; here is my attempt to get you a good outfit. pet #1- Cute Cropped Jacket- 70 KC. Jeans- right now (on sale) 46 KC regular price- 65 KC. Plaid Buckle Cap- 155 KC Pink Polka dot Rainboots- 65 KC (<- optional) you total is 346 KC. your change; 464 ???KC. it’s unique all right.. the boots kinda mess with the outfit a bit. pet #2 Rock Jacket- ???KC Black Jeans- 80KC. rock shoes-?????KC. SO SORRY it’s all black. i couldn’t think of an outfit for a rockerz cat. :’( :) :D ;0) it comes out 120 KC i think.. Chillylily- Blue & Green Kilt- 105 KC, Green layer tee- 40 KC. Blue Mary Janes – 75 KC. sorry if this outfit STINKS. the ending price is 220 KC. idk how much your change is, but i know it’s a lot. Alpineleopard; for sportsy- bllue football jersey-60 KC. Boys Varisty Jeans- 158 KC. Red Ball cap- 20 KC. Purple SNeakers-45KC. ending price is 283 KC. tel me if you changed your mind on sporsty for electra.

That’s perfect CCCCC thanks so much :)

Btw another idea for the rockerz could be like pink baggy jeans or funky flower pants in order to get that flair :)

iluSharkie

1) girl 2) any colors 3) not over 1000 kc 4) makes you stand out!! 5) hedgehog1

I know you are probably backed up with people asking this but can I have a job here? I love fashion :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.