Webkinz Friends Club

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Webkinz Friends Club

This topic contains 61 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Stealthstorm 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Mintystar322

Welcome to Webkinz Friends Club.. If you would like to make friends this club is for you. Just add your username, your hobbies and your favorite kind of music and bands or Anything you want to add… Soon you will have some cool friends. That for all……… My Stuff… my username is Mintystar322 and My hobbies are hangout with friends, listening to music, watching tv, movies, playing video games, dancing, singing, shopping, playing sports. My favorite kind music is Pop, Rock and favorite bands are Big Time Rush and One Direction. My collection are Webkinz, Posters, Bracelets, Anything with Glitter. That all about me.. Have a great day

Mintystar322

I’m thinking about buying 5 more webkinz

Mintystar322

Happy Hoilday!!!!!!!

Stealthstorm

Hey y’all!! I am PomJazz, looking for active friends! My hobbies are riding horses, being a cowgirl, football, sports, video games, and playing instruments. I am a tomboy supreme. :D My favorite music is country and Christian. I love Blake Shelton!!! I have a horse, his name is Nashville. That’s all for now! ~Country Chic

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.