webkinz fairy god mother 2

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives webkinz fairy god mother 2

This topic contains 223 replies, has 80 voices, and was last updated by  Hunnypoo128 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

hello i want to help make peoples wishes come true so i will try to grant your wish . i can grant estore points but only like 1000 or 2000 points . i can also give u kinz style shop stuff and deluxe stuff i also have some priceless but those are a maybe . i will try to find rares that u might want and i can try to get psi and other stuff so yeah u know what i mean! im here for u and open for the job! (by the way, u can make more than 1 wish just try to make less that 3 so i have stuff for other people!) i have my wand in my hand just in need of people! fairy dust whoosh!

Hello! If you have points or anything else send it to calitigertuxedo. Thanks!

slugbug2000

Hello! This is so nice you! :) I would love to wish for old Halloween clothing, like the witch hat or Frankenstein hat. Really any cool clothing is awesome…I love all the different holiday costumes from the past too. lmk thanks so much!! username is greenbug09

cutieny2008

Hi! I would like some mystery bag clothing, especially the donut outfit. My username is the same as here. Thanks!

oceangal29

Hi! I was wondering if you were able to get me Vintage Glam. It’s like some head thing with a diamond attached to it. I hope you can get it and i appreciate what you do for webkinz.

Oh well, thanks for trying! I appreciate that very much, and good luck with your fantastic forum! If you ever need help with exclusives or psi, just let me know. ~Mel

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.