Webkinz Friends Club

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Webkinz Friends Club

This topic contains 61 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Stealthstorm 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Mintystar322

Welcome to Webkinz Friends Club.. If you would like to make friends this club is for you. Just add your username, your hobbies and your favorite kind of music and bands or Anything you want to add… Soon you will have some cool friends. That for all……… My Stuff… my username is Mintystar322 and My hobbies are hangout with friends, listening to music, watching tv, movies, playing video games, dancing, singing, shopping, playing sports. My favorite kind music is Pop, Rock and favorite bands are Big Time Rush and One Direction. My collection are Webkinz, Posters, Bracelets, Anything with Glitter. That all about me.. Have a great day

Mintystar322

Here Are Some Questions. 1. How many webkinz would you have to have?.. 2. Have you every been to a concert and who did you see? 3. What is your favorite webkinz game?….. My Answers Are (1) I would to have 5 more webkinz.(2) I have been to 2 concerts. (3) My favorite webkinz game is tiles towers.

Cool club…All join too. My username is purplesilver6655 but everyone called me purple. I have been dancing for eight years and also i’m a cheerleader too. My hobbies are dancing, cheerleader, going to movies, hangout with friends, watching tv and movies, playing video games, playing soccer, basketball, tennis, shopping. My collection are webkinz, beanie babies, stickers, one direction posters, hair clips and more stuff too. I love purple soda and I like anything purple. My favorite kind of music are Rap, Hip-hop, Pop, Rock and All also I like all kind of bands and singers. Have a great day. Purple

Lps7899

I’ll join and I like making friends. My UN is Wubbybaby and I like Webkinz and Little Pets shop too. My favorite kind of music is Pop, Rock, Country and also my favorite singers are Katy Perry and Justin Bieber and my favorite bands are One Direction and some other bands too. My hobbies are Listening to music, hangout with my friends, going to the park, playing video games, watching tv and movies and also my favorite tv shows are Jessie, Shake it up, Good luck Charlie and many more. I collect webkinz, Stickers, Posters, Little pets shop, Books, Bracelets. My favorite animal is cats. If anyone want to be my friend let me know That for you. Have a cool day Lps7899

chillylily

Salvette! My UN is friend2day and I just love Webkinz! I have seven Webkinz but only four are on my main account(friend2day). I love to sing and I think I’ve got a very pretty singing voice but I’ve never asked anyone if I’m good at it, so I don’t know if I REALLY am good at it. I also love to play video games(The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is my favorite), watch TV, ride(but I haven’t gotten to do it for a while, still looking for a different stable), and I LOVE to read! My favorite series are: The Inheritance Cycle, Percy Jackson and The Olympians, and The Heroes of Olympus. And I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo into Greek Mythology! If you ever have any questions about it then I’m the person to ask :D . I also know a few Greek words and my ULTIMATE dream vacation would be in Athens, Greece! My favorite color is forest green and I LOVE wolves! They are my favorite animal! I have a lot of songs that I love to listen too so I’ll list a few: Gold by Britt Nicole, Still That Girl by Britt Nicole, Everything at Once by Lenka, Call Me Maybe(I don’t know who made it), and Dum Dum(its a really awesome Christian rap song. I know that by the title you might be thinking No Way! I am not listening to a song called Dum Dum! My parents would kill me! But trust me, there are no bad words in it at all) by Lecrae. I am a big fan of the Kinzville Academy and I have really good levels there. My favorite movies are ‘Wreck it Ralph’(its really funny and unique and it is also very touching), Mirror Mirror, Thor, Avengers, and ‘Father of the Bride’(its hilarious :D !!!)! My favorite TV shows are: The Saddle Club, The Suite Life on Deck, Heartland, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Good Luck Charlie, H2O: Just Add Water, and Littlest Pet Shop. I am trying to solve the Neon Tutu along with many people and I have a forum for it. Thats about all I can think of right now…. so Ciao!#SolveTheNeonTutu

hklover628

I love the books with Percy Jackson. The Lightning Thief I think it’s awesome!

RockPop7655

All Join this is cool. Username: Rockpop 7655. My hobbies are playing soccer, basketball, tennis, shopping, hangout with friends, dancing, scrapbook stuff, playing video games, making videos. I like Rock, Country, Hip-hop, pop music and my favorite singers are Katy Perry, Pink and my favorite band is One Direction and I make a 1D scrapbook. I collection webkinz, Necklaces. I would like to be your friend RockPop

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.