Webkinz Friends Club

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Webkinz Friends Club

This topic contains 61 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Stealthstorm 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Mintystar322

Welcome to Webkinz Friends Club.. If you would like to make friends this club is for you. Just add your username, your hobbies and your favorite kind of music and bands or Anything you want to add… Soon you will have some cool friends. That for all……… My Stuff… my username is Mintystar322 and My hobbies are hangout with friends, listening to music, watching tv, movies, playing video games, dancing, singing, shopping, playing sports. My favorite kind music is Pop, Rock and favorite bands are Big Time Rush and One Direction. My collection are Webkinz, Posters, Bracelets, Anything with Glitter. That all about me.. Have a great day

This club join. My username is buttercup89776 and I always like making new friends and I also my favorite candy are M&m’s and peanut butter cups and skittles. My hobbies are making tye dye clothers, drawing, writeing poets, listeing to music, dancing, singing, shopping. hangout with friends. I like Rock, Hip-Hop, Rap Music. Butter

Hey Mintystar322… Sure all be your friend and also do you want to be best friend? that so cool your favorite Niall and he is my second favorite. My favorite 1D Song is Live while were young. What’s your favorite One Direction song and did you see the new 1D movie yet?… I’m going to join webkinz soon. Candycorn

Mintystar322

Hi Candycorn9000. All be your friend.. My favorite One Direction Member is Niall and second favorite Louis. What is your favorite 1D Song? Minty

Mintystar322

Contest Time… 1. Creative a cool webkinz pet name?…. I will pick a name and someone will get a cool prize. Just add your webkinz name

hklover628

GreenPaw :) Like if your pet likes gardening it’s called green thumb? But if it’s a dog GreenPaw haha Or SilverPaw you know any color plus Paw

:) This is so awesome and I will join too. but i’m not webkinz yet. I like one direction and my favorite is Liam. Who is your favorite One Direction Member? My birthday is on Halloween and I love candy corn. I would Iike to be your friend. We have the same hobbies. Your questions. (1) I want 5 webkinz. (2) I have been to 1 concert and I saw 1D. (3) I don’t know any webkinz games sorry:(

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.