webkinz fairy god mother 2

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives webkinz fairy god mother 2

This topic contains 223 replies, has 80 voices, and was last updated by  Hunnypoo128 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

hello i want to help make peoples wishes come true so i will try to grant your wish . i can grant estore points but only like 1000 or 2000 points . i can also give u kinz style shop stuff and deluxe stuff i also have some priceless but those are a maybe . i will try to find rares that u might want and i can try to get psi and other stuff so yeah u know what i mean! im here for u and open for the job! (by the way, u can make more than 1 wish just try to make less that 3 so i have stuff for other people!) i have my wand in my hand just in need of people! fairy dust whoosh!

Anonymous

people on this forum i do not give points anymore! sorry! i for got my ganz estore password and i can only send from ganz estore! so sorry but no more points!

OceanStar

Hi ladeeda! If you have any to spare, I would love to have some e-store points. If you don’t, I understand. My UN is Jasdog. Thanks so much!!

Anonymous

can i give u an exclusive instead? ~ katara363

Muzzy1010

Hi! I think that it’s a very kind thing you’re doing for Webkinz World users. I’m looking for a couple of things. First I’m looking for the Candy Dreamland Dress. I have been looking for it for a while now and I just cant seem to get it. I’m also looking for the Sail dress with the cap. My friend has been looking for it forever and it would mean a lot to me if I could get it for her. Thanks again and just let me know! :) UN: muzzy1010

clarissais93

Can i please have a den dress or a melody or mad scientist goggles??? They are for friends. If you dont have them could i have a slide or swing? thanks so much your friend clarissais93.

Anonymous

I MIGHT HAVE A SWING BUT MAYBE NOT

clarissais93

Hey sorry to bother you again but i really need some estore points. I know i just asked for stuff but if you could send points that would be just as good thanks a ton your friend clarissais93

Anonymous

UMM I FOR GOT TO POST BUT FOR SOME REASON MY ESTORE POINTS ARE GONE WOULD YOU LIKE U TO REWISH ?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.