webkinz fairy god mother 2

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives webkinz fairy god mother 2

This topic contains 223 replies, has 80 voices, and was last updated by  Hunnypoo128 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

hello i want to help make peoples wishes come true so i will try to grant your wish . i can grant estore points but only like 1000 or 2000 points . i can also give u kinz style shop stuff and deluxe stuff i also have some priceless but those are a maybe . i will try to find rares that u might want and i can try to get psi and other stuff so yeah u know what i mean! im here for u and open for the job! (by the way, u can make more than 1 wish just try to make less that 3 so i have stuff for other people!) i have my wand in my hand just in need of people! fairy dust whoosh!

hklover628

Hi! Do you have DJ headphones?? Or Prom Dress???I need Wheel mobile app wings?? My user is hklover628 :)

Hey! Do you by any chance have orange army or something? if not, thats cool with me :)  if not, thats cool with me again:) if you dont have any of those, can i have something expensive i could sell? i’m almost broke :(

flingading8

Hi! I would love any balloons or Adventure park crystals, flowers, or mushrooms. Thank you so much. Let me know if you need anything. username flingading9- yes thats- flingading9.

Anonymous

LISTEN UP PEOPLE (THIS IMPORTANT),AS U KNOW I GRANT WISHES AND I HAVE SOME NEW RULES: YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE A GROUP OF THINGS SUCH AS FOOD AND IF THERE IS A ITEM IN THAT GROUP U WANT POST IT . YOU MAY NOT GET THAT ITEM SOON SORRY I KNOW U REALLY WANT YOUR STUFF BUT U WILL HAVE TO WAIT AT LEAST A WEEK BEFORE U GET YOUR ITEMS. ANOTHER THING TO ADD , SORRY BUT I CANNOT DO ESTORE POINTS AS I SAID EARLIER- UNICORNS OR LADEEDA peace out

Also it would be cool if I could have some priceless clothing like orange army.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.