Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 11,881 replies, has 196 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

fans44

Will someone please help me find the first clue in Treasure Hunt?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi fans44 – the three food ingredients listed in the first clue is the recipe for Rhomblintzes. You can find the news article you need by going to the purple menu bar at the top of this page – then choose Newz Blog and the select Secret Recipes. The story about Rhomblintzes is there. Happy Hunting!

fans44

Thanks but that doesen’t work. This is the first clue in Treasure Hunt–Something strange is afoot… find the post about the mystery game to find the clue.

sonicblue

did you ever find out the clue sorry I’m still looking too.

fans44

This is the clue — Something strange is afoot… find the post about the mystery game to find the clue.. Has nothing to do with food.

fans44

Can anyone help

Hello everyone! I just renewed my old account and i am ready to get my webkinz on! I am new to the webkinz forum so i hope we can all get along and help each other out! Thanks so much for any opportunity’s! <3

Hey there, Pokemonlover368! What’s up? I’m MyLittlePony2010EG13, but most peeps shorten it to MyLittlePony or MLP. XD You can call me MLP, and welcome back to Webkinz World! I’m so happy you could join the forums!! We don’t normally comment on here for “hanging and chatting and roleplaying and storymaking”, but 2 other people do and so do I because one of them doesn’t want to switch forums. Here’s the link: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/topic/new-upcoming-pets/page/132/ I love your username! I love Pokemon!! Welcome to the WKN community! If you want to add me on WW, I’m 09xStarlightx09. =D

Hello @Pokemonlover368 !!!!! Welcome to the forums! I’m strawberrystraw1912, but everyone calls me strawberries :) Me and my friend @pompom323 love to plan plays that we later perform in the KinzVille park here, and we’re even going to start a book club! Feel free to post here as much as you want! :D –strawberries

Wait a book club?? Please move the thread on this page! 8O

hahaha! Yeah it should be really fun! Me and pompoms are going to be reading W Tales books and talk about them here in the forums! I think we were planning it on page 201, but we can do it here too! Our first book is going to be The New Cat in Town if you want to join! :D

Sweet! I’m definitely going to join. It’d be easier to do it here. Awesome! I wanna join!

Awesome!!!!!!! :D :D :D Yay I can’t wait until we start!!! :D :D :D Yeah it probably would be easier to do it here because it’s hard to go all the way to go back to page 201! :) We could also try doing it on page 203! Your friend, strawberries <3

Okay, great! Are you going to tell pompoms? =) (I replied to you below, but it didn’t go through. XP) Yes, page 203 would be a lot easier. =) <3

Good morning MLP!!!!!!! Sure I’ll do that right now! Ok, page 203 would be a lot easier for me, too!!!!!!!!! :D Also, what days do you think we should come to the forums and talk about the W Tales book? Like, every Thursday or maybe every Friday? I probably couldn’t do it on Tuesdays :( Your friend, strawberries <3

pompom323

Hey guys! Can we do book IRL to? :) -pompoms

Okay, thanks, Strawberries! Hmm, every Thursdays would be good. (Okay, that’s alright)

Hey guys!!!! @pompom323 sure!!!!!!! That would be fun! :D :) MLP, Ok, I can do every Thursday! :) Pompoms, what days work for you? :D Your friend, strawberries <3

Sure pompoms! =) Great, Strawberries! I have officially moved the thread to page 203.

Ok great! See you there! :D

Good morning!!!!!! How is everyone doing? When do you guys want to do The New Cat in Town play? Also, @pompom323 me and MLP were thinking about doing Inukshuk’s Wish as the next book for the WKBC (Webkinz Book Club! ;D) What do you think??? TTYL! Your friend, strawberries <3

@strawberrystraw1912 and @pompom323, hey, um… I’m moving the thread from page 198 to here. Okay, so sorry about not making it on Saturday… we had a garage sale and I totally forgot about it! =0 So here’s my reply from the other page: Well I’m late to the party… again. =P Sorry for taking forever to reply, guys. I normally hangout on the trading forums or the My Pets one. it’s been forever since I’ve been to this forum daily. Me and a lot of other players used to come on here 24/7 back in the years 2017 and under, so yeah… I wouldn’t recommend looking back because who knows how many badly grammared comments of mine and everyone else’s there. XD Annnnnnyways, hey Strawberries! Sorry I couldn’t come to your party today on Monday. Just when I logged onto that account it was almost over and I tried to come but that “Let’s Go!” button/icon didn’t appear. Haha, I had a lot of fun with you that day, too! Yeah, I was on 2 accounts at once. So if you see a 09x(That’s normally me, 09xStarlightx09 unless it’s someone else. Don’t get that mixed up with 09petalpuppy. XD) in t

(2) … Peppermint Mocha Joy my Holly Fox on that account. If you see a rad with 95077 Family Score or more, then that’s me too. I always change pets on that account, but my top 10 most-played pets on there(I don’t do favorites) are Ashleigh Ball(Rockerz Coyote), Lyric(July 3rd, 2008 Black Lab version. Funny thing, I got her in the mail on July 9th or 11th in 2016), Adam Young(Snowy Retriever), Kailie(Husky), Clyde(Clydesdale Horse), The Letter Black/Sarah Anthony(Rockerz Papillon Dog), Diana Prints(Holiday Kitten), Steve Froggers(Spotted Frog), & Ocean BREEZE(Zircon Puppy). I play other pets too, though. And when we were playing Link’d earlier, I was playing Checkers with somebody else at the same time on my other account so that’s why I was terrible at Wacky Zingoz. Otherwise… I’m an expert at that game. XD And that’s why I didn’t answer your invitation just now because I’m typing this. XD Hmmm… 5:30? I don’t know. Yeah, I’d love to join you guys!! In the Clubhouse? OH– and if I do attend at the Clubhouse, I’m probably going to be on my other account and at parties, I’ll be on 09xStarlightx09. Have a swagalicious, fantabulous, and victorious day, dudettes!! =D

Hi MLP! That’s ok! <3 Me and Pompoms didn't make it to the play, either! :) And that's ok that you couldn't come to my party! <3 I had fun playing with you in the Tournament Arena! :D Ok! Oh really? Your pet is Adam Young? I see that snowy retriever pup in the Trading Room a lot, and thought it might be you but the first three letters of the username were "rad" :) I saw Ocean BREEZE a few nights ago, too! Your friend, strawberries

Hey, Strawberries! Sorry for the late reply, I haven’t been on in like 2 days. Oh, okay. At least I’m not the only one! XD Thanks for understanding! The darn “Let’s Go!” thing wasn’t showing and by the time I logged on to that account, it has halfway over. Me too! Yup, that’s me! (I’m not the real Adam Young, but it’d be pretty cool to be his sibling! XD And I’m OBSESSED with Owl City and lots more other things, too. XD) Yeah, that’s me. If you see a “rad” in the Trading Room, it’s definitely me. If you see a “rad” in the Clubhouse using a Signature Small Fox named TAILS, then that’s my sister. Oh sweet! Then you must’ve seen all of the drama. XD

Hey!!! That’s ok! :) Cool! That’s awesome!!!!! :D Ok cool!!!! LOL what drama??? :D your friend, strawberries <3

PEBBLES1973

Clothes Recipes For Webkinz
      Racecar Driver Outfit: Black Vest Kinzville Academy Varsity Jacket Black Sports Pants Busy Artist Smock: Pink Polka Dot Rain Boots, Purple Beanie, Yellow Raincoat
      True North Sweater: Fall Style Striped Hoodie Grey Argyle Sweater Yoga Pants Rockin’ Fringe Vest Boy’s Plaid Shirt, Green Layered Tee, Shirt & Vest Combo Pretty Plaid Gown: Blue & Green Kilt Fall Floral Dress Ruffled Sequin Sandals MoonBerry Dress: Purple Pajama Top, Plaid Buckle Hat, Smocked Sundress Neon Swim Suit Polka Dot PJ Top Purple Swim Trunks Retro Rainbow Belt Watermelon Shirt: Ballerina tee, Green Boots Summer Fun Swim Suit Top Sweet Treats Toque Red Bow Sequin Cabbie Hat Stripy Toque Neon Tutu: Cowgirl Boots Fall Floral Skirts Thick-Knit Sweater

Thanks alot for these!

fans44

I can’t get into webkinz world; says update is going on. How much longer?

They’re currently done with maintenance. Check on Twitter to see what’s going on.

Comments are closed.