webkinz fairy god mother 2

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives webkinz fairy god mother 2

This topic contains 223 replies, has 80 voices, and was last updated by  Hunnypoo128 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

hello i want to help make peoples wishes come true so i will try to grant your wish . i can grant estore points but only like 1000 or 2000 points . i can also give u kinz style shop stuff and deluxe stuff i also have some priceless but those are a maybe . i will try to find rares that u might want and i can try to get psi and other stuff so yeah u know what i mean! im here for u and open for the job! (by the way, u can make more than 1 wish just try to make less that 3 so i have stuff for other people!) i have my wand in my hand just in need of people! fairy dust whoosh!

chillylily

Oh thank you so much! You’re so sweet! I really want to get as many eStore points as I can so if you gave me 2000 or more I would be really happy! Thank you! My UN is friend2day

tk173569

I would like either the Big Pile of KinzCash Bed, Dream-o-Meter Bed, and the Suits of Armor Exhibit. Thanks!

tk173569

UN: kdt82099

Anonymous

i will try to get u one of those if i don’t get them then u will have to re-wish . and dont forget to friend me i am katara363

Anonymous

i would give u like alot of points but i have other wishers so i will try to give u 2000 points ( i am just saying i am not rich i am just doing this to be nice) sorry if i sounded mean!

Anonymous

i am really out of points! sorry but i will send u a super bed box after u friend me!

Anonymous

i dont really have any points they were just gone so can i get u something else?

KASSUZY

I want birthday cake hat and charming cherry bumper car(cherry soda pup)

Anonymous

i do not have either of those and estore stuff is not able to be sent or traded so how much points is it? i can send u the points and u can get it !

Anonymous

i just saw that my 10000 points are gone so yeah can u re-wish?

KASSUZY

birthday hat is estore? The bumper isn’t but u can check my psi wish list!

KASSUZY

I guess I can all my wishes r on my wishlist topic that is my wish!

LexyMonster

I would be super excited to get some PSI. My biggest want ever is a swan dress. Thanks! LexyMonster

Anonymous

OMG u want a swan dress ! nobody ever wanted my swan dress i was trying to get rid of it ! sure u can have it!

Anonymous

by the way i have some psi for u

If you have any extra priceless you don’t need that would be so cool! If not that’s ok :) my user is same as here btw

Anonymous

would army be ok?

Anonymous

umm instead of army i will get u a green swim top ok?

that’s even better I needed one so badly!

Omg yes!! If you do have that I would be happy to send a few rares for it <3

I want a purple spiderweb witch hat and Wacky Zingoz jeans :D !

Anonymous

i will try to find those for u dino but at this moment i do not happen to have any of those but do u need wacky zing zong hat?

Anonymous

by the way friend me im katara363

ccanimals

Hi, Do u have the full Purple Vampires Costume? I have been looking for it for a very long time. If you do have it, I would love it very much please! my user is cc transformers No caps or spaces in my user, Thank you so much!

sssvert8

My user is sssvert8 and could u please send me a deluxe thing and maybe a fridge cause I’m in need of that. Thanks!

ccanimals

Hi Fairy god mother, Thank you for accepting my friend request, (I am cc transformers ) If you have the Purple Vampires Costume, I would really love that! Thank you, Have a nice day!

Anonymous

and i am like really low on points people who wished for points im sorry . like i said to angelgirldog7 i can give u all a free super bed box for all your troubles !

Anonymous

i am fully stupid ! i forgot i traded all my superbed boxes! sorry !

crazy011

HI ladeeda! I would love 2000 estore points! My username is crazybratz011. Thanks! ~crazy011~

Anonymous

umm crazy011 i posted somewhere that i can not do estore poiunts any more cuz something happened and now they are gone so yeah have a nice day

Anonymous

would you like anything instead of that though? like i could give you tabby’s blazer

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.