Want TOP SECRET RECIPES?Just Click Here, and you’ll be a pro chef in no time!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Want TOP SECRET RECIPES?Just Click Here, and you’ll be a pro chef in no time!!!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Raindrop 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Raindrop

Hi everybody! I am Raindrop, and I know TONS of secret recipes!!! If you are wondering how, well, let’s just say that I am an apprentice of Chef Gazpacho! I don’t know every single recipe, as I am an apprentice, and there are many created each year! All you have to do is ask me a name of a recipe, and I will answer. If I don’t know one, I will give you another in return. Here is one right now: Florbuzzall Buggaburst: honey, sunflower seeds, tomato soup All you have to do is ask!!! Also, here is a challenge Chef Gazpacho has rrecently given me that I need some help to crack: Blucocrunch Bread!!! Please Reply, Raindrop

Raindrop

I do not know neon tutu, as I am an apprentice of Chef Gazpacho. Here is a top secret recipe made of 3 other ones: Sturcarrunch: Bluffles Waffle Shack, Sappirake Scones, Turretango Twist Bluffles waffle shack is cupcake, waffles, blueberries Sappirake Scones is blueberry cheesecake, corn flakes, coconut Turretango Twist is cake, salad, french fries Just put all 3 in the stove and you have Sturcarrunch! If this doesn’t work, tell me, and I will fix it. Also, all 3 go in the stove, or they wont work.

LesMisLover

do you know neon tutu?

chillylily

Blueberry Cheesecake+Chocolate Bar+ Potato Chips=Blucocrunch Bread. Hope this helps! :D P.S. You have to use the stove

Blucocrunch Bread: Blueberry Cheesecake, chocolate bar, and potato chips.

chillylily

Do you know those three ones that came out a little while ago? I think they’re called Yiblish, Mozzlenoms, and……. I don’t remember the last one. And the Blucocrunch Bread, that one has already been solved, but I don’t remember what’s in it.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.