webkinz fairy god mother 2

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives webkinz fairy god mother 2

This topic contains 223 replies, has 80 voices, and was last updated by  Hunnypoo128 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

hello i want to help make peoples wishes come true so i will try to grant your wish . i can grant estore points but only like 1000 or 2000 points . i can also give u kinz style shop stuff and deluxe stuff i also have some priceless but those are a maybe . i will try to find rares that u might want and i can try to get psi and other stuff so yeah u know what i mean! im here for u and open for the job! (by the way, u can make more than 1 wish just try to make less that 3 so i have stuff for other people!) i have my wand in my hand just in need of people! fairy dust whoosh!

estherfluffy

Could your wave your wand and grant me 2000 estore points please? My username is estherfluffy.

Anonymous

i am so sorry but no i sadly just saw my points were gone so yeah im sorry plz rewish

I would like some estore points, PLEASE???????

Anonymous

ok angel just to let u know ! OMG I JUST FOUND OUT TODAY THAT MY 10000 POINTS ARE GONE! sorry people who did wish for points i can no longer send them ! i can give u people as a refund a super bed box!

Anonymous

never mind about that would u like anything else?

Anonymous

sorry forgot to tell u user its katara363 friend me please i know u need stuff and will try to get them for u!

Anonymous

never mind about that!

Anonymous

just to tell u people ,my webkinz account does not work well it only works at grandma’s so please wait if u did not get the gift yet! i also need friend requests and my user is katara363 so friend me and have fun wishing!

Katara363: my account just expired, so if you could send me estore points instead, that would be great, because I can’t send you anything and you can’t send me anything either for my WW account. Don’t feel as if you have to: it’s only that I would love to save up my points and get a new pet. If not, that’s 100% fine. Thanks! ~helloprettypanda~

Anonymous

it depends on how much points u need i am already almost out! i did not know so many people would really come here! i can maybe just for u give 3000 points .

Anonymous

u know those are like my last 3000 right?

i could always use points but would feel guilty if u just sent. my user is 4555056 and i would love to trade u for some

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.