Webkinz Book Club

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Webkinz Book Club

This topic contains 29 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Talk about books in real life and each week recive a book (on webkinz) to read. If you want to join LMK and tell me your user or ask which book it is and buy it yourself

Stealthstorm

Snowflake, I would love to be a part of it too! :mrgreen:

Okay, when are the new forums coming out? I want to create a new one. It will be fancier than ever

icecooler86

Hi Snowflake Pup Queen, I would like to join. I like to read in real life, too.

Mollybergur, okay, Icecooler you may join, I am going to make a new one once the new forums are out.

ATTENTION EVERYONE due to the fact that the forums are changing in a few weeks, I am going to start fresh, not changing my user or anything but with forums, this will be redone and alot fancier. If you want to still be apart of it LMK. I am going to limit my forums so I don’t get in over my head.

mollyberger

my favorite books to read are candy apples books . it is a series but each book has nothing to do with each other . I only started to read them a little while a go and I get them by going to my local thrift store .

It’snot just me who gets books from book store.

thrift shop. Also found a webkinz there. YAY

mollyberger

I know right ?? like I have gotten like 5 webkinzs from thrift stores . but now that they are always cheap at other stores I don’t really see a need to buy em any more

I actually found one with code. The code worked. It’s name is Willie. He is so cute

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.