Webkinz Friends Club

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Webkinz Friends Club

This topic contains 61 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Stealthstorm 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Mintystar322

Welcome to Webkinz Friends Club.. If you would like to make friends this club is for you. Just add your username, your hobbies and your favorite kind of music and bands or Anything you want to add… Soon you will have some cool friends. That for all……… My Stuff… my username is Mintystar322 and My hobbies are hangout with friends, listening to music, watching tv, movies, playing video games, dancing, singing, shopping, playing sports. My favorite kind music is Pop, Rock and favorite bands are Big Time Rush and One Direction. My collection are Webkinz, Posters, Bracelets, Anything with Glitter. That all about me.. Have a great day

My username is buttercup89 and I like rock music. my hobbies are listening to rock music, playing on webkinz

OneDFan8900

Hi I’m OneDFan8900 but my username is OneDFan7688 but Everyone called me LiamFan. I like making friends and I have 2 webkinz. I hobbies are listeing to music, hangout with friends, dancing, cheerleader, shopping, drawing and other stuff, I like all kind of music but my favorite band is One Direction. That it. OneDFan8900

Mintystar322

#1 Question. How many webkinz do you have?…… I have 10 webkinz Mintystar322

Mintystar322

Hey everyone sorry I haven’t been update but I have been so busy Christmas shopping. I can’t wait to get the new One Direction CD. I’m thinking about buying 3 more webkinz. Minty:)

Mintystar322

Have a happy Boo Day. Everyone won the Halloween contest

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.