webkinz fairy god mother 2

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives webkinz fairy god mother 2

This topic contains 223 replies, has 80 voices, and was last updated by  Hunnypoo128 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

hello i want to help make peoples wishes come true so i will try to grant your wish . i can grant estore points but only like 1000 or 2000 points . i can also give u kinz style shop stuff and deluxe stuff i also have some priceless but those are a maybe . i will try to find rares that u might want and i can try to get psi and other stuff so yeah u know what i mean! im here for u and open for the job! (by the way, u can make more than 1 wish just try to make less that 3 so i have stuff for other people!) i have my wand in my hand just in need of people! fairy dust whoosh!

markg97

Hi again ladeeda I had posted a wish list at the top page 9 (of this post) and it’s okay if you don’t have them, I just need to know and my username again is markg97 (same here and no caps) in W.W. Thanks and Please let me know.

Anonymous

i already responded to your wish check it now it has the responce

markg97

Hi ladeeda, your response didn’t go through, I can’t find it W. by the way yes we are friends in W.W. and if you were wondering I didn’t receive anything either. anyway See you around W.W.

Grantfuhr31

I would really like a skater cat trophy, and a zingoz bounce trophy, thanks! My username is Grantfuhr31

Anonymous

i am sorry i do not have any off those anything else u would like?

buttercup207

Did I already ask for something? I can’t find my comment. But anyways I want dresses, probs the swan dress, Estore dresses, queen of hearts dress, fiery flamaco(Spelling) dress, alyassa’s dress… things like that. Also if you have any beds that would be amazing! – buttercup207

Anonymous

i think i have a estore mystery bag dress

buttercup207

Hello! I was looking for any dresses (especially estore dresses and special occasion dresses) I would also like some cars if you have any (Psi cars please) I just want to let you know that this is awesome what you are doing! I will always be thankful! :) :) My UN- buttercup207

Hi! This is very nice of you to be doing this! Do u happen to have a cat top,cat pants, green swim top, green swim bottom,orange army shirt? It’s ok if you don’t and any of them would be fine :) my user is goodluckcharlie90

Anonymous

i do not have them sorry anything else?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.