Webkinz Academy Strength

Home Forums Games – Archives Webkinz Academy Strength

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  straity 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

straity

I am on level 9 of the strength class, and I tried to pass one class for 3 months. Does anyone, who has finished the strength, have any hints what I can do? Thanks for any help!

netge

I have an old laptop that is super slow and the bar goes up and down very slowly which is how I can pass the harder levels. It needs to be quite old and past being able to be used for normal computing.

netge

I haven’t ever played for anyone else, just my own pets. About 6 of them have completed all the challenges and have their diplomas and I have two more almost finished and one just starting. I have too many pets to do it for all, so I just pick one at random.

Atomton

Any hits of how to pass level 5? 4? 3?-Atom

straity

Play it a lot It took me 4 years to get to level 9

netge

You need an old, very slow computer that doesn’t move the bar up and down too quickly, as the area you need to hit is so tiny. That’s how I played the 50 levels and managed to complete all ten levels of strength for several other pets. I find it nearly impossible to pass the strength class on a new fast machine beyond about level 5.

straity

netge: That was my guess all my PC’s have interl I7 . How did you play for other members? Did they sign you there sign on?

Atomton

Straity, I think he means on his account.-Atom

trixie77

That’s not true, slower computers the bar does not move slower. I have one and it moves the same. If it does move slower, it would be only by a fraction of a second.

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.