Webkinz Club: Get To know the Players

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Webkinz Club: Get To know the Players

This topic contains 111 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  angelgirldog7 10 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

cehgirl

Hello fellow players!!! I am cehgirl, but better known on the internet as Yatastar. I am here to help Webkinz players get to know each other better and fid your opinions on certain topics. I will send out one question a week that I would like your opinion on, and some that I find interesting will be shared on my websites and Facebook page. Thank you for participating, and may StarClan light your path. ~Yatastar~ (cehgirl)

um, neither Minty, i listen to Celtic Thunder and christian music along with the Monkees :)

cehgirl

Hi guys! Sorry I haven’t been on on a while, I was at summer camp with no internet access. Now, personally I like BTR better than1D, but thats just an opinion. Question to comment on: Whats your favourite Webkinz Arcade game? May starClan light your path! ~YataStar~ (cehgirl)

foxstar2000

i think my favourite arcade game is goobers lab! its the best and pretty easy :) i play it for like an hour straight sometimes!! Love StarClan! (love warriors in general!!)

Stealthstorm

Hey Bob! Thanks!! It has for me too, but I remember when I was smaller I LOVED it! The hyenas always scared me. :D I loved the song and was caught singing it for days! :D No worries! ~*Hakuna Matata*~

foxstar2000

Hey guys! you may have seen me around the forums. Im Foxstar2000 but you can just call me Foxstar, the numbers arent necassary My favourite colour is orange. I love huskies but i LOVE dragons even more. I am a girl and my favourite webkinz is the signature australian shephard. I LOVE animals and i am a vegitarian and i do not eat meat. I have been on webkinz for 5 years but the account i always go on is Foxstar2000 so you can add me if you would like. I think thats all for now. Hope to see you guys in webkinz world!!

Mintystar322

Hey cehgirl and angelgirldog7. Do you like Big The Rush or One Direction? I like Big Time Rush and One Direction. I’m getting a new webkinz for my birthday

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.