webkinz fairy god mother 2

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives webkinz fairy god mother 2

This topic contains 223 replies, has 80 voices, and was last updated by  Hunnypoo128 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

hello i want to help make peoples wishes come true so i will try to grant your wish . i can grant estore points but only like 1000 or 2000 points . i can also give u kinz style shop stuff and deluxe stuff i also have some priceless but those are a maybe . i will try to find rares that u might want and i can try to get psi and other stuff so yeah u know what i mean! im here for u and open for the job! (by the way, u can make more than 1 wish just try to make less that 3 so i have stuff for other people!) i have my wand in my hand just in need of people! fairy dust whoosh!

LesMisLover

i wish for emo jeans, swirling leaf tiara, and cat feet. thx you soooooooooooooooo much!!! if this is to much then maybe emo, rockerz dance practice shoes, and sunflower shoes (new mystery bag) and if thats still to much than the doughnut outfit (new mystery bag) thx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! btw hav u seen les mis? if not you should, its AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pigsrock9876

Hi my username is brownsuger1234567890 ( sugar is spelled with a “e”) I was wondering if you had any candykinz Psi or signature Psi or estore psi or if you have any estore points (this is what I want most) that I could have. You are so nice to even listen to my request and I promise to send something back!!

Anonymous

i dont really have those but i will try to get u some estore clothing

aliceusa2005

hey there! I’m looking for swirl tiara and donut shoes from mystery bag, and maybe some estore points xD if you have, that would simply be wonderful! :) thank you so much~ if not, it is totally fine! my username is: berry168

candyque400

how do you get a mystery bag?

Anonymous

you get a mystery bag by buying one with estore points

Anonymous

i will try to get those

Kinz2Mamma

Hello I’m SqueakyShe (im using my moms account) and I would like one thousand estore points.Please and thank you sooo much.=)

Anonymous

i cannot do points anymore sorry anything else?

candyque400

hi, my wish is estore points, it doesn’t matter how much you send, or how long it takes, i’m saving up for an estore pet. if you need time its fine, if you do not wish to send any, i am ok with that too. if you cant do estore points, 2 of my other wishes are, sparkle pegasus psi, or wacky, i named 2 incase you didn’t have the first. thank you for your kindness and time, candyque400.

Anonymous

i do not have either but i will try

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.