Webkinz Friends Club

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Webkinz Friends Club

This topic contains 61 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Stealthstorm 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Mintystar322

Welcome to Webkinz Friends Club.. If you would like to make friends this club is for you. Just add your username, your hobbies and your favorite kind of music and bands or Anything you want to add… Soon you will have some cool friends. That for all……… My Stuff… my username is Mintystar322 and My hobbies are hangout with friends, listening to music, watching tv, movies, playing video games, dancing, singing, shopping, playing sports. My favorite kind music is Pop, Rock and favorite bands are Big Time Rush and One Direction. My collection are Webkinz, Posters, Bracelets, Anything with Glitter. That all about me.. Have a great day

BTRFan7766

I will join. My favorite things are Big Time rush, webkinz, puppy posters, music, candy. My hobbies are listeing to music, hangout with friends, dancing, singing, shopping, watching tv and movies, cheerling, going to partied, movies, park. I like pop, country music and my favorite band is Big Time Rush and I collect anything to do with btr. My favorite colors are black, purple. I have 2 dogs, 1 cat and a bird. all that BTRFan:)

Kool Club:) My Un is party77665 and i’m shy till you get to know me and my favorite colors are blue, green, silver and also my hobbies are drawing, doing crafts, dancing, hangout with friends, shopping, going to movies, concerts, the beach, listeing to music. I listen to all kinds of music. I collection webkinz, posters, pins, stickers. Here are my answers to your questions 1. I have 20 webkinz. 2 I have been to 5 concerts. 3. I like all the webkinz games. I think you should have a contest. I like this club and have a fun day.:)

Mintystar322

:) I think maybe this club should has a contest and win a prize. What do you think about a contest? minty

hklover628

How about a naming webkinz contest? Like naming a pet. I can supply a prize maybe psi or clothing :) PLMK I can choose a pet breed and boy or girl. My user is same here.

My UN IS Berry77. I like all kinds of music Pop, Rock, Hip-Hop, Rap, Metal and also my favorite singer is Justin Timberlake and I collect cd too. My hobbies are shopping, playing video games, listening to music, going to concerts:).

All join this club. My username is berry778. My hobbies are listening to music, going to concerts, shopping, playing video games and many more. My collection are webkinz, cd, necklaces. I like all kind of music but my favorite is pop music.:) berry

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.