Webkinz Club: Get To know the Players

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Webkinz Club: Get To know the Players

This topic contains 111 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  angelgirldog7 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

cehgirl

Hello fellow players!!! I am cehgirl, but better known on the internet as Yatastar. I am here to help Webkinz players get to know each other better and fid your opinions on certain topics. I will send out one question a week that I would like your opinion on, and some that I find interesting will be shared on my websites and Facebook page. Thank you for participating, and may StarClan light your path. ~Yatastar~ (cehgirl)

cehgirl

Hey guys!!! question to comment on: Has anyone gotten/ plans on getting the brand new Webkinz app? Sorry if I’m not on Webkinz as often, School is really distracting me. May StarClan light your paths! ~Yatastar~ (cehgirl)

On my webkinz account, GoodLuckCharlie90, I have a pretty kitty named sniffle, a yellow retriever named Shae,a siggie Bengal cat named Trinity,a Rockerz cat named Avery, a free cat named Harmony, Three free doggies named TacoLover, (yes I do <3 tacos!!!! ) Janay, and French fries. I have a lil kinz horse named StarBurst,a fennec fox named Gabbi, a hope hamster named Hope, a himalayan cat named Tessie, a silversoft cat named Meowing, a texting puppy named Cassidy,and I have a mocha pup named Cosette that I just got but I didn’t put it on my webkinz account yet, I will do that later. I might of forgot some of them lol. And on my other accounts I don’t rlly go on much I will name some of my fav pets from it. A Persian cat named Powder Puff, a lil kinz Persian cat named Tawnie, a orange and white cat named Charlotte, alley cat named Allison, Charcoal cat named Daffodil (I had a real cat named Daffodil) a white horse, a black horse, a pinkandwhite cat and Brianna, a black cat named Brooke, and I have more but I don’t feel like typing all of them lol. I have like 15 on my deluxe account erinsoccerstar, I got on it sometimes.i have two accounts with one pet and a virtual pet that expired, and I have another account that I like with cats on it that just expired, I go on it sometimes even though it expired. I love webkinz, turquoise green yellow and blue, I like crafts and drawing and playing with my webkinz. That’s it for now :) :) :P ;) yours truly, GoodLuckCharlie90

forest85

this is sorta weird. @cehgirl, tell me more about the intro to your forum. and what is ‘starclan’?

I am starting 7th grade this year, which will hopefully be fun! I think allot of the players think I am older than that, but I am totally not!!!!!!!!!

I don’t like school too much but I like seeing my friends at school

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.