Webkinz Book Club

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Webkinz Book Club

This topic contains 29 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Snowflake Pup Queen 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Talk about books in real life and each week recive a book (on webkinz) to read. If you want to join LMK and tell me your user or ask which book it is and buy it yourself

Hey so for the book I really did not like the misleading title. It did not have much to do with air. I mean it was a good book but as for the title I really am mad. I would have expected it to have to do with the meanings. I found it simple to read and a nice little book that had to be read within 5 minutes. I love the storyline and the ending was beautiful. Especially sine gema got to live her dream. But I feel they forgot completely about ms. birdys necklace. Confusing thing see ya bye.

zebb5

I guess I should of given some info so let’s go! I am a preteen I have been on webkinz for 6 years. I love reading its my life! I love the Warriors series, Hunger Games series, and the Divergent series. I love the color blue and animals! I have 4 pets. London (Siberian Forest Cat Kitten) Baliey (Siberian Forey Cat Kitten) Bullseye (Bull Terrier) Charlie (English Bulldog) I love milkshakes, and I have braces. Peace!

zebb5

And you know my user name were buddies c=

zebb5

Can I join? I have finally gotten back on. Only one person to blame… My twin =P

Hey, so i have a few changes. The first is that we will be doing 1 book a month. Next is I will ask a question each week on here to get it to where we know each other a little better. So this weeks question is: What is one book You really want to read. You can post a few if you want. I actually have two which are trilogies so 6 all together. The hunger games trilogy (which is the hunger game, catching fire, and mocking jay) and the divergent trilogy ( divergent, allegiant, insurgent) SEE YA LATER.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.