webkinz fairy god mother 2

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives webkinz fairy god mother 2

This topic contains 223 replies, has 80 voices, and was last updated by  Hunnypoo128 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

hello i want to help make peoples wishes come true so i will try to grant your wish . i can grant estore points but only like 1000 or 2000 points . i can also give u kinz style shop stuff and deluxe stuff i also have some priceless but those are a maybe . i will try to find rares that u might want and i can try to get psi and other stuff so yeah u know what i mean! im here for u and open for the job! (by the way, u can make more than 1 wish just try to make less that 3 so i have stuff for other people!) i have my wand in my hand just in need of people! fairy dust whoosh!

Hunnypoo128

This is very kind of you!! I was wondering if you by any chance have any indoor christmas trees or any older christmas stuff?? Maybe beds or furniture?? Thank you again!! :)

Anonymous

i will look for that

Hunnypoo128

Sorry…my UN is the same as on here….Hunnypoo128….thank you again!!

casseydog9

Hi! I was working on the grocery store theme when it got changed to deluxe. I would love anything from that theme you could contribute; I already have floor and wallpaper and top shelf store ladder and the bread display. Yes, my store is pretty bare! If you can help Thank You very much. My user name is casseydog9.

Anonymous

i sent you a friend request so yeah i got some stuff i just forgot what they are called from the theme you wanted . i will sent as soon as possible! OMG almost my b-day why was my bro lying on the other fairy godmother site i do not know and why did he use my account? lol

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.