We need Easter Hammocks

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives We need Easter Hammocks

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 11 years ago.

• Author

Ok, so these are kinzpostable starting tomorrow. So if anyone is in need of one, ask here and make a list of what you have to trade. That way those with extras can respond and see who they want to trade with. I’m offering the Acropolis Bed or a few rare items for a hammock. Thanks everyone.

Hi. I am also in need of an Easter Hammock. I’m not sure of the values, but I have an Enchanted Elf Organ I am willing to trade. I just cant seem to find a home for it…I keep moving it around. JLMK UN is the same as on here, sistrleah1965. I like to kinzpost, and I will send first.

dogfish

Hi bff, I am noting this right now. LOL One day you will find just the right place for the elven organ, trust me. That aways happens, and soon they will be free to deluxe members. Do not trade for hammock. TTYS C PS I still have tons of eggs, can’t eat thm all.

JRS1

I’d love an Easter Hammock too! I have a lot to offer. Lots of clothing, retired exclusives, a few PSI’s, a lot of objects, etc. I have items from Mazin Hamsters like Hay Wagon Bed and Water Tower Chair that would be great for Wild West Room. Just let me know what want for Hammock. Thanks!

cutekarate

I also very much need the Hammock,

cutieny2008

Hi! I also need the Hammock, I am willing to offer a few items, like the rare Unbirthday Chair, Signature Digified Dreams Bed, Wacky Eucalyptus TV, possibly retired Sea Otter PSI, retired Toco Toucan PSI, and the Crimson Robes (red panda PSI).

abislu1

I REALLY need the hammok!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.