We need Easter Hammocks

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives We need Easter Hammocks

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 11 years ago.

• Author

Ok, so these are kinzpostable starting tomorrow. So if anyone is in need of one, ask here and make a list of what you have to trade. That way those with extras can respond and see who they want to trade with. I’m offering the Acropolis Bed or a few rare items for a hammock. Thanks everyone.

bunnyheaven

I would like a hammock but not enough to trade psi and rares for it!!! @dogfish, you still have uneaten eggs? I thought everyone (like me) ate them on the spot. :D Thank you for the bunny planters! I sooooooooo appreciate them! bunnyheaven:)

dogfish

Hi bunny, I have many accounts, my pets all stay on a hundred, most accounts, I don’t play on long enough for them to get hungry. I’m lucky is I can feed them afee eggs each day. it will take me some time to get rid of them all. TTYL DF

abislu1

I no wat the eleven pipe organ is she has the enchanted ELF organ.

abislu1

She said elf organ not the eleven one.But that was the first tradable estore item.

dogfish

It’s called the enchanted elven organ, ask fudgey, I gave her one for xmas. Maybe you should keep your cap, and not send it to cruise. DF

ok Chloe!!! I will keep my organ!!! Thank you for always coming to my rescue!!!! BFF!! PS I wish I could help you eat your eggs!!!!! TTYS! Leah :)

abislu1

Sisterleah I am very intrested in ur organ.Would u like the signature camel PSI?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.