Webkinz Club: Get To know the Players

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Webkinz Club: Get To know the Players

This topic contains 111 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  angelgirldog7 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

cehgirl

Hello fellow players!!! I am cehgirl, but better known on the internet as Yatastar. I am here to help Webkinz players get to know each other better and fid your opinions on certain topics. I will send out one question a week that I would like your opinion on, and some that I find interesting will be shared on my websites and Facebook page. Thank you for participating, and may StarClan light your path. ~Yatastar~ (cehgirl)

bob15dj

Hey stealthy! Been meaning to say this. I love your sign-off thing, its been a while since I saw the Lion King Movies. Δ BOB Δ

Mintystar322

I have 9 webkinz… Oreo(Lil Husky) Berry(Lil Bull Frog) Twinkle(Tiger) Zac(Hedgehog) Angel(Pug) Pinkypie(Pink and White Cat) Cutie(Hamster) Cupcakz(Koala) Bubble(Walrus)… and I collect Beanie Babies too

Stealthstorm

I meant Stealthy. :) ~*Hakuna Matata*~

Stealthstorm

Cehgirl, Thunder Rising is not published yet, it is out to buy on November 3rd. :) Bob, yep you can call me Stealthstorm! ~*Hakuna Matata*~ >^..^^..^<

cehgirl

Thanks for all the input on everything, and yeah, I want to know more about Bramblestar. But just as a personal question, does anyone know if the book ‘Thunder Rising’ (supposedly the next book in ‘Dawn of the Clans’) is published yet? I believe I saw that title on the back of the book ‘The Sun Trail’ and didn’t see anything on the website. May StarClan light your path! ~YataStar~ {cehgirl}

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.