Webkinz Club: Get To know the Players

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Webkinz Club: Get To know the Players

This topic contains 111 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  angelgirldog7 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

cehgirl

Hello fellow players!!! I am cehgirl, but better known on the internet as Yatastar. I am here to help Webkinz players get to know each other better and fid your opinions on certain topics. I will send out one question a week that I would like your opinion on, and some that I find interesting will be shared on my websites and Facebook page. Thank you for participating, and may StarClan light your path. ~Yatastar~ (cehgirl)

Stealthstorm

Question 2: Spottedleaf my Signature Bengal Cat! I love the cat Spottedleaf in the Warriors series! :) ***May StarClan Forever Light Your Path, Stealthstorm of ThunderClan***

bob15dj

I don;t know how much of the Warriors you have read, but i like Spottedleaf too! Δ bob δ

Stealthstorm

I’ve read them all, The Last Hope made me cry so much…you know why! ~*Hakuna Matata*~

Stealthstorm

Christine!!!!! I REMEMBER YOU!!! I have missed you around here!!! More about me: I have a Haflinger named Nashville, a collie named Liberty, a Turkish van named Oreo, and an Abyssinian Guinea Pig named Cajun. When I am older I want to be a vet. I love riding, and running! I love basketball and soccer too. I love hanging with my friends, reading Warriors, playing video games, and riding! :) And my birthday is next week!! ~Ride and be Happy Happy Happy

Hello everyone. Name says it all. I like to play and trade on Webkinz and WKN. My two boys keep me busy. I love to garden. I love to play in the dirt and watch things grow. Love the reward of fresh food when it’s all done too. Also like anything to do with fantasy science fiction. Week 1 question: I never adopted a POTM pet on the month, but have had an already adopted pet when it happens. The little extras are nice, but I think they could have more. Week 2 question: I don’t have just one. Some of my faves are Congo my silverback gorilla, Frisky the Sea Otter, Tatonka the American Buffalo, and my 3 dragons (lava, emporer and stormy)

cehgirl

Hello again! this weeks question is: What is your favorite Webkinz pet that you own, and what is its name? Please let us know when telling about yourself. Thank you, and may StarClan light your path! ~Yatastar/cehgirl~

bob15dj

My fav pet is…my Black cat RavenHeart, she would be in Shadowclan. But don’t get me wrong, I love Thunderclan.

foxstar2000

omg you like the warrior series too!? i have met so many people who named their pets after one of the cats. Its kinda obviouse that you would like Thunderclan the most cause they are kinda the main clan :) (at least from what i have read so far) XD friend me on webkinz if you want, im foxstar2000

horse121

hi i’m horse121. i like dragons and reading and singing and writing and art. ***horse121****

foxstar2000

lol thats just like me! i love dragons (and huskies) and i love to read the warriors series and i love singing and writing stories!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.