Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 11,781 replies, has 189 voices, and was last updated by  MyLittlePony2010EG13 6 days, 7 hours ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

JoSieEmmy

I got the message that “Webkinz can’t connect” and was booted out and now it isn’t working at all. When I try to log in I get this message: “Connection timed out, while trying to connect to 10.2.142.12:3306/world03″. I’ve tried closing and reopening the browser and even tried rebooting the computer. Is anyone else having this issue?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

73kibarry

I just got a message saying the site was down for maintenance.

73kibarry

IT’s back up for me

Marissa76

Anyone else living on Webkinz world as a freemium member until the Gen 2 pets come out? haha, i hope they don’t change too much about the Wonderful Webkinz World.

pompom323

i am having so much fun right now! :)

Hi pompoms!!!! I had so much fun playing with you today!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

princess_14

OKAY!!! so i just started playing Webkinz again after a few years, and I remember being able to watch TV…SoOo i went and bought a TV for my pets. Ive looked up many times how to watch it, and everyone says the same thing: Click on your TV screen, the remote will pop up, click a button, show comes on, yada yada. I cant say how many times ive done this, but its just not working. I click once, waited for a minute or two, nothing. Got my friend to join, she bought a TV, tried it out…still nothing. Can anyone tell me how to fix it? I tried the “Contact Us” thing but i didnt see my issue there, and then it lead me here. Help?

pompom323

Please don’t delete the tags :(

Hi pompoms!!! :D Do you think we should move to this page? :)

Sorry I haven’t been replying to things lately, guys! I’ve been so busy and lazy and keep on forgetting! =0 please forgive me and it’d be easier on me if we moved to this page. ~MLP

That’s ok MLP! :) <3 Ok!!!!!!!! Yeah I think it'd be easier to be on this page because it's hard to get to page 198 now, and the reply button is really high!!!!! :D Your friend, strawberries

pompom323

hey guys! I see that someone started a page 202 now… it’s probably really empty! but yeah, I like the idea of a new page. have a great day! -pompoms PS, strawberries, do you wanna hang out today? (if you can) what would you want to do? MLP, if you can yu can come to! maybe we all should! :)

pompom323

hey again, guys!! strawberries, I just opened up your party invitations a few minutes ago! sorry I couldn’t come…. I went to go see my grandma on her B-day. I sent you a party pack in return for all of the money you spent. :) enjoy!

Hello! That’s ok pompoms!!! I hope you had a good time with your grandma! I can play today! I can play right now, actually! But I can play tomorrow and the day after that, and pretty much anytime for the next few days. It would be really fun for all of us to hang out together! Maybe we can have a party! :D Do you want to go to page 202? :D Your friend, strawberries

pompom323

sure, strawberries!! I am posting your picture right now. enjoy!! <3

Awwwww thanks so much Pompoms! It really mean a lot to me! <3 <3 <3

Pompoms, I just saw your get well soon card on share center! Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It means so much to me to me that you made that! Thank you so much!!! <3 <3 <3

pompom323

good morning, everyone! strawberries, I had an awesome time at the clubhouse with you! I love playing pool with you :) I love it how whenever we are in a game, you are always like, “you are going to win!” and then I am all like, “no. you are!” its so funny! XD also, I always laugh whenever one of us says, “there are so many cool kinz’ in this room!” and then I’m like, “thanks!” and the you are like, “your welcome!” and then we just send the emojis to each other…. you are so much fun! I hope to see you in the CH today! your friend, -pompoms PS, my mom gave me kinzchat plus! do you think your parents will let you if we meet up in the kinzville park? oh yeah, and the play is today or Saturday? just wondering. :) okay, TTYL!

pompom323

your welcome!! anything for a friend. :)

Hi pompoms!!!!!! I had a great time too! Hahaha yeah I love playing pool too! And that thing we do with the “cool KInz” and emojis is so funny! :P :P :P I love doing that with you! Playing in the clubhouse with you is so so so much fun! You are so much fun too!!!!!!!! Are you going to be in Kinzchat Plus full time? Because I remember it being an option to go to Kinzchat Plus with you at scheduled times but I don’t think I’d be able to do it all the time. :( Your friend, strawberries

Awwww thanks! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I think the play is this Satruday!

pompom323

can you do it today? :D

pompom323

sorry i a talking about kinzchat PLUS!! :)

Do what today? The play? I can do the play today if thats what you mean! :D

pompom323

i was talking about kinzchat PLUS… i kind of want to wait for MLP XD.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh LOL sorry I didn’t realize you were talking about KC+ :P I’m not sure I’ll have to ask my mom! PS. I’m having so much fun playing with you right now!<3

pompom323

haha thats okay! :) yeah i asked my mom yesterday :) what browser are you on? if you are on microsoft edge, you might want to go to internet explorer. :) okay you can ask your mom :D do you already have it enabled or are you asking if you can use it today? and speaking of the play, we can have a rehearsal today! i am having fun to! -pompoms

My mom and I have considered doing scheduled KC+ times with you before, so this isn’t the first time I’m asking her but I will ask her if I can do it with you today….I’m using Chrome but once Adobe isn’t supporting Webkinz anymore or something like that I’ll switch to Windows :) OK yay can’t wait! TTYL! –strawberries

pompom323

yay alright!!

Hey! I had so so so so so much fun this morning!!!!!! I’ll see you this afternoon! <3 Are you going to be doing Kinzchat Plus full time? Cause if my mom let's me do it, it won't be for full time because I'll be in Kinzchat all the time and only do Knizchat PLus at scheduled times with you…would you be in KC+ all the time or will you mostly be in KC? <3 TTYL! your friends, strawberries <3

pompom323

hey there, strawberries! i will still go in kinzchat with you. how about if you ever can go in to KC+, you can send me a kinzpost that says “meet me in webkinz world!” with blank paper and a beach ball sticker on it, and if you ever want to go into kinzchat, just put the message with the best friends wallpaper and no sticker XD we can still plan them out here, though! but what i was asking is if you can come into KC+ with me today, though. its okay if you cant! -pompoms PS riht now i am in the kinzchat plus kinzville park right now XD

Ok got it! :D So which chat system is your main one? Like, which one will you be in more? Oooh! Have fun! Your friend, strawberries

pompom323

oh! uh… probably kinzchat, depending on if some of my other friends like MLP will be there. maybe we can come to the park chat on Saturday if your mom lets you! :D-pompoms

Ok great!!!!!!!!!!!! I might be able to do it at scheduled times with you! :) Your friend, strawberries

pompom323

works for me! :)

Hi! I don’t think I’ll be able to do KC+ today, but do you want to play in KInzchat tonight? I can play right now if you can! <3

pompom323

good morning, strawberries! :) i am just about to log onto webkinz world! i can play today @ 5:30, today @12:00, and maybe 8:00. do any of those times work for you? :) i hope i can see you today! :D your friend, pompoms <3

Good morning pompoms! LOL I’m logging on to webkinz world too! I can play today basically at any time from now to 9:00 PM!!!!!! Can you play right now? I can! Also, can you play this weekend? If so, maybe we should plan what time we can play together and stuff today since the forums don’t moderate on weekends. <3 Have a great day! Your friend, strawberries

Hi! How are you doing? Do you think maybe you can play later today or maybe some time this weekend? I’ve been having a really hard time after my surgery and it always cheers me up when we play together and I hope we can play together soon! <3

pompom323

good afternoon, everybody! how is everyone doing today? strawberries, I am sorry I didn’t come to the play! I didn’t know what time it was at :( I hope you understand :) I am sorry to hear that! it cheers me up when I play with you, to… mostly because my pet bunny just passed away. <3 and thanks for entering my giveaway! winner will be announced in 2 weeks… I changed the date. XD anyway, can you play today @ 4:30? I hope so :) see you guys soon! <3

Good morning, Pompoms! I’m doing pretty good! :D That’s ok, I didn’t go either LOL I didn’t know what time it was either! Maybe we should do it next Saturday! We can use this week to plan! Thanks! <3 Awww I'm so sorry to hear that! <3 It's never fun when pets die. <3 And you're welcome! Your giveaways are so much fun! Oh 0k XD I can play today at 4:30, or at any other time :) See you soon! Your friend, strawberries <3

Oh and also, yesterday I had an idea! We could do a Webkinz Book Club! Here in the Forums! We could read a few chapters of a W Tales book each week and then come to the Forums and talk about it, and even do plays along with it! And if we ran out of books we could use the Webkinz Newspaper W Tales! What do you think? :D

pompom323

Hey, strawberries! That’s okay… I know. His name was brave bun :) Anyway, can you play today? I might not be able to play for long, because I am teaching my friend how to play geometry dash XD and that’s a great idea!!! What one should we read first? -pompoms

Hi pompoms Awwww…that’s a really cute name! I’m so sorry for your loss. <3 :'( Thanks! <3 I can play today! :D Oooh cool! I hope you guys have fun! <3 :D Thanks! Maybe we should start with The New Cat in Town, since we're going to be doing it as a play we can read the story again so that we know it really well! :D :D :D What do you think? Your friend, strawberries <3

pompom323

Hey, strawberries! alright! What time would you want me to play? KC or KC+? Yeah… He was really brave. :) yeah…. He is not very good at it. I am pretty much an expert, so…. I am teaching him the ways. Do you ply geo dash? :D it’s really fun… Yeah! The new Cain town would be good to start on. But we really want to make sure we can all attend it next Saturday! :D I am really looking forward to seeing you today, so TTYL!! -pompoms :)

Hi pompoms!!!!!!! Can you play at maybe 2:30, 3:30, 4:30, 5:30, 6:30, or 7:30? I can play at basically any time at all today! :) LOL I hope you guys have a good time! No, I don’t play geo dash but I play Wii sports sometimes! ;) What time can you do the play on Saturday? I can pretty much do any time that day, and we can ask MLP what time works best for her! TTYL! your friend, strawberries <3

Oh, and can you do Kinzchat? <3 <3 <3

Oops meant we XD

pompom323

Hey there, everyone! Haha, that’s cool!! Wii is really fun, but I don’t really play it anymore :) can you play at 8:30 or 9:00? I know it’s late, but I can :) and yeah, we can do kinzchat!! That’s okay with me. XD hope I can see you soon!! TTYL!!your friend, pompoms PS, I can do the play @ pretty much anytime I think, but I have not checked. Yeah, we should ask MLP first XD

Good morning pompoms!!!! LOL thanks! yeah I don’t play with very much either! ;) I can play from 8:30 to 9:00, but I won’t be able to play past 9:00 PM :) Ok great!!!!! I hope we can play today!!!!!!!!!! Ok, yeah I think I can do the play like anytime on Saturday too! :) Yeah! Your friend, strawberries <3

pompom323

Hey strawberries!! Sorry I have not been on lately… Usually I always get a bright feeling whenever I sang your do something, but for WW, nothing’s happened!! Bla. Anyway, are we doing the play tomorrow? Or next week? Because with either one, I can’t do it at 1:00 because I will be at the park chat in kinzchat plus…. Sorry!! :( I will only stay for about a 1 1/2 hour :) so I can’t do pretty much anywhere in between 1:00-1:30, but anything else is fine!! I hope to see you at the play, -pompoms <3

pompom323

Oh yeah, and strawberries, who was that other dog at your party? I don’t think I have met him/her.

Hi pompoms!!!!! Sorry I didn’t see this till now! :( That’s ok! Ok…I can do any time on Saturday so how about like 10:00 AM or 10:30 AM? I can do anytime though! :) Cool! I hope you have a good time at the park chat! :) and the dog at my party was my friend Zayac1’s dog! :) your friend, strawberries

Well sorry for the late reply… again. Strawberries like just told me about this thing now. I’d love to join the book club!

Hey MLP!!!! Thats ok! Yay!!!!!!!!! Welcome to The Book Club! :D :D :D

Hey @pompom323 ! So, when we do the Book Club do you want to do it on page 203? It would probably be a lot easier to do it on that page, but if you want to do it here it’s totally fine! Also what day do you think would be a good day to do the book club on? Like the day we come to the forums and talk about the W Tales book??? Thursdays or Fridays might be fun! I wouldn’t be able to do Tuesdays though. :( TTYL! :D Your friend, strawberries <3

pompom323

Hey strawberries!! I can do that! Can we do books IRL too? I am reading a really good one right now! -pompoms

Hey! Sure that’d be so fun!!!!!! Cool! What book is it? :D What’s your favorite book? My favorite is probably Little Women and I started reading “Emma” by Jane Austen it’s really fun!!!!!!! :D :D :D TTYL! Your friend, strawberries <3

pompom323

I’m reading a book called “I walk in dread.” It’s kinda sad. :( but just to let you guys know, my school starts on the 28th, so strawberries, I will only be able to play after 3:30. And probably not for a long time, because homework…. Really sorry! School takes up a lot of time. And my favorite book is probably Fever. Your probably thinking, “why does this girl read such depressing books!?” Haha. But anyways, have a nice day. -pompoms-

Oh cool!!!!!!!!! I looked up both of them and they sound pretty good!!!!! :D I love historical books, too! Awww ok, I should be able to play at that time most days! That’s ok, I hope you have a good time at school! <3 have a nice day! your friend, strawberries <3

pompom323

Yeah, historic fiction is interesting! And strawberries, MLP officially started the webkinz book club, so you might want to go check out her post on page 203. I can do every Thursday, to! That’s okay, I can play after 3:30…. Probably 5:00. But it depends, when does your school start? And after we review the new cat in town, we can do the play on Friday maybe! I hope you have a nice day.your pal, pompoms

Hi! Yeah, it is!!!! A really good historical fiction book is False Coin True Coin! It’s really really good! What’s your favorite time period in history? Mine is probably the 1600s-1860s! Ok awesome!!! school starts tomorrow for me! :D But I should be able to play at 5:00 pretty much every day! :) Yeah that would be really fun!!!! We could maybe do plays for all the books we read!!! :D :D :D Or we could do other projects…like dig through our docks on WW, and dress up as the characters and go to the clubhouse all together…that could be fun! :) Or we could write book reports on them!!!! This’ll be so much fun! TTYL! Your friend, strawberries <3

I have the Beanstalk Birthday Quest from the Adventure Park. I am supposed to Beat the giant (Lunk the Cloud Giant) in a game of checkers at the Tournament Arena. I keep going to the checkers game in the 2 player games at the tournament arena but cannot find his name. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong. thanks.

Alphaowlbear

Hi Cuddlefish Sub – Go back up the Giant Beanstalk and go to the room with the light switches and walk to the other end. The next room is where you dug up the key. The room after that is Lunk’s Party room – click on him and that will automatically set up the checkers game for you in the arena. Have fun finishing the quest!

Comments are closed.