webkinz fairy god mother 2

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives webkinz fairy god mother 2

This topic contains 223 replies, has 80 voices, and was last updated by  Hunnypoo128 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

hello i want to help make peoples wishes come true so i will try to grant your wish . i can grant estore points but only like 1000 or 2000 points . i can also give u kinz style shop stuff and deluxe stuff i also have some priceless but those are a maybe . i will try to find rares that u might want and i can try to get psi and other stuff so yeah u know what i mean! im here for u and open for the job! (by the way, u can make more than 1 wish just try to make less that 3 so i have stuff for other people!) i have my wand in my hand just in need of people! fairy dust whoosh!

epicshine

hey could you send any extra priceless? thanks!!! <3 my UN is epicshine, just like on here

Jessie_800

Hi! Can u plz send me a B&W Cat hat, Purple which hat & Sailor suit jaket? Thx!!!!!

Anonymous

i am so sorry i do not have those i can get u a little bit of rockerz stuff or estore clothes for u !

pigsrock9876

hey my names brownsuger1234567890 (sugar is spelled with a “e”) I was wondering if you had the haunted creatures flooring, and the haunted house walls from Halloween 2010 and a webkinz year 1, 2, or 3 trophy I promise I will send something back if you can get me these items

Anonymous

i promise that i will look for those

clarissais93

hey you are not stupid! you are AMAZING!!!!! hey if you can i would love any persian rares. otherwise even food is fine thanks my user is the same.

Anonymous

i know my bro has persian i will ask him if i could have em

Hiya! Sorry to bother you again, but with no response yet, I decided to repost. I understand that you might not have some of the things I asked for, but I came up with a more reasonable wishlist, if that is alright with you. Are you deluxe? If so, these will be much, much easier to grant. If not, please don’t bother. Anyhow, I’m just looking for some dresses, and they are deluxe monthly clothes. I’m looking for the fiery flamenco dress, neo gothic dress, or swan princess dress. Any of these granted would be a dream come true. If not, I totally understand, and thank you for trying. Please send an FR anyways to helloprettypanda, or I will send one to you if you can tell me your user. Thanks very much! ~Mel~

Anonymous

i am sorry but i do not have those maybe next months clothes?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.