webkinz fairy god mother 2

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives webkinz fairy god mother 2

This topic contains 223 replies, has 80 voices, and was last updated by  Hunnypoo128 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

hello i want to help make peoples wishes come true so i will try to grant your wish . i can grant estore points but only like 1000 or 2000 points . i can also give u kinz style shop stuff and deluxe stuff i also have some priceless but those are a maybe . i will try to find rares that u might want and i can try to get psi and other stuff so yeah u know what i mean! im here for u and open for the job! (by the way, u can make more than 1 wish just try to make less that 3 so i have stuff for other people!) i have my wand in my hand just in need of people! fairy dust whoosh!

opaltwo

Hi Fairy God Mother 2…thanks so much for having this thread on the forum. I would love to have and of the following: the sweet tooth tiger sofa, wacky jeans, plumpy glasses, the magical retriever or mystic panda bed, jingle elf costume, and christmas decorations from 2005 (silver tree or snow cat). Thanks for reading this….best wishes to you and thanks in advance if you have any of these! *smile* …. opaltwo

Anonymous

I HAVE JUST TIGER SOFA IF U WANT IT

LesMisLover

hi! this is really nice of you! if posible plz a priceless or promo or rockerz dance practice shoes if not then just tell me and can think of something else, thanks! by the way my username is: Kaula4571

Anonymous

i will soon be getting lots or rockerz stuff from the rockerz tag thingy from estore

panda7pet

I would like a googles (and I DO NOT mean blue and pink ) PSI if you have it , a neo gothic item specifically the neo gothic piano , and a cloud machine if you don’t have any send me a super bed MY USERNAME IS panda7pet

Anonymous

I DO NOT HAVE EITHER NOT EVEN A SUPER BED BUT WILL GET ONE

abc123abc456

I would love to receive an estore or signature PSI. My username is aflun. Thanks so much!

Anonymous

WANT SODA PUP PSI?

Doglove

Oh and my username is spottyleopard16. Thanks again, Love Doglove ( woof )

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.