Webkinz Draft Horse ☺

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Webkinz Draft Horse ☺

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  bgos 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Wouldn’t it be great for GANZ to create a Webkinz Draft Horse? Preferably Signature? I’d buy it in a heart-beat. Please comment if you think this is a good idea! This Webkinz would mean so much to me! The more replies the better!

They do already have a Clydesdale, but I would really love for them to make a Percheron, Shire and/or Belgian horses. Unfortunately, as others have said, Ganz has discontinued the Signature line of pets. ~MORHB~

bgos

Making those would be great momofredheadboys!!!!! Have they made the shetland pony? ☺

Thanks for posting everyone! (And I did just remember that Webkinz Signatures are supposedly leaving GANZ :( ) I’d love to hear your suggestions! :)

FrankBolton

Check out my page. I have topics that are cool. I even have a valuable sandwhich table trade !

MyWebkinzRok

Hello!!! Well, it couldn’t be Signature anymore, but I do agree! :D I am like the ultimate horse lover, so this would be fantastic! ~MWR

cassiesgram

I think that would be a great webkinz, I have 1 horse not logged in yet but I would get it.

bgos

Great idea! I have a clydesdale horse! You should suggest it!

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.