Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 11,830 replies, has 193 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 5 days, 12 hours ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

TaffyKitty12

Hey everyone! Heheh… I’ve never commented on the forums before….. Well, anyways, just to let you all know, I’m think that I’m probably going to start commenting a bit here on the forums :) Probably not as much as on regular Webkinz newz, but you never know! So uh, yeah, just wanted to say that… :)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TaffyKitty12

Oh, and this is unrelated, but Lavadragon asked me a question at the park, so I’ll answer it on here: My red wolf’s name is spelt D-a-k-o-t-a like the states. Hope this helps!

lavadragon

Thanks @TaffyKitty12 heh. I made a rough sketch yesterday, hoping to finish this weekend. It’s hard making cowboy hats! D: Hopefully uploading this weekend? iDK idk idk. Anyways. I’m glad your able to reply now! :) And I’m also glad I was able to explain the “Notify Emails” issue to you yesterday in the park. Welcome to the forums Taffy!

TaffyKitty12

Any time! And cool! I bet the drawing will turn out GREAT!!! :D And yeah, cowboy hats are really tough to draw :/ And sweet! I can’t wait to see it after its uploaded and added to the ShareCenter! ^•^ And thanks so much, lava, for clearing that up yesterday!! I’m so glad I’m finally able to comment on the forums!! :D

TaffyKitty12

By the way, I’m sorry I said “and” so much in my comment above, heheh… I didn’t realize it till I submitted it :o

TaffyKitty12

Oh, and guess what? My Clouded leopard just came in the mail!!! •<| :D <—- party hat smiley face. I am sooooo excited!!! I haven't opened up the package yet, but I will soon! I am so happy right now!!!! :D :D :D

TaffyKitty12

Oh my gosh, I just opened it up and it is beautiful!!! \ o.o / <– excited, super happy smiley. Oh my goodness, I love it so much!!! :,D Now, I haven't taken it out of the plastic clear bag that it is wrapped in (the plush still has its tag, and I'm keeping the bag on it until I adopt it because one of my cats likes to few on Webkinz tags. No joke. He almost chewed up my sig yellow lab's tag) until it is adopted (I'm probably not going to adopt it today. I'm probably going to adopt this weekend or next week) :) I am sooooo excited!!!!!!! :D

lavadragon

@TaffyKitty12 Hah it’s okay. I’m very awkward. And, uh, will repeat myself sometimes sometimes. (I did that on purpose. :p) Congratulations! I wish I was able to get Cirrus brand new with his code ;-; (I was hoping to get one for Christmas, but coincidentally weeks before Christmas the prices of the Clouded Leopard’s got up into the $100 range. So, I figured I wouldn’t get him with his code. Yes, and that’s my Clouded Leopard. I was trying to say his name in the park a couple of days ago but it was too tricky aha. I don’t know if you knew, I think I told you bUT FOR PEOPLE WHO DO NOT KNOW. Cirrus is a type of cloud. I’m sorry I keep rambling but I thought the name was clever.) Welp. Nice! Have you thought of any names yet? Or figured out the gender? XD

TaffyKitty12

Gah, I meant to say “chew”, not “few” in my comment above!! Sorry! What is up with me making typos today?! :/

TaffyKitty12

Sorry for the late reply, lavadragon! I replied to you yesterday but my comment didn’t go through :/ Actually, it seems like all of the comments on here that were awaiting moderation yesterday are gone! Odd… Well, anyways, hehe, yeah, I can repeat myself a lot sometimes as well… Oh, and thanks so much, lava! :D I’m glad I was able to get my clouded leopard! And aw… Yeah… It’s always tough when a Webkinz you want raises in price before you buy it :( Well, at least you have the plush, right! And wow, Cirrus is an awesome name!!!! Cloud names are so cool and unique! I never thought my pet after one! :) And again, thanks so much lava! I haven’t decided on a name yet, but I’m going to soon :) Also, I think my clouded leopard will be a girl, but I’m not 100% sure yet……

TaffyKitty12

Oh, and by the way, totally off topic, but I wanted you to know that I’m still working on that Webkinz Day drawing :) By the way, if you don’t mind, can I draw Woods in Webkinz style opposed to my own? I haven’t drawn too many Webkinz in my own style before on the ShareCenter, and I think it might be best if I draw them like they look online for this one, if that makes sense :) By the way, it might be a while before I send it in. I seemed to have caught a cold today, and it’s a little tough to draw when you have a sore throat :/

ilovemoonie

Congratulations, TaffyKitty!!! That’s awesome!!! I hope you enjoy your new pet!! :D Oh, and by the way lavadragon, I love the name of your clouded leopard! I actually suggested that for TaffyKitty’s clouded leopard, along with Cumulus, Stratus, and Nimbus, I didn’t know yours was named that, hehe. :)

TaffyKitty12

Thanks so much, ilovemoonie!! :D I’ll be sure to love my new clouded leopard!!! ^•^

ilovemoonie

You’re welcome, TaffyKitty!! :D Congratulations again on getting such an awesome pet!! ^_^

TaffyKitty12

Aggh, I just realized that I made a grammar mistake in my comment to lava up above! :/ I meant to say “I never though of naming my pet after one”, not “I never thought of my pet after one”. Sorry! I a always seem to notice these type of grammar mistakes hours after I submitted them! -_-

TaffyKitty12

Aw, thanks so much again, ilovemoonie!! I love my clouded leopard so much…. I think I made the right descision choosing this pet!!! ^•^ It is so adorable and detailed and fluffy, I just love it sooo much!! ^•^

TaffyKitty12

Great news!! I adopted my signature clouded leopard!! (By the way, she’s on my bbdoll11 accounts since its been quite a while since I’ve last adopted a siggie on there) :D It was sooo hard trying to pick a name out of all of the wonderful name suggestions I got, so I decided to write down up to two of my favorite names suggested by each person, fold them up, and blindly pick one out of a bag. Among the names I wrote down on the pieces of paper were Cloudspot, Penni, Stratus, Misty, Mae, Zara, Ellie, Naelani, Nimbus, Fern, And Skye. And I picked one out of the bag and got…. Misty! So, my new lil webbie is named “Misty” :) And since Misty is a girl name, she will indeed be a girl ;) I also just wanted to thank everyone who left a name suggestion! You all were a big help!! Otherwise I would’ve had sooo much trouble finding a name, heheh….. So again, thank you everyone who congratulated me on my pet and left me name suggestions!! ^•^ I love my little Misty!!

TaffyKitty12

Errgh… I meant to say “account”, not “accounts” in my comment above! Sorry! :o

Yay! That was the name I picked out! hehe ^-^ Well that makes me happy. =] Also, I don’t think I ever friended you.. Hmm… I’m not on Webkinz as much anymore so I don’t remember. =/ However, I still love to collect Signatures! =P

lavadragon

Go right ahead Taffy! Honestly, whatever you want to do with Woods is perfectly a-okay. c: It’s pretty tricky to color him, I’ve been trying to get the colors for the Red Wolf down for a year now and still haven’t completely succeeded. ;-; I can’t wait to see it completed though oh my gossssh. Anywho, that’s okay! Take your time, and feel better soon. <3 I think I'm coming down with something myself actually. Ooh, I really like the name "Zara" I don't know who came up with that but it's super creative. Hey! Love your leopard's name, it's fitting. 'nods.' I can't wait to see Misty in the park Taffy! :D

TaffyKitty12

Emi, heheh, thanks so much for the suggestions! ^•^ I just loved the name Misty! It was still kinda hard to choose, though, since I liked a lot of the name suggestions I was given, so I had to do the blindly choose thing. And I must say, I’m glad I did that :) It made everything so much easier! And I’m glad with how it turned out as well :) Misty was a great name!! :D Oh, and I believe you are friends with me on my WarriorCat1010 account, but I don’t think your friends with me on the other one…. Oh, and hehe, that’s fine! I actually can’t always remember who I’ve friended and who I haven’t on my accounts myself, heheh…. Also, that’s awesome!! I love collecting signatures, too! :D

TaffyKitty12

Lava, heheh, thanks for letting me draw Woods that way! ;) I would’ve drawn him in a style of my own, but I haven’t really perfected my “realistic Webkinz style”, nor have I really used it for ShareCenter drawings, and I also considered using my more cartoony style but eh, it needs some work, so, I thought it would be better to draw them in a different way until I can perfect my other ways. And since it’s a Webkinz Day drawing… What better way to draw it then to draw it in the traditional Webkinz style? I’ve already drawn a few pets, but I must say, drawing Webkinz like…. Well… Webkinz (if that makes sense) is kinda tough… So far I only got down Amazon, Hope, Soren, (by the way, thanks ilovemoonie and Fenndc for letting me draw your pets :) ) a random koala, and Woods. And Woods was the toughest to draw so far. Especially the face. Ay…. That was a challenge… There were so many markings and details that I needed to include…. Well, hopefully it’ll turn out alright… Heheh… And yeah, I’m sure coloring him will be pretty tough :o The red wolf has a pretty elaborate color scheme…. And aw, thanks, lava! I hope I can feel better soon :) My sore throat is gone today but eh, now I’m dealing with a few other things :/ Oh well.. Well, I’m sure I’ll get better soon! This cold seems to be moving quicker than the one I had a few months ago… And aw.. I hope you don’t get sick too, lava :( I hope you feel better soon, pal! And sweet! Yeah, I really liked the name “Zara”. :) I think Twizi suggested that one… It was a really cool name! Maybe I can name one of my other Webkinz that someday :) And thanks so much, lava!!! Yeah, Misty really fit her perfectly! :D and sweet! Hopefully I can see you at the park tomorrow! Oh boy, I sure hope I feel better tomorrow so I can get to my downstairs computer (I always use that one since it’s the fastest) but if I don’t feel good, I won’t be able to go down there since it’s pretty cold… And I’ll have to use the uostairs computer, where Webkinz is sooo slow… So, I promise I’ll try to get on tomorrow (I really hope I can!) and if something ever happens that I can’t, I promise I’ll let you know. Anywho, thanks so much, lava and hopefully I can take Misty to the park soon!! :D

TaffyKitty12

Gah! I made a few typos in my comment above :/ I meant to say “Fennec” instead of “Fenndc” and I meant to say “upstairs” not “uostairs”. Sorry!

lavadragon

Aw hey! It’s no problem at all Taffy :) I actually love seeing other people’s drawings of my characters ahah. XD Oh the strangest face he has! I wish you luck with the colors Tomato! I’m sure he’ll turn out perfectly c: heheh a random koala. I’m feeling better today, thank goodness I don’t have a stuffy nose. (I hate getting stuffy noses, :p just absolutely HATE.) Heyyyy no problem :) But I’m hoping as the week goes on we’ll both feel a lot better. Speaking of the park, yeah I am hoping I’ll get on today! The weekend has been SUPER nice here, well the weather that is. It’s been really warm and I’ve been doing various activities the whole weekend. Just yesterday I was looking around for trash trying to clean up the area :p I mean somebody’s gotta do it. There is a lot of junk lying around here because farmers used to dump their trash into the nearby creek my area, not knowing that they were polling the ecosystem. We’ve been working for a while now trying to clean up the creek and woods, and we are making a lot of progress. I found a lot of glass fragments, lots of random cans, various old rusted farming equipment, some weird thing that has holes in it, a tire, a milk jug, and actually two non-broken bottles yesterday! A very tall clear one, no writing… And a smaller brown one, has some number in the bottom. Oh and I saw some minnows! It’s nice to know that fish are starting to re-enter the waterway. ‘nods.’ Sorry I was talking for a bit there, hah. Yep! Hoping to get into the park today. (Hopefully ’round my usual time of 3p.m-4p.m.)

ilovemoonie

Wow, that’s cool, TaffyKitty!! Congratulations on adopting your clouded leopard! Misty is a wonderful name!! And that’s cool how you decided too! Congratulations again on getting and adopting Misty!! :D

TaffyKitty12

Hehe, thanks so much, lava.. Er.. Lettuce! ^•^ Woods has been quite tough to draw, but I’m sure he’ll turn out pretty good :) I’m so glad you let me draw him! And hehe, yeah, I love it when others draw my pets, too! :D And heheh.. Random koala XD I just really felt like adding that one in there since I really like koalas.. And Webkinz… And Webkinz koalas XD And that’s good to hear! Ay… I hate stuffy noses, too! I’ve actually had a stuffy nose the last two days :/ Well, at least it’s not as bad today. Yesterday my nose was terribly stuffy! Man, it was so hard to sleep last night with that…… Well, at least I’m feeling a little better today :) And cool! It’s actually quite nice by me as well :) It’s been so cold and cloudy the last few weeks, but now, it’s nice and sunny! And warm as well ^•^ And it’s even better because the local ice cream store is opening back up for the season today! I sure hope we can go there later! They have the best chocolate-vanilla swirl…. And that’s great, lava! I’m glad you’re helping to clean up the area :) Ay… I hate it when people litter… why don’t they just throw (or recycled their trash instead of throwing it on the ground? (or in this case, dumping it in the water) It only takes a few extra seconds to do! And if there’s not a trash can nearby, just hold onto it till you find one! Litter doesn’t help anyone or anything… Er.. Sorry about all that rambling. Anyways, I hope to see you at the park tonight, lava! My mom says I can use the downstairs computer, so unless something last minute happens, I’ll probably be going on! (And I’ll most likely bring Misty) :)

TaffyKitty12

And aw, thanks soooo much, ilovemoonie!! ^•^ I sure love my little Misty! :D And aw, I’m glad you like the name (and they way I choose it) :) Thanks so much once again!!!!! :D I’m so glad I was able to get her! ^•^ I made the right decision choosing the endangered clouded leopard :)

FennecFox

Misty is so cute, Taffy! And np, thanks for drawing my pet! and yeah i feel for you! it is hard to draw Wood’s face, lol. Thanks for letting me draw Woods, anyways, Lettuce! I hope it gets moderated soon… i just want to know if you’ll like it… ;P ;)

TaffyKitty12

Oh, and this is a little random, but lavadragon, I needed to tell you (along with Fennec, ilovemoonie, Fennec, and possibly Pokekinz), I sadly probably won’t be able to go on Webkinz tonight :( I have to go somewhere tonight and I won’t have any access to Webkinz… Meh….. But, on the bright side, I’ll probably be able to go on tomorrow! ;)

TaffyKitty12

Oh, and by the way lava, I responded to your pet bios on page 32 of the “meet my pets forums” ;) I forgot to respond to She’s bio, though, heheh… I’ll have to do that a little later…

ilovemoonie

You’re welcome, TaffyKitty!! I’m so glad you like your clouded leopard! Aand Misty is an amazing name! And I think I’m going to use that same technique for naming some of my nameless Webkinz. :)

TaffyKitty12

Wait a moment… Maybe I can get on Webkinz tonight! I think we leave around 5 something my time… Let’s see.. If I can get on, I’ll try to!

lavadragon

@TaffyKitty12 Yep! I know. Honestly, I think it’s just pure laziness on peoples behalf. I saw this video once where it showed an elephant picking up a bottle with its trunk and putting it in the recycling bin *The bottle was carelessly tossed near the recycling bin, and nobody took care of it.* It’s quite sad an elephant has to pick up people’s trash. :l Anywhho, it was nice seeing you in the park this evening! I love Misty’s virtual pet! It’s adorable. Hey! That’s nice to hear that your local ice cream stand opened up for the season c: Actually, just yesterday my brothers and I went to get ice cream. It really does seem as though summer is in the air huh?

lavadragon

Oh, just forgot to add this in in my comment *hopefully* above… ^ But, thank you for taking out some time and commenting such nice things about my pet’s bios Taffy! Seriously, it does mean a lot to me, hearing positive feedback and such. Haha, I know there could be 100 other things you could be doing, but taking out time and commenting for, me… Aw shucks just wanted to say thanks!

lavadragon

Aw, and @FennecFox *Bacon* I’m sure I’ll love it! Hey no problem, anyone is always welcome to draw any of my pets. I seriously love “fan art” or friend art or whatever. :D Ugggh. Sorry I just got on now, I saw the letter you sent me around a half hour ago, but didn’t see that you were on so I was lonely after Taffy *Tomato* left and logged off :p That was cool seeing you for a minute there though. Ahhhhhhh I can’t wait for it to upload!

TaffyKitty12

Aw, thanks so much, Fennec! :D Hehe, yeah, Misty is indeed super cute! And hehe, thanks! I’m glad you let me draw Hope! I hope you like the drawing of her! (no pun intended) :) And yeah…. I never realized how tough a red wolf’s face is to draw! :o Hopefully Woods will turn out okay… Oh, and cool! When your woods picture moderates, do you mind if I see it? I bet it’ll be great! :D And ilovemoonie, thanks so much again! :D I’m so glad I was able to get Misty! I honestly never thought I’d get a signature endangered clouded leopard! Hehe…. And aw, really? Thanks! ^•^ It is a pretty helpful technique when you have trouble picking out a name! Especially when you get so many amazing name suggestions.. Hehe….

FennecFox

Aw, thanks, Lava! And awww… im sorry, my friend. I wish i could have stayed yesterday. And Taffy, i’m sure your art will be amazing! and yeah! you can see my art. :D

FennecFox

Aw, thanks Lava *lettuce* heheh. Woods was really fun to draw! feel free to draw any of my webkinz if you would like. I dont mind *shrugs*. And awww… i am so sorry you were lonely! I had been packing all day and then i had to eat out. I wish i could have stayed with you. I’m sorry, buddy. And Taffy, nice! I’m sure that your art will be totally awesome! Thanks for drawing Hope, btw. And no, i dont mind! You can certainly see my pic when it moderates. :D yet, It. is. taking. FOREVER. heh… literally. XD

TaffyKitty12

Lavadragon, yeah, that’s probably why… Okay, I must admit, I can be pretty lazy myself, but I’m not too lazy to throw my trash away! It only takes like, a few extra seconds and you don’t contribute the problem of littering. And aw, that’s actually kinda cute! Even an elephant knows how to throw trash responsibly! I wish most people did so as well…. Anywho…. Thanks so much for coming to the park last night! I had a lot of fun! I’m sorry I couldn’t stay longer though… Trust me, if I could’ve I would’ve! Well, at least I *think* I’ll be able to go on for a while tonight :) I don’t think I have to go anywhere… And hehe, yeah, it’s pretty cool! Sadly we haven’t been able to go there yet, but I’m sure we will soon! And yeah, it’s really staring to feel more like summer, which is great! :D Oh, and no problem, lava! I love reading my friends pet bios! I can see you’ve put a lot of work into yours, and since there’s not a ton of comments on yours, I thought I’d go comment on your wonderful pet bios so you know that your work has been recognized by someone :) Plus I would’ve comment either way since I really enjoyed reading them! And it’s okay! It might take a little while to read them and reply, but I always try to find time to comment with my friends :) And Fennec, aw, thanks! I can’t wait till I’m done with the picture! I’ve only submitted two drawings of mine to ShareCenter ever since I started Webkinz newz… Heheh… And I could really use some more! And of course, what better third drawing then one featuring all of my friends! And thanks! I’ll be sure to check it out once it moderates :) I bet it’s awesome!! :D and heheh, yeah…. I’ve heard that the moderation for ShareCenter pics have been terribly slow lately… And it’s totally okay, Fennec! I understand :) We all have our busy days!

Yay!! I’m so happy you are coming to the forums!! I have been wanting you to come for a little while actually. =P Well, welcome! I hope you enjoy the forums enough to use them frequently.

TaffyKitty12

Thanks so much, emi!!! :D I’m so glad to be here! ^•^ I’ve been wanting to comment on here for quite some time, and yesterday I decided that I should make my first comment here :) I really look forward to commenting more with you all here on the forums!!! :D :D

FennecFox

Welcome, TaffyKitty! The forums are so fun! So, welcome, my friend! ;)

TaffyKitty12

Thanks so much, Fennec!!!! :D I’m glad I’m able to be on here! ^•^ I look forward to talking with you here on the forums frequently!! ;D

TaffyKitty12

I meant to say “I think”, not “I’m think” in my comment up there! Sorry! I didn’t see that typo till now :/

FennecFox

I’m so happy that you are now on the forums, Taffy! :D :D

TaffyKitty12

Thank you sooooo much, Fennec!!! :D :D :D

ilovemoonie

I know I said this on another forum, but Ito great to see you on here, TaffyKitty!! Welcome to the forums!! I started going on the forums a few months ago. I don’t use them too much, but I’m planning on making some pet bios soon. ;) anyways, again, welcome to the forums!! I’m so happy your on them now!! :D

TaffyKitty12

Thank you so much, ilovemoonie!!! :D I’ve wanted to comment on the forums for months now, and I’m glad I finally get to do just that! ^•^ It’ll be so fun talking to you all on here! And that’s cool, ilovemoonie! I’m thinking of making some pet bios eventually as well :) But first I have to pick out the pets that I’m going to write bios for, heheh… And that’ll take a while. A good portion of my older pets don’t have personalities since, well, I never thought about pet personalities when I was little, heheh…. But luckily a big chunk of my newer pets have personalities, but I’ll just have to narrow it down to a few since it would be impossible to write bios for all of those pets, hehe… But again, thanks so much for the warm welcome!!!! ^•^ :D I’m so glad that I get to be on here!

ilovemoonie

You’re welcome, TaffyKitty! :) Like I said before, I’m so glad you can comment on here now!!! And thanks! And that’s cool! I’d love to hear some of your pet bios! :) and hehe, yeah…I just figured I’d write about my signatures, but I have 18 of them….so It’ll take awhile to do them all! And yeah, I’m the same way. My older pets don’t have much personality…but, on the other hand, my newer pets have lots of personality! And yeah, hehe, as much as I’d like to write about all my Webkinz, that’d take forever…and take up a lot of space…and aw, no problem!! I’m glad your here!! :D

TaffyKitty12

Aw, thanks so much! You’re such a kind (and great) friend!!! :D And thanks, ilovemoonie! I’d love to post some of my pet bios on here someday! I think I’m going to do Pikachu’s (my fennec fox) bio on here, but other than that… I’m not sure… :/ I’m going to have to think about that for a while…. And wow, that’s cool! I’d love to hear more about your signatures! ^•^ Heheh… Yeah…… Most of my older ones don’t have “fully developed” personalities. I dunno. I guess when I was little, personalities didn’t really matter. Nowadays, I try to make personalities for my new pets, but there’s still quite a few that don’t have personalities assigned to them yet….. I’m going to have to work on that one day… And yeah, I think it would almost be impossible to do bios for all of my pets! It would take sooooo long…. First I’d have to come up with personalities for each of my pets, then tweak them, then write it down, then type it up here on the forums, and then wait for all 200-something posts to moderate… Yeah… That would take a while… Heheh….And thanks so much once again!!! I’m so happy that I get to be here!!! :D

ilovemoonie

You’re welcome, TaffyKitty! And aw, you’re a great friend too!!! :) and cool!! Yeah, I understand about trying to figure out which ones to do and stuff. I just planned to do my signatures because they probably have most personality, but now that I think about it…not even all my signatures have too much personality, and I have quite a few regular Webkinz who I want to do too, so…yeah, I’ll have to think about that. And thanks!! And yeah…I didn’t really care about personalities back then. I started doing this thing now though, that I call, “Webkinz pet facts” where I write certain facts about all my Webkinz, and it helps give them more personality. I’m only on number 12 or so…but, it’s fun. :) and heheh, yeah….that’d take a looong time for me to do Bios for all my pets too, heheh. And you’re welcome!! :D

TaffyKitty12

Aw, thanks so much!! ^•^ And heheh.. Yeah… I know what you mean! There’s so many pets that I want to make bios for…. But I know I have to narrow it down to a few for now. I want to do bios for pets of mind that already are a little “well known” (like Tall Shadow and Amazon), but at the same time, there’s many pets that I don’t use at the park that have more interesting personalities. So… Yeah, it’s going to take a while :/ And cool! I bet your signatures have really unique personalities! :D And I kinda know how you feel.. Heheh…. Some of my signatures have really vibrant personalities (like Leopardstar my sig ocelot and Tigeress the sig Bengal Tiger) but some of my other signatures have personalities that aren’t fully developed. Part of that is due to me naming them after characters. Sometimes when I name a pet after a character, it’s tough for me to decide if that pet should kinda have a similar personality to the character I named them after, or if they should have a unique, completely different personality. Heheh… Oh, and cool! Maybe I should try doing something like that… It could really help me develop a lot of my pets personalities! :) Especially a lot of my older pets… Heheh…. And thanks so much once again! I’m really enjoying the forums so far! In fact, I actually think I’m commenting on here more than the regular Webkinz newz today, which I honestly never thought would happen.. Hehe… But don’t worry, I’m still going to go on regular Webkinz newz!!! :D

ilovemoonie

You’re welcome! And hehe…yeah…I wish I could make bios for all Webkinz, but that’d take forever, hehe, and I think even I would get bored of it. And cool! I don’t really think any of my pets are “well known” in fact, I don’t even think hardly anybody even knows anh of my pets. That’s partly why I’m going to do the bios. My two “most used” Webkinz, I guess you would say, are Lightning, my signature cougar, and James, my signature Siberian husky. :) they’re both signatures so…I should be writing bios for them soon. :) and yeah…some of my signatures, like my sig lion who dosen’t even have a for sure name yet, or Max, my sig African wild dog, have really vibrant, like you said, personalities, whereas others, like Lucky, my sig deer, and Piper, my sig arctic hare, don’t have too good personalities…yet. ;) oh, and yeah, I can kinda relate to you there. I don’t have too many Webkinz named after characters, but now that I think about…none of the ones I do really act too close to the actual character. Soren, my sig. Barn owl for example, is obsessed with Amazon, (the store) hehe. ;) and thanks! Yeah, “Webkinz pet facts” are really fun to do. I have different things I write about them, like: Best friend(s), Likes, Dislikes, Goal/Dream, and biggest fear, just to name a few. It’s really helping to shape my Webkinz personalities more, espeacially my older ones. And cool! I’m glad to hear you’re enjoying the forums so far!! :D oh, and this is completely unrelated, but I started writing a story yesterday, about all my signatures, but as wild animals. (I just thought I’d mention that, heheh.oh, and sorry about the looong comment. I think I got carried away some. Hopefully it’ll moderate.!)

ilovemoonie

Oops, I meant to say “any” in that one sentence, not anh. Sorry!

TaffyKitty12

Hey ilovemoonie! I wrote a response to your comment above but it accidentally ended up down by my comments about Pikachu :o I apologize for that!

ilovemoonie

Aw, it’s alright TaffyKitty! I’m sorry my late reply as well. I wasn’t able to reply this morning. And aw, I hope you feel better soon! And hehe, yeah, I’m going to stick with just a few pet bios for now too. Er, a few as in 18….heheh…anyway, yeah, none of my pets are really well known either. Surprisingly, I know quite a few of your Webkinz, but I don’t really know anything about any of them. Except, Pikachu likes cookies, right..? And thanks!! ^_^ And yeah…some of my siggies have more personality than others. But since I often use all my signatures together, the ones with more personality make up for the ones whose personality is a little lacking. And cool! I love the name Leopardstar by the way! And hehe, that’s kinda funny….but tigeress sounds really cool!! She sounds like she would get along with Lance, my sig lion, pretty well. And cool! Yeah, when I first planned the pet facts, I was only planning to do a few things, like likes, dislikes, and best friends. But I ended up adding a lot of things! I Think it’s really fun though! And you’re welcome!! I’m really glad you’re liking the forums! And cool!! I bet your book is awesome!! :D my story isn’t really about Webkinz, all the characters are the same as my signatures, but they’re not supossed to be Webkinz. So I guess you could say it’s based on webkinz, but it’s not really about Webkinz, if that makes sense. :)

TaffyKitty12

Hehe, thanks for understanding, ilovemoonie! :) I didn’t even know I commented in the wrong spot until I submitted! I wondered where my comment went and I scrolled down a little and sure enough, it was underneath a different comment of mine, heheh…. Oh, and it’s alright, ilovemoonie! :) I totally understand! :) Hehehe.. Yeah… That would happen to me if I tried to make bios for all of mine, too! I’d be so bored and worn out… It wouldn’t be very fun. So, it’s probably the best that I narrow it down. :) And hehe, that’s okay! 18 bios aren’t nearly as much as 100+! And by the way, I can’t wait to see them! :D I’d love to learn more about some of your pets! Heheh…. Yeah… I don’t think any of my pets are super duper well known, either, I know how you feel.. And really? Cool! Hehe.. it’s alright if you don’t really know too much about them other than their name and species :) Quite a few of my pets, even some that I talk about on here, don’t have a lot of personality to them, mainly since I haven’t worked on theirs a whole lot… Oh, and yeah, Pikachu looooves cookies! Hehe… He sure is a goofy lil fox! Oh, and that’s really cool! ^•^ I’m sure it helps a bit, too. Like you said, the ones with vibrant personalities help make up for the ones that don’t have fully developed ones yet :) Oh, and thanks so much! As you can tell, I love naming some of my cat Webkinz after warrior cats that l like :) And Leopardstar is no exception! She’s not my favorite character ever, but she’s up there! There are a few mistakes that she made that I think she she should’ve thought more before she made them… Since a few of them aren’t really good mistakes.. But all in all, she’s a pretty good character! Her backstory is actually kind of tragic, but when I come to think of it, quite a few of my favorite characters have tragic backstories, like one of my all-time favorites, Crookedstar. There was a whole warriors book about him and wow, it was probably one of the saddest books I have ever read! Well, er, that was a little off topic.. Hehe.. Sorry about that! Oh, and heheh, yeah, Tigeress’s personality sure is different considering who I named her after and her species… And hehe, yeah, I think Lance and Tigeress would get along pretty well! Their personalities are a little similar :) Oh, and sweet! Your “pet facts” sound so cool! I realllly want to try something like that! :D And aw, thanks! I’ve tried my best while writing it :) Hehe.. Surprisingly, it’s not even halfway done! I still have a lot of it to write, yet… And wow, that is so cool, ilovemoonie! Your book sounds very interesting! :D By the way, thanks so much again! I am really enjoying the forums!!! I looked my profile on here, and in the last few days, I’ve already made over 50 posts!

ilovemoonie

Hey TaffyKitty, sorry for the late reply. I’ve had a lot of comments to catch up with, and I type kinda slow, heheh….but, better late than never! And you’re welcome! And yeah…I’d get SO bored of my own pet bios I’d be forced to stop, hehe. I hope to do one or two of my signatures today or tomorrow though. :) and thanks so much!! :D and yeah…none of my pets are well known, but that’s okay! And thanks again! Yeah, I know some more about Pikachu and Tall Shadow now, but besides that, I don’t really know much about any of your other pets. But Pikachu and Tall Shadow sound like awesome and unique pets!! ^_^ and cool, hehe! Pikachu sounds like a fun guy to hang around with! And yeah, it does kinda help. The ones with more personality usually do most of the talking, heheh, and the other ones just sit there and talk now and then. :) and you’re welcome! Leopardstar sounds awesome! I bet warrior cats is a great series. I really ought to read them. My older sister says there’s some mistakes though. She said that one cat kept on being a boy, then a girl, then a boy, then a girl, hehe. I guess I’ll just have to be prepared for little things like that. And aw, poor Crookedetar. I’d love to read that book someday! And hehe, yeah, tigeress’ personality sounds different. But that’s okay! I personaly, am a fan of different personalities. :) and yeah, I think Lance and Tigeress would get along pretty well! And thanks! Pet facts are fun. :) and wow, you’re book sounds great! And thanks again! I’ve barely started my story, so I’m not sure how long it’ll be yet. And you’re welcome! I’m so glad you’re liking the forums! And wow, 50 posts?! That’s a lot! :D I think I’ve posted around 120. :)

TaffyKitty12

It’s alright, ilovemoonie! I totally understand :) I have so many comments to respond to on the forums… It’s a little tough to keep up with them all.. Heheh… But I wouldn’t change a thing :) I’m so glad that I get to be on the forums with my friends!!!! :D And hehe yeah… It would be pretty tough (and not to mention a little tiring.. And boring) if I had to write pet bios for all of my pets! I admit it would be a little neat if everyone could see my pets personalities.. But eh…with the number of pets I have, that would be pretty excessive, heheh…. And cool! If you end up making someone’s bios, I’d love to read them! ^•^ An aw, thanks so much! I’m glad you like Tall Shadow and Pikachu’s personalities! :D Hehe.. Yeah.. I’m sure Pikachu would be a fun fennec fox to hang out with! ^•^ :) And it’s quite alright! Maybe I can post some more bios in the future so you can learn more about some of my other pets ;) And wow, I bet! :D And hehe, thanks! I like Leopardstar a lot :) Well, I pretty much like the good characters (although I like some of them more than others… I tend to be fond of the characters from the beginning books, the 6 in the first series. I dunno. I guess I just like the older characters that have been around it the earlier books) but I reallllly don’t like any of the villains. And I will never name any of my Webkinz cats after warriors villains. Hehe.. Anywho, I hope you can read them one day! They can be really sad at times, but overall, it’s a great book series! :D And hehe, yeah… It’s not rare to find mistakes in the Warriors books. Every once in a while I’ll see one. But of course, the Erin Hunter group have a lot of books to write, so I’m sure it’s tough to make all of the books error-free! And yeah.. I feel really bad for Crookedstar! :( He had a VERY tragic backstory compared to most warriors characters… And I must say, the book in which its in (Crookedstars promise) is one of the saddest warriors books in my opinion! Right along with The Last Hope and A Dangerous Path… And a few others… Oh, and thanks! Tigeress personality sure is different considering she’s a tiger and all… But hey, I think her personality is what makes her unique! And hehe, I’m sure her Lance would get along well if they met! They are quite alike! And thanks so much! And hehe, it’s okay! :) And hehe, yeah.. That is a lot of comments! I think I’m actually over the 100 mark now.. And I’ve only been commenting on the forums for a little less than a week!

FennecFox

No problem, my friend! :)

TaffyKitty12

Aw, you’re a great friend, Fennec! ^•^ ;D

TaffyKitty12

Pikachu: Yeah, you’re a great friend, Fennec! Taffy: Pikachu? What are you doing here? Pikachu: I just wanted to tell Fennec that’s she’s an awesome friend! Oh, and tell Hope and Samwise that they are fantastic friends as well! But don’t tell that camel, Shane, that. He is not a friend……… Taffy: Aren’t you ever going to get over that? It’s been a few weeks- Pikachu: (interrupts) -Still. He’s no friend of mine. Seriously. He insulted fellow fennec foxes everywhere… And fellow canines…*growls* Plus he wasn’t very nice to me. And I’m sure he wanted to steal my chocolate chip cookies… Taffy: What are you taking about?! Shane never said anything about chocolate chip cookies! Besides, I doubt he even knows you like them… Besides, even if he did, why would he want to steal your cookies?! Seriously. Why? Pikachu: I dunno. He seems like that kind of camel. *shrugs* Taffy: Okay? Well, er, anyways, sorry about that!! Heheh… Pikachu is one goofy fox……

TaffyKitty12

Gahh, I meant to say “that”, not “that’s” in my comment above! Sorry about that! Pikachu: Heheh… Taffy made another typo XD when doesn’t she make them? Taffy: -_-

FennecFox

Haha, Funny Story Taffy! Fennec: Aww, thank so much! You are an amazing friend, Taffy! and you too, Pikachu. and Amazon too! :) Samwise: Hey, Pikachu! It’s awesome to have a fennec fox friend around! Hope: And here are some coookiiiesss! I baked them MYSELF. Gravy flavor, to be exact! Samwise: Gravy cookies? sounds cool! Hope: *sticks cookie into mouth* i’m just glad that Shane isn’t… Shane: *waltzes into room* Uh. Hi. Fennec: yikes… Shane: Gravy cookies? you should really learn history. way back when, there were no such things. People survived on the plain foods of fish and beans and biscottis. Yes. Samwise: What about potatoes? with butter? and gravy? Fennec: I never tire of these two… Shane: No potatoes. Hope: But… ME DONT LIKE FISH. Samwise: *steps infront of Hope* Let’s fight this camel, Pikachu! Shane: Sheesh. All i did was come in here and tell you that you must eat biscottis. No butter. Samwise: Thats the point! Hope: *whimpers* but i dont like tunnaaaaa. Fennec: Oh no… Shane: Its just fine! I want to go study the civil war… Samwise: For the HUNDREDTH time!!!! Fennec: Sam, give him some slack. After all, you ARE all into becoming a sheriff. Shane can follow his dreams on History too, as long as he is not rotten! Samwise: well, ok. *eats cookie* Hope: *sticks another cookie into mouth* Fennec: Hope, how many did you eat? Hope: Errr hmmmmm lost count. sorrryyyyy! Fennec: Yeah… Well, anyways, back to the point. Thanks so much Taffy for being a wonderful pal!!

TaffyKitty12

Heheh, thanks so much, Fennec!! ^•^ Pikachu: Yeah, thanks Fennec! And Hope! And Sam! By the way Hope, I LOVE your gravy cookies!!!! *stuffs cookie into mouth* Now THIS tastes GREAT! But geez, I wonder why Shane hates them! Dude, I don’t want beans. Or fish. Or biscottis. I don’t even know what biscottis are! Taffy: I think they’re some sort of cookie like thingy. I dunno. I looked it up and it said it was a triangular cookie thing that normally has nuts in it. *shrugs* Pikachu: Eww! I don’t care what that camel says, COOKIES ARE BETTER THAN BISCOTTIS!!! *eats another cookie* And what?! Dude, potatoes are awesome! Mashed potatoes and baked potatoes are so delicious! And French fries! Why does Shane want us to eat weird triangle thingys instead of delicious foods?! *growls* You know what?! If that camel keeps this up, I’m gonna call him “Shame” instead of “Shane”! Ha! Shame the camel! Shame the camel!! Taffy: Okay, I don’t agree with Shane’s behavior in the least bit, but do you really have to call him names?! Pikachu: YES!!! Shane is a bully! He wants to insult me and steal my cookies and replace them with weird triangular things that probably taste horrible! ITS NOT FAIR!!! Why won’t he leave me, Sam, and Hope alone?! Can’t he let us eat cookies in peace?! *eats yet another cookie* Whatever. I’m just glad he’s gone! Next time he comes back and goes on and on about weird foods, I’m going to shove a cookie in his face and see how he likes it! Taffy: Um… Okay… (Sarcastically) That’s not weird at all…. Well, we, anyways, thanks for being an AWESOME friend! Pikachu: Yeah, thanks!!! And thanks to Hope and Sam as well! Also, Hope, I loved those cookies! XD You don’t mind if I eat some more, do you? *stuffs nine cookies in mouth* (mumbles) Shese are delicishioush!

TaffyKitty12

*I meant to say “er… Anyways”, not “we anyways” in my comment above. Sorry! Pikachu: Heheh…. Another typo, eh Taffy? Taffy: Please don’t….

TaffyKitty12

Sorry for the kind of late reply! I haven’t been feeling all that great today (I have a sore throat :/ ), so I haven’t been on here to much today, heheh… Well, anywho, hehe, yeah…. It would take sooo long to make bios for all of my pets! 0_o Plus it would be pretty tiring having to write all of those up…. Heheh… I think it’s best if I just write a few pet bios for now…. Also, yeah, I don’t think any of my webbies are super well known… A few people who Pikachu is and stuff since he’s my most used here on Webkinz newz, but I don’t think he’s “famous” or anything. I’m sure a lot of people don’t know about him, heheh… Oh, and cool! Lighting and James sound super cool! :) And yeah, heheh… That’s the same with mine as well…. Some of my siggies have very developed personalities whereas some of the other ones don’t.. Heheh…. And yeah, that’s how a few of mine are. I have a signature ocelot named Leopardstar, and she acts kinda like the Leopardstar in warriors. Then I have a signature Bengal tiger named Tigeress who is super shy and pretty much doesn’t resemble the Tigress I named her after… Heheh…..And sweet! I kinda sometimes do the same thing, except I don’t write down the goals and fears, just personality, likes/dislikes, and closest friends (although I think writing down the others would help! Plus I should do stuff like that more often…. Heheh.. I’ve only done that for a few pets….) And thanks so much once again!! ^•^ The forums have been GREAT so far!!!!! :D And wow, that’s awesome!! I love writing stories! Right now I’m writing a book (it’s 300 pages long so far) for my friend :) It’s not about Webkinz, but it’s pretty cool! :) I would, though, love to write a Webkinz story one day! :D

TaffyKitty12

Sorry! The comment above was meant to go under ilovemoonie’s :o I’m so sorry!!!

TaffyKitty12

Errgh, I meant to say “a few people know who Pikachu is and stuff” in my comment above, not “a few people who Pikachu and stuff”! Sorry! :o

Hehe, it’s okay TaffyKitty. =P I make grammar mistakes on here all the time, so as long as you can correctly read what I put down, then I usually just ignore them.. Or, as long as you’re not in a hurry, just try to read over everything you’ve typed before you post it. P.S. I’m looking at a pretty cheap Signature Webkinz on eBay (again, lol). I hope no one buys it before I can >.< I really want to get it this time. I'll let you know if I get it! =]

TaffyKitty12

Hehe, thanks for understanding, emi! :) I try to ignore grammar mistakes when they’re not all that bad (like accidentally adding an ‘s’ to a word by accident), but sometimes it really bugs me to the point where I have to go back and correct it. I don’t know why, but for some reason, it really bugs me when I make typos :/ I wish it didn’t…… Ay…. Well, hopefully if I start skimming my comments before I submit them from now on, I won’t make as many mistakes :) And wow, that is so cool! I hope you’re able to get that signature, emi (and I hope no one gets it before you do)! :D

FennecFox

hehe! (sorry i am replying late) Hope: Yes! you are right, Pikachu!! Samwise: I just don’t know why he is so legalistic. Fennec: Well, yes. But after all, he didn’t force it on you… i guess he just gave advice, maybe? Hope: YES! SHAME the camel hahahahaha…. Fennec: umm… yeah…. er…. Samwise: I agree, Pikachu! biscotti’s sound… disgusting. Hope: I dont like fishhhh either. Fennec: Well, lets not worry about this. You wont have to eat fish. Smawise: Good! I want apple pie. Hope: YESSSSS. Fennec: Good idea! Shane: *yells from other room* Just to let you know, they had sardine or greenbean pie, sweetened with molasses. And they were healthy. Hope: *screams* ewww! Samwise: *backs away* Fennec: hehe…

TaffyKitty12

(It’s okay, Fennec! :) I almost forgot about it myself, hehe….) Pikachu: Yeahhhh, same here! Why is that camel so rude?! He is very mean. VERY mean. Why won’t he leave us alone?!?! And yeah! Shame the camel! Shame the camel! That should seriously be Shane’s new name! XD Taffy: What did I tell you about calling names? Pikachu: Well… I kinda have to… I mean… Shane called us “dumb”… And that wasn’t very nice *whimpers* This isn’t even as bad! Taffy: Okay… I understand your point but um- Pikachu:- (interrupts) And yeah! Me neither! I don’t want to eat any of that food! Biscottis… Eww…. Taffy: Well, you’ve never tried them before, so…. Pikachu: I know, but I bet they’re gross! Especially because Shane likes them…. And yeah! Apple pie! That’s sounds good! Wait a second… *gasp* sardine or green bean pie?!?! Eww…….. I’m not going to eat THAT! I don’t like sardines or green beans! They’re not supposed to be found in pie! I don’t care if it’s healthy…. It sounds discusting…. Taffy: Oh boy… -_-

FennecFox

Hope: YEAH, Pikachu! Shane is rude! Fennec: More like, un-socialized obliviousness. Hope: *whines* why do you always stick up for Sha-ane. Fennec: *leans against wall and cracks knuckles* Ah, i guess that means i never have stuck up for you. And ii guess that that also means that i am the meanest pet owner alive! *cuts eyes to Hope* Am i right? Hope: weeeellll…. no. I never said that. Fennec: You basically did. Samwise: Fennec is quite right. Hope: *whines* weeellllllll… what are biscotti’s anyways? Shane: *waltzes into room* To answer your question, the Biscotti, known also as cantuccini, are Italian almond biscuits that originated in the city of Prato. They are twice-baked, oblong-shaped, dry, crunchy, and dipped in a drink, traditionally Vin Santo. Samwise: *raises eyebrows* where’d you learn that, Shane? Shane: My history encyclopedia of the world. Hope: Whaaaa???? Fennec: -_-

TaffyKitty12

Pikachu: Yeah… I don’t like Shane, either! He’s mean!!! Taffy: Well… He isn’t very nice… But I’m not sure if I’d call him that… I think what Fennec said fits him better…. Pikachu: I still don’t like Shane… *growls* And aw, Fennec, you aren’t a bad pet owner! I think you’re a good pet owner! It’s just that, you know… Like Hope said… You do kinda- Taffy: (interrupts) Hey, don’t blame anything on Fennec. Sure Shane isn’t the nicest pet, and he’s not nice to you… And Hope and Samwise, but he’s still Fennec’s pet. She can’t just go throw him off of the face of the earth. Pikachu: Well, that does make sense….. And Fennec is pretty nice to Hope and Sam… But… It doesn’t make me like Shane anymore. Taffy: I didn’t say you had to like him… Pikachu: Okay… And yeah, what exactly are biscottis? *listens to what Shane says* Eww! Those sound discusting! Bleh…. Why would anyone want to eat a dried-up, crispy biscuit thingy? And why would they dip it in some weird drink? I’m not even sure what “Vin Santo” is! Taffy: Pikachu… Just, please… And not to be rude, but you’ve never had them before… Pikachu: I don’t need to try them! I know I won’t like them! *crosses arms* And what? History encyclopedia of the world? Shane is weirddddddd… Taffy: Here we go again…..ugh

Pokekinz

Hullo Taffy! Welcome to the Magical Land of Forums, where we work out trades, give and take advice, help to name pets, ask questions, suggest suggestions, post our Webkinz Pets’ bios, roleplay with our Webkinz, and send mayonnaise cake monsters after them. :D

TaffyKitty12

Thanks Poke ol’ friend! I can’t wait to do all of those!! They all sound so fun!!! Bios…Trading…Naming pets… Suggesting…. Advice… It all sounds great!!! :D Especially role playing. With mayonnaise cake monsters. It sounds so wonderful…..

ilovemoonie

That sounds fuunnnn. I’ve actually never done a roleplay before. I was going to join y’all’s roleplay thing one time before, but my comment never moderated. :/

TaffyKitty12

Yeah, role plays sure sound fun! :D I’ve only done one with Poke and Fennec, but that’s it. And aw…. :( Well, who knows? Hopefully we can do a role play here sometime on the forums soon!!!! :D

FennecFox

Yep! role plays are funnnnnnnn. love em. yep. xD

TaffyKitty12

Same here, Fennec! Roleplaying is so much fun!!! :D Pikachu: Yeah!!! XD

ilovemoonie

Yeah, role plays sound awesome!! :D and cool! Yeah, I haven’t done any…so far. And yeah! I’d love to a role play here on the forums sometime soon!!! :D

TaffyKitty12

Yeah, they sure are fun!!! :D I love Webkinz role plays! :) And yeah! We should totally do that! I’m always up for role playing! I hope we do some role playing here on the forums really soon!! ^•^

markg97

Hi Ganz, I had sent y’all 2 different e-mails regarding 2 separate spare accounts I own and I never received confirmation or seen the changes that I wanted and it’s been over a few week (yes I checked the junk/spam files). Do I need to send them again or wait for awhile longer? Please help and Thanks

TaffyKitty12

Hi markg97! It’s odd that you didn’t get a response yet….. If I were you, I’d try sending the emails again one more time, just in case something happened that they didn’t recieve them, and give it a few days. I’m not sure if this’ll help your situation, but I’d maybe give it a try :)

loriee29

It would be wonderful if we could have a little advance notice about items that were going to be retiring

Pokemom

When you go to cash in your GanzMoneyz that one earns here on Webkinz News, many of the prize items have WKF in the name…I’m guessing WK is Webkinz, but I’m wracking my brain trying to figure out what the F stands for?

ellie7905711

@Pokemom , On second thought I think it means “Friends” As in past Webkinz Friends on FB.

Pokemom

I like both of your suggestions! Thanks for taking the time to reply :D

ellie7905711

@Pokemom , My guess is Webkinz Forum ? Lol

ilovemoonie

Hey guys, my signature lion got here today!!! I’m so happy!!!! I ordered him a little less than a week ago, and he came today!! I might name him Lance, but I’m not sure yet. He is going to be calm, quiet, a little shy, not one who likes to be around big groups of people. Also, he dosen’t want to be famous or anything, he dosen’t want to draw any attention to himself. For example, he’d rather be a servant than a king, or, if he were to be in a movie (which he wouldn’t be) he wouldn’t want to be the leading role, he’d rather be the guy in the background who sits at a table and who nobody pays attention too. (Sorry, my examples are kinda bad, heheh.) oh, he’s also a vegetarian. :)

lavadragon

Oh! You decided on the Signature Lion @ilovemoonie? Radical! He sounds adorable c: That’s a pretty cool name. Hey, uh, if your looking for any name suggestions I have a few up my sleeve. Oh, and don’t feel as if you absolutely have to change your pets’ name in order to please me. But anywhooo, here are some suggestions! (All male, since I’m assuming you’ve already decided on the gender.) Archer, Apollo, Arbor, Ares, Bam, Basilio, Base, Brick, Chase, Clifford, Duke, Oliver, Tedddy, Toby, Gus, Dakota, Beau, Bandit, Rusty, Dusty, Tucker, Bear, Rocky, annnnd finally Boomer. Let me know if you like any of these.

ilovemoonie

Thanks, lavadragon!! Yeah, he’s a really adorable, and realistic, pet. :) oh, and thanks for the name suggestions! I’ll definitely take them into consideration! :) and _emiemiemiemiemi_, thanks!! :) yeah, the sig. Lion is an awesome pet! I really like all the colors on it too. Oh, and Rory’s a cool name! :D thanks again!

Cool! I have a Signature Lion too.. Super pretty. I love all the colors on them. Their gold eyes, and the mane’s different shades of brown.. Awesome. I named mine Rory, but Lance is a really cool name. Congrats on your new pet, Ilovemoonie!

Comments are closed.