Webkinz building kits for FREE!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Webkinz building kits for FREE!

This topic contains 188 replies, has 48 voices, and was last updated by  readingrocks 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

LambTyler

Hey everyone! Is there a building kit that you want that is either deluxe so you can’t get it, or you just don’t have enough friends to finish it? Just tell me which one you want and your username and I can make it for you! Please don’t ask for all of them though, only one at a time.
    Also, please check out my trading forum to see if you are interested in anything off my trade list and of course to see if you have anything on my wish list ;)
    ♫Lamb♥Tyler♫

jr312

Hi I am not deluxe but would love one of the berry kits. Thanks, will trade for it. Thank you. jr312

LambTyler

You don’t have to trade for these, they are for free. Is it the moon berry jam machine that you want? Let me know! Thanks, LT

crissy135

Lamb-I have preddyprees Crystal Falls ready- just needs to send me a friend request so I can send it out-it is so cool- your pet can actually swim in it. I am going to build one for me next! I am also working on a jam machine if someone else needs it- jlmk- I don;’t like them because you can’t do anything with them….

LambTyler

Yes now that the berry festival has started you can click on it and it makes jam! Its really kind of cool! For some reason though, I don’t think you were able to do that before the berry festival started.

crissy135

Mine makes jam but the jam goes into a hole and you can’t grab it or eat it or anything- has it changed?

LambTyler

No I can’t grab mine but before the festival started I don’t think mine even moved. LT

crissy135

You are so sweet I am glad you like it. Thanks for the help too- just keep saying yes when Lamb asks for things to build with. Right now, I really am not looking for anything but some funky seeds which are estore or something you may not have and chilly and I are looking on another forum so no worries. I just sent it to be nice since people have sent so many nice things to me-enjoy crissy135

puppyluver13

crissy, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! what do you want in return??? I have retired w shop items, potm video items, and exclusive items. Also, I can help you with building kits, if you want ; )

crissy135

I sent two Jam Machines out so far- one to belle and 1 to puppy. The crystal fallss should be ready tonight or tomorrow and i will send it to Preddypree when he sends me a friend request. crissy135

LambTyler

Ok and I got the balloon for firefox. Awesome! You were a great help crissy! Thanks! LT :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.