Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 11,906 replies, has 199 voices, and was last updated by  alucard 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

pompom323

Sorry! Just fixing the tags again.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

pompom323

hi guys! I got from school a couple of hours ago! it was pretty good :) aw, thats sounds like a great book! I’ll have my book posted on the pet forum when I’m finished, which will probably be in a couple months. oh yeah, my cat! he’s doing pretty well to be honest, but i love him so I’m usually right next to him XP he’s ma baybay XD okay, yeah! that seems good! i don’t think I’ve read I yet, but im pretty sure i have it. XD was it on the share center? if so, thanks for telling me because i didn’t know it posted XD anyway, see you soon! -pompoms =(^._.^)=

hey pompoms! yay!!! I’m glad you had a good day! Thanks! Yeah, its pretty fun to write it :D oooh awesome! I can’t wait to see it! I saw your preview! Its really good! I can’t wait to hear the rest! Awwwww! I’m glad your cat is doing well! OK awesome! Was what on Share Center? <3 :) See you soon! your friend, strawberries <3 PS. do you think you can play tomorrow at like 5:30? I think I can! <3

Oh and also I think I can play today at like 8:30 or 8!

pompom323

Morning everybody! How’s everyone doing? Sorry I seems per so sad yesterday. The truth I s, I was just mad because my TV wouldn’t work. XD I’m okay now, though! And way, MLP, I added your name to the webkinz book club tag, because it only said strawberries and pompoms. I hope that’s okay! And another thing, please make your way over to the giveaway forum to see the winners today! Thanks! -pompoms ^-^

Good morning, pompoms!!!!!!!!!! I’m doing good, how are you? LOL that’s ok! <3 Aww that's too bad your TV didn't work :( Ok great!!!!!!!! Oooooh yay!!!!!!!! I love your giveaways so much! They're so much fun! :D

Great!! It’s okay. XD None of the TV’s work. Okay, but I don’t see it up there. If you use commas for anything, it’ll create a new tag. Okay, I’ll go check!! =D

Hey guys! How have your days’ been? :D

pompom323

hey guys… I don’t know when this is going to moderate but… sorry I didn’t come to the book club… I hope I can come next time! but school starts tomorrow so I was wondering if you guys want to hang out as a group after 12:00… maybe around one? I have a half day for the first day so I hope that works for you… I have also been really busy on my new story, “The Forgotten Cub.” I also have been busy on my Gacha Life Mini Movie…. and my cat just had a surgery. whats our next book going to be? I have been really busy, and now, I have to go practice trumpet and read little women. once again, so sorry I havn’t been active, I am also infected with nostalgia…. XD and sorry I seen to be so drowsy! I think im going through a personality change. anyway, im not mad at you guys or anything, just to clear that up. I hope you guys have been having a nice day, ~pompoms

Hey pompoms!!!!!! That’s ok! I hope you can come next week!!!!!!! I hope you have a really really great day at school tomorrow! The first day is an adventure! :D Sorry I can’t play tomorrow except for maybe in the evening <3 I probably won't be able to play until Friday though, besides tomorrow night :) Oooh cool!!!!!!! That sounds like a great story! I love the title!
          I love writing too! I'm writing a story called "Bridget" about a girl (who's name is Bridget) who lives with her Aunt, Uncle and silly cousin Florence who loves to meddle LOL XD It takes place in the 1860s! Cool! Aw, I'm sorry to hear about your cat :'( I hope he gets better soon! <3 Me and MLP were thinking maybe Inukshuk's Wish as the next book! What do you think? :D Ok, I hope you have a great time at trumpet practice!!! LOL its ok! XD <3 Hope you have a nice day too! Your friend, strawberries <3

Oh and also, a few weeks ago I saw your Spa Room design on Webkinz Room Designs!!!!! It looked awesome!!! :D :) Your friend, strawberries <3

Hey, guys! I’ve read your replies and will try to reply to them soon!

Webkinz Book Club

So @Strawberrstraw1991 and @pompoms323, this is where the the Webkinz Book Club will be held!! First, we’ll do the W-Tales Book, The New Cat In Town every Thursday, or whenever we’re available. Strawberries and I have agreed on that day. What about you, pompoms? Next, we should review some of the Mandie books, MLP books, comics, or something cool. Do you guys have Webkinz Trading Cards? In Series 3 & 4 they have story pieces that aren’t in WW. =) But next we should review the W-Tales Newspaper stories. =D They post new clips of them every Wednesday, so we can talk about them on Thursday!! This will be so much fun!

Hi @MLP and @pompom323!!!!!!! Ok great!!!!!!!!! Ooooh yes I think I have the first four Mandie books, but I don’t have that many comics :) :P I have some from a magazine though!!!!!!!! I have a few Trading Cards, but I uh….I lost them XP Yes, that’s a great idea! I love the W Tales Newspaper stories!!!!!!!!! This will be so much fun!!!!!!! TTYL! Your friend, strawerries <3

Hey, Strawberries! Awesome! =D I love the movies! Sweet! That’s okay, I don’t either. Heheh, that’s okay! Me too!! I can’t wait!! =D

Hey!!!! Yeah I think I’ve seen two of the movies! Ok thanks! <3 Yay can’t wait!!!!

Cool, but there’s 3. XD You’re welcome!

LOL yeah XD

Who are your favorite characters? Mine’s Polly and I like Talitha, too. I named my Webkinz Himalayan Cat after Polly Cornwallis! =D

Cool!!!! I haven’t read any of the books and when I watched the movie I was little so I don’t really remember any of the characters LOL! XP I guess Mandie….XD

I’ve barely read any of the books either, but my sisters have! Haha, yeah. It came out in 2009, but I watch it every now and then. XD Haha, Mandie is an awesome character!

Cool!!!! :D XD

pompom323

I will be in the next one… Im sorry I havnt been around <3 ireally like webkinz and I have just been so busy with stuff <3

hey pompoms! that’s ok! <3 your friend, strawberries <3

Hey pompoms!!!!!! Just wanted to say I hope you have a wonderful first day of school!!!!! :D Your friend, strawberries <3

Here’s where the Webkinz Book Club OFFICIALLY starts! Today on Thursday, we’re going to be talking about ‘The New Cat In Town’ for our book club. =D So… *clears throat* Salley is based on Sally Webkinz and so she’s a new cat who moved to a new town and meets new friends and goes to Purr-Cilla’s party and nobody believes her that google are real. My favorite part is when Purr-Cilla said she’ll eat her hat. I think it was nice of Salley’s friend to throw her a party! Doesn’t that cake look good? =D

LOL I love that part too!!! The New Cat in Town is probably one of my favorite W Tales Books! I think it might be the first one I ever read! :D New Cat in Town Project Ideas: 1. Play 2. Book report 3. Dig through our docks and dress up as the characters, then visit the clubhouse as a group! What day can you guys do the play????? I can probably do this Saturday….what days work for you guys? Your friend, strawberries <3

Hey, Strawberries! My mom said we have to go into town and g et groceries and things haven’t been moderating for about and hour now. =P

Yay, it finally moderated! Yeah, it’s a cool story! Oh really? Oh my gosh, the last one sounds AWESOME!! I now just use KinzChat. I used to use KC+, but I gotta talk to my mom about reactivating it. =P Hmm, probably Saturday! I don’t know, I’ll have to ask my parents. =D Hopefully it’ll work! Who are your favorite characters from the book? I like Sparky. XD

Yay! Yeah, it is! Thanks! Yeah, I only use KinzChat too! OK awesome! I could probably do any time on Saturday but 12:00 might be a good time! My favorite characters are probably…Sally and Sparky! :D Your friend, strawberries <3

You’re welcome! Yeah, same here. I mean, if my mom lets me use KC+ again, I’d go there, but yeah. =P Yeah, but 12:00 P.M. Webkinz time is 11 AM my time, and I usually sleep in on Saturdays unless we go somewhere. Hmm… what about 3:30 PM Webkinz time? Awesome! =D Which book should we do next? I was thinking Inukshuk’s Wish. This was so much fun! I really wish that pompoms could’ve been a part of it. Your pony pal, MLP. <3

Yeah, I really like Kinzchat though! It’s so fun!!! Ok I think I can do 3:30 on Saturday! LOL I was thinking Inukshuk’s Wish too!!!!!!!!!!!!! We could do that next! I’ll ask pompoms! Yeah, I wish she was here for it too…. :’( I hope she’ll join us next week! Your friend, strawberries <3

Traveller

The link to the Deluxe prize isn’t on Today’s Activities. Got the link to go there to collect. It says On NOW but there’s no arrow to click. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Hi! I’ve got a question that I’m hoping someone here can answer. I’ve recently started playing again after a few years away. I remember (I think) being able to send letters/packages to the host characters and receive different prizes back, some of them clothes, which are what I collect. I’ve been researching to figure out what clothing I’ve missed the past couple years, and I found reference to some Fiona Feathers clothes. I’ve been sending several of the hosts packages for a week now and not received anything but letters back. Does that not work the same way it used to? How are the Fiona Feathers clothing prizes awarded if not through KinzPost? Looks like maybe there’s a new Alyssa cloak too? Am I missing anything else new for host gifts (clothes only)? Thanks to anyone who can answer!

Alphaowlbear

Hi RandaPanda523 – Keep sending messages to the host friends every day – sometimes it takes a little while to start getting packages from them. You do not have to send them gifts – sending them just a letter works just as well. Fiona Feathers sends the pants, shirt, hat, and letter bag to her outfit. Dr. Quack sends his lab coat. Daisy Doe sends the shoes, pants, and chef coat of her outfit. Alyssa Fairy sends a purple fairy cloak. I know you’re mostly interested in the clothing, but Mr. Moo sends Wish Tokens and Sophie Stockwell sends moonberries and pickleberries. Have fun!

Comments are closed.