Webkinz Friends Club

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Webkinz Friends Club

This topic contains 61 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Stealthstorm 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Mintystar322

Welcome to Webkinz Friends Club.. If you would like to make friends this club is for you. Just add your username, your hobbies and your favorite kind of music and bands or Anything you want to add… Soon you will have some cool friends. That for all……… My Stuff… my username is Mintystar322 and My hobbies are hangout with friends, listening to music, watching tv, movies, playing video games, dancing, singing, shopping, playing sports. My favorite kind music is Pop, Rock and favorite bands are Big Time Rush and One Direction. My collection are Webkinz, Posters, Bracelets, Anything with Glitter. That all about me.. Have a great day

Mintystar322

Hi hklover628… I think hello kitty is cool but I like webkinz more. I like to play video games too. I don’t have a favorite singer. I like making bracelets too and i make bracelets with beads. that all Mintystar322

Mintystar322

Hey LiamFan88 What’s up? I like your new name but do you keep on change it? Yes I watched 1D Day and also I still like Niall. Do you still like Liam and Louis? Yes I think we sure that a party on here. I got 3 new posters of Niall Horan. We add your new webkinz username to my accout.

Mintystar322

Hi hklover628 sure you can join

hklover628

Hi! Can I join? I’m hklover628 I LOVE Hello Kitty and her friends. My favorite singer is Katy Perry and Rhianna! I like Maroon 5, and don’t like one direction, I don’t know why. I love making crafts and bracelets that stuff. I like fashion designing, I think it’s cool. I LOVE animals. I would watch those shows on TV that talk about animals even if they are boring. I play the violin and piano. My best friend is from Thailand, and I LOVE drawing. Not to brag but I think I’m a very good drawer. I don’t like painting though. It’s hard. Also, I’m a gamer, love playing on xbox and computer. :)

LiamFan88

Hey Minty it’s me Candycorn9000. I charge my username to LiamFan88. I have so busy at cheerleader camp. I got 7 new webkinz. did you watch 1D Day? I watched it and I thought liam look cool. Do you still like Niall? I make 2 other webkinz accounts and my username are OneDFan6788 and Cupcakemagic. Maybe we should have a party on here. what do think of a party? LiamFan88 (Candycorn9000)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.