Webkinz Club: Get To know the Players

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Webkinz Club: Get To know the Players

This topic contains 111 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  angelgirldog7 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

cehgirl

Hello fellow players!!! I am cehgirl, but better known on the internet as Yatastar. I am here to help Webkinz players get to know each other better and fid your opinions on certain topics. I will send out one question a week that I would like your opinion on, and some that I find interesting will be shared on my websites and Facebook page. Thank you for participating, and may StarClan light your path. ~Yatastar~ (cehgirl)

no i have not but i am working on it! ~Texas Longhorns

Stealthstorm

Hey y’all!!! Here is an updated thingy/profile. Mine has gotten left in the dust! Well, I am in 8th grade. Homework has been acorns! :( Anyways, I am in our band, and I play clarinet. I am first chair (not to brag, but it means the best, #1)! Band is totally my thing. I love school, all except for the dreadful subject for me…math. But hanging with friends and band is my favorite! I love science, I love dissecting. Oh, and I have been accepted to be in National Junior’s Honor Society!!!!!!!! I was pumped about that! My friends are wonderful, and almost everyone in my grade is so friendly. There are the sweet girls and the class clown boys, which make me laugh till I cry! :D In school at lunch, I am crazy! But when I am learning, I am totally serious. When you first get to know me, I can be shy. But then when I know you…I am crazy funny hyper! I would say I am a funny person, cause people look to me for fun. I don’t break rules, but who says you can’t have fun by not breaking rules? Oh yeah, me. My sports are RUNNING, basketball, riding, cheer, and soccer. I am really fast when it comes to running, and I am getting ready to start training for a half marathon. :D I am not sure if I am doing basketball this year since I am doing cheer! I am really excited!!!! We have the best school colors and awesome uniforms. I have one brother, and he is 16. But he is the BEST! We are a pretty competitive sort, whether it’s soccer in real life or Madden on the XBox. I have 5 pets: Liberty (Collie), Oreo (Turkish Van), Nashville (Haflinger), Cajun (Abyssinian Guinea Pig), and Pacific (Crowntail Beta). I ride! I do dressage, and I love it. That was definitely my mom’s genes! :D Nashville is my beautiful new horse. I love animals! When I am older I either want to be a small animal vet or a marine biologist at SeaWorld. I love to read! My favorite books are Warriors!!!! I also love the Little House on the Prairie series! My favorite color is blue!!! Anything blue. LOVE IT! I am a pollotarian (mainly vegetarian but rarely eats chicken). I almost threw up when I ate chicken after being a vegetarian for like 4 months! I love stuffed animals (yep I am 13). I have to sleep with stuffed animals, and I love them! But they have to have some meaning in them. My friends think I dress fashionably/peppy/sporty. I love to dress sporty! For tennis shoes I only wear Nike tennis shoes. Nike is my favorite brand on earth!! Besides Toms! If you don’t have a pair of Toms, BUY SOME NOW!!!!! But I love Nike. In my spare time I love to practice my instruments! I play clarinet, flute, piano, percussion, and guitar. My favorite TV show is Duck Dynasty, and I am so team Jase! Other than that I don’t like tv. I love Christian and country music! I wish I lived on property. I am a Christian, and love church! I love helping others! Brighten peoples day. I also love old people. I think they are adorable! I also have this obsession with football players…SHHH!!! :D LOL! I am a total tomboy. Yeah, I dress girlie and sporty, but people don’t know me. I love football to death, love violent video games, I like getting aggressive and dirty, and whenever my brother does something, I do it too! My favorite football teams (NFL) are the Broncos, Falcons, and Patriots. My true favorite team is the Nebraska Huskers!!!!! :D They is the bomb! Oh, and random fact, I want to be tall! Right now I am 5″3. I want to be 5″9! :D I could go on and on about myself, but I don’t think people would read this! :D They’d be like, Oh my goodness! Hahaha. So my sign off today is….The girl who loves football and is sporty that can run fast and loves band and being first chair, Stealthy!

Stealthstorm

Hello! I got the new Webkinz app for my iPod/iPad. It’s pretty great! But I haven’t gotten the Rocketship game to work. :( I have not completed the acorn challenge, but want to SO BAD!!!!! ~SS

cehgirl

Hey guys!!!! What’s up? Homework has not been treating me well, but thankfully its Friday, so i’m going to start it On Saturday. Question to comment on: have you completed your acorn challenge? I’m off to a football game! May StarClan light your paths! ~Yatastar~ (cehgirl)

i n=might when i get a touch screen phone! i have a phone but not touch screen but i am saving for one! ~Texas Girl

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.