webkinz fairy god mother 2

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives webkinz fairy god mother 2

This topic contains 223 replies, has 80 voices, and was last updated by  Hunnypoo128 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

hello i want to help make peoples wishes come true so i will try to grant your wish . i can grant estore points but only like 1000 or 2000 points . i can also give u kinz style shop stuff and deluxe stuff i also have some priceless but those are a maybe . i will try to find rares that u might want and i can try to get psi and other stuff so yeah u know what i mean! im here for u and open for the job! (by the way, u can make more than 1 wish just try to make less that 3 so i have stuff for other people!) i have my wand in my hand just in need of people! fairy dust whoosh!

Doglove

Can I maybe have a priceless item or 2. If you could find hypnotic glasses or a swirling leaf tiara Sasha would be super happy. If not I would like almost any rare item, or semi rare clothing. Thanks, Love Doglove ( woof woof )

Anonymous

i have the leaf thingy is Doglove your webkinz user?

clarissais93

hey if you have any priceless or promo that would be great (army and den dress would be AWESOME!!) my user is clarissais93 i will friend you.

Anonymous

I THINK I HAVE ONE PROMO BUT IT RETIRED A LONG TIME AGO I THINK

clarissais93

Hey if possible i need some of the deluxe train room theme items for instance…… the phone, the luggage trolley and the pillar. thanks you are awesome. oh and my user is the same as here.

Anonymous

YEAH I WILL GET SOME FOR U

theending

i want either nafaria’s potions cabinet, opus sofa from kooky scientist theme, or the ultimate experiment station and formula blackboard also from the kooky scientist theme :) also any halloween furniture of decorations :))) my username is webkinzwizards!!

flowerlove9

Hi!! Do you have a garnet or alexandrite gem car? If you do and are willing to give it up, I would be soooo happy to receive one! Thanks so much!!!! My username is flowerlove9 and I friended you : )

Anonymous

I DO NOT HAVE IT BUT WILL TRY TO BUY ONE FOR U!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.