Webkinz Book Club

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Webkinz Book Club

This topic contains 29 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Talk about books in real life and each week recive a book (on webkinz) to read. If you want to join LMK and tell me your user or ask which book it is and buy it yourself

mollyberger

ok I just have to say awwwwwwwww !!!!! sparky is so cute in all the pictures!!!

Stealthstorm

Hey Snow!!! My user is PomJazz, and it appears we are already friends! :D Ok, I think I know what you mean with the books in real life. :) So yeah, lets drop that! I will buy an Air of a Mystery book because I am bored and need something to do, but thanks! :D I will tell y’all my opinion when I finish it! ~SS

Well…………………………………… Okay so what is your user SS. I will send to true2myworld1. We will start out with an air of a mystery book Lets get it read bye the end of the month.

Stealthstorm

Hey!!! Info on me, couldn’t post it earlier. I’m Stealthstorm! I’ve been on here for about 4 years. I am a girl and a teenager! :( I love to read….I love The Hunger Games and the whole Warriors series. I love sports, and I especially love soccer and running. I also play many instruments, but my main one is clarinet. I LOVE animals! I have 5, Nashville (horse), Liberty (dog), Oreo (cat), Cajun (guinea pig), and Pacific (beta). My favorite color is blue!! :) I am a pollotarian, but I only eat chicken. My favorite animal is a horse! I agree, we should read books in real life, like one chapter per 3 days, and then post our thoughts on it! But Snow, this is your forum, so you decide. ;) ~SS

True2MyWord1

Hi! I’m True2MyWord1. Not sure if you know who I am, but I have two pets on WW and am lonely. :( I LOVE reading books and watching their movie editions. (Is this enough information?) Fav. color- GREEN! Love math, not L.A :P Do you think we could read real books too? Okay, the point is that I REALLY want to join! Thanks and get back to me about the real books thing. Suggestion: The Legend Series or Divergent Series. Anyone want to see the movie?!

Well I don’t feel to great about real books. That was my origanal Idea. Trying for another forum like this and well you will find out at a later date

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.