Webkinz Club: Get To know the Players

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Webkinz Club: Get To know the Players

This topic contains 111 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  angelgirldog7 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

cehgirl

Hello fellow players!!! I am cehgirl, but better known on the internet as Yatastar. I am here to help Webkinz players get to know each other better and fid your opinions on certain topics. I will send out one question a week that I would like your opinion on, and some that I find interesting will be shared on my websites and Facebook page. Thank you for participating, and may StarClan light your path. ~Yatastar~ (cehgirl)

Stealthstorm

Hey y’all!!! Ok, here is my official profile! Hey y’all, I am Stealthstorm, but you can call me Stealthy. I absolutely LOVE country music! I love horses too, I have one of my own. The sports I play are cross-country, dressage, basketball, and soccer. In my free time I love to ride, read( any horse books, my favorite books though are Warriors), play video games (I LOVE Halo Reach and Minecraft), and hang with my friends! Everyone would say I am very sociable, I am funny, loud, outgoing, cracking jokes all the time, always joyful, pretty, kind, fashionable, a very happy person, very smart and athletic. I am the funny one out of my group, so everyone looks up to me to make them laugh when their having a hard day. They love when I make my “goose noise” and make random jokes or make strange noises. But with school I am very serious, I have never had anything lower than an A on my report card, and would die if I ever got a B. I am turning 13 this Saturday, and am going into 8th grade. I’d have to say I am friends with everyone in my grade, I don’t like hurting people. When I am older I will be a vet, because I love caring for my four pets. I have 3 Webkinz accounts, but I mainly use one, which is PomJazz. I accept all friend requests, because I love having friends! Have a great day y’all, ~*Hakuna Matata*~

foxstar2000

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! halo reach and minecraft are the best, on my account in halo i think im a colonel grade 1!! i ran out of live though :( whats your user on webkinz? if you can please add me my user is foxstar2000

Stealthstorm

Oh, and my favorite shows are Duck Dynasty, The Voice (GO DANIELLE), and Austin and Ally! ~*Hakuna Matata*~

I’m alpineleopard but my friends call me “alpine” I have been playing since 2010. My fav webkinz are the black lab and signature cheetah. I love comedy and am always sarcastic ;) I’m also a bit crazy and tend to talk in an accent on Webkinz “Argh ya know that be right mateys” XD I love dr who and well webkinz :D enough about me what about you <3 alpineleopard

chillylily

Hello!!! :D I’m chillylily!!! You can call me Chilly or Lily or Chillylily, but I prefer Lily because it sounds the prettiest! I love to read! My three most favorite series are: the Inheritance Cycle, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and The Heroes of Olympus!!! I love to play video games even though I’m a girl and often play Twilight Princess. And of course I LOVE Webkinz!!! I’m on every day!!!!! My favorite color is dark green. I love to ride! And I often swim in my pool! Today I am EXTREMELY energetic, I’m typing at like a million words per second(just kidding, but I’m still typing really fast). Also, I’m sure none of you knew this: I’m a vegetarian!!!! It’s true! I’ve gotten lots of weird looks when I tell people that!  I’m generous, kind, very humorous, wild, pretty, honest, lovable, adventurous, girly with a hint of tomboy, sometimes quiet and lazy, and happy to help a friend. But don’t get on my bad side! I get really angry when people bully me or my friends. But most of the time I’m happy and energetic so you don’t need to worry! My UN is friend2day. Please friend me! I still have lots of room on my friends list! LOL not trying to fill it up but please friend me! :D

foxstar2000

another twin!!! why are there so many people like me!? im not complaining i find it amusing really. i will add you lilly :) its nice to have friends like me that i know on webkinz!!

Chelsea315

Heyyyyyy y’all! I’m Chelsea315, but on webkinz I’m abbykk1. I <3 Sports, Food, Animals, Designing, Singing and Acting, and so much more!!!!!!!!! Some people think of me as a wild,peppy,courageous,sporty,extreme,extremely insane sometimes(lol),crazy,loveable, and gorgeous(ok, 2 much???? LOL :) :) ;) :) :) ) u can call me Chelsea if ya want 2! And I’m so happy we can all get to know one another on webkinz!!! been here since 2010, but it seems like forever lol!!!! Ok, I’m going to stop.right.there.now. Ok. bye bye yall! -’-Chelsea315-’-

foxstar2000

lol another person who described me too! your like my twin!? im always yelling XD i hadnt seen my friend for a month and when she saw me again i was yelling randow stuff like watermelon and she said “i missed your weirdness” XD im crazy

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.