Webkinz fashionz!

Home Forums Suggestions – Archives Webkinz fashionz!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Emma0074 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Emma0074

Need a new,not expensive outfit for your precious pet? give me what pet it is, girl or boy , price range,and what it likes to do and i will give you a new outfit for your pet!

Emma0074

thanks! this helped me a lot!

Emma0074

you got the job… both of you! like the designs… so cool! also i need a favor…. i have a webkinz cow i am adopting… but i can’t think of of a outfit!! can you guys help me? she likes country stuff.

Elizabeh

Emma, How about the Cowgirl Dress, Cowboy Hat and the Slouch Boots? (My Strawberry Cow loves to wear this) Most of the dark sweaters and the cowboy shirt, look good with the tan leather skirt, too.

ilovecats101

How about cowgirl boots floppy sun hat cowgirl dress?

Emma0074

good fluffy fox! i was asking i love cats but that seems like a good outfit! how about another round? arctic fox,boy, 50-350 dollars, smart and GREAT swimmer. good luck!

ilovecats101

glasses swimsuit top swimsuit bottom flip flops

Emma0074

totally!!!! i need help if other people come here! tell your friends about this also. also to work here you need to pass a test. here it is.create a outfit for this pet. lil kinz cow, girl, 50-500 dollars, she likes to PARTY PARTY PARTY and is good at piano.

fluffyfox

Pink punk riot dress, slouch boots, dark shades

ilovecats101

Fall floral dress, flip flops, dark shades, pink bow.

ilovecats101

Can I work here please?? I’m really good at helping people!!!!!

The forum ‘Suggestions – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.