webkinz fairy god mother 2

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives webkinz fairy god mother 2

This topic contains 223 replies, has 80 voices, and was last updated by  Hunnypoo128 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

hello i want to help make peoples wishes come true so i will try to grant your wish . i can grant estore points but only like 1000 or 2000 points . i can also give u kinz style shop stuff and deluxe stuff i also have some priceless but those are a maybe . i will try to find rares that u might want and i can try to get psi and other stuff so yeah u know what i mean! im here for u and open for the job! (by the way, u can make more than 1 wish just try to make less that 3 so i have stuff for other people!) i have my wand in my hand just in need of people! fairy dust whoosh!

LesMisLover

um ladeeda? whenever i wish i never get what i wish for… i never get anything… don’t want to seem ungreatful but would you mind sending me what i wished for?

Anonymous

could u please read the forum that i wrote just a couple of seconds ago or i will just tell u here , anyways now u have to wish for a group of stuff like garden stuff or clothes and stuff like that and also i cannot do points anymore i can do some estore clothing but its limited so first come first serve thanks for letting me know , i forgot to post that . i hope u understand now

I really need some webkinz friends prizes if you have them. I really like the host themed furnitures and wallpaper’s! I am boxcarchild!

Hunnypoo128

:)

Serena100

Wow, this is very generous of you. Would you by any chance have B&W Cat Costume pants, or a Carrot Car (Floppy Eared Bunny PSI), or the Wacky Zingoz Music Box? If you have an extra to send of even one of these items, it would be wonderful. Is there anything you can use? My WWID is Starkid15.

brandon78

Hello, I wish to have priceless like cat feet or/and cat shirt, if not new psi would work if you have any. Thanks. My user is brandon78

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.