Webkinz Android App

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Webkinz Android App

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lolopoloka 10 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

butchbark

Hi! Anyone else think that there should be Webkinz game apps for Android and other phone platforms? I have an Android phone, and I think it’s really unfair that there’s only apps for iPhone users. I wonder if Ganz is developing any apps for other phones. I hope so! Any thoughts?

mybffmegan

Yes i totally agree with both of you. It is unfair that you can’t get the other games on android phones. I want more webkinz games on my android phone since there are only 2 games on the webkinz app if you have regular membership and 3 if you have deluxe. I hope they will put other webkinz games on android so we can earn more kinzcash. Anyways i totally agree and i hope that they will change their mind.

lolopoloka

I feel the same way as you do. I hope they change it. I had a iPhone but I like my android better. But I did not notice you could not play these games on a android only on a iPhone :( Hope they think about it.

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.