webkinz fairy god mother 2

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives webkinz fairy god mother 2

This topic contains 223 replies, has 80 voices, and was last updated by  Hunnypoo128 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

hello i want to help make peoples wishes come true so i will try to grant your wish . i can grant estore points but only like 1000 or 2000 points . i can also give u kinz style shop stuff and deluxe stuff i also have some priceless but those are a maybe . i will try to find rares that u might want and i can try to get psi and other stuff so yeah u know what i mean! im here for u and open for the job! (by the way, u can make more than 1 wish just try to make less that 3 so i have stuff for other people!) i have my wand in my hand just in need of people! fairy dust whoosh!

hi… I have never asked for anything before but I would really love a fairy dress with wings. I love the outfits with wings and do not have one. thanks so much. Miasparklefly

dogfish

Hi mia, not sure the forum owner is around, but if you add me clo91 I can send you something special. Nothing needed in return, JLMK that you got what I sent. OK? I am all over the forums and easy to find. DF

tharris147

I am really looking for the egyptian bed, column or sofa or the science chamber, telescope, think tank or sofa. I really need these items to complete my collection and was wondering if you had any. My username is VLH123 and i will try to help you fullfill future requests if you are able to fullfill mine.

Madukayil

Hiya! I’m looking for any psi, or any deluxe monthly clothing. If you have any to spare, that would be really appreciated. If not, that’s alright, I understand! :) But, could you let me know what kind of things YOU’RE looking for? I think all these wishes are a little hard to handle, so if there’s anything I can do to help out, let me know. ;) My user is Madukayil, and if you could tell me yours, that would be great! Thanks! –Maddie :D

clarissais93

Hey i’m trying to make a Christmas room theme so if you have any Christmas stuff that would be awesome! i especially need tables and chairs. (any white Christmas trees too). my user is the same.

pigsrock9876

Hi my username is brownsuger1234567890 (sugar is spelled with a “e”) I was wondering if you have any really cool PSI I could have. I really need the signature dash hound PSI, the hot dog stand if you possibly had it. Thank you so much I promise I will send something back!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.