Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 11,835 replies, has 193 voices, and was last updated by  RandaPanda523 21 hours, 28 minutes ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

Sorry just adding some tags! :) :D –strawberries <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I’m not making a separate post, because it’ll start another page (If a forum has 5 “main” posts, the 6th one will start a new page), but I’ll try to reply to everything on here soon! I’ve been so far behind, and your comment hasn’t moderated yet, but I’ll try to reply to it once it does! I start school after Labor Day, so that means I’ll be even more busy. I’m so sorry! D=

Hey MLP! No problem! Hope you have a great day at school! Your friend, strawberries <3

Help! Trying to find out how to add some Webkinz Host friends like Doug, Sophie, Daisy and Mr. Moo. And was wondering about Debbie Dragon from the spa if we can add her too. I read what it said to visit them in the clubhouse but I don’t see a room for Sophie. Can someone please help? Thank you.

Snowlico

Mr. Moo you should be able to get from the park when he’s there giving out ice cream. And Debbie Dragon I think is impossible to get now. I know I used to have her but somehow I don’t anymore. So I’m fairly sure that nobody has her now and is impossible to get. That’s about all I can really help with right now. I know I have the others (other than Doug) but don’t remember how to get them.

Snowlico

I hope this is the right place to post this. (Seemed to fit the best.) Anyways I recently adopted my first adventure park pet and was reading about the mini quests that you can send out. I was wondering if there is a limit to how many you can send out. Also it says the person you send them to also needs an adventure park pet to do the quests so I’m looking for anyone who has an adventure park pet to send a friend request to so can work on completing them.

Alphaowlbear

Hi Snowlico – Congratulations having your first Adventure Park pet! If you need to send a mini quest to anyone, my username is alphacat – we are already friends. I log on every day and would be happy to complete a miniquest to earn the prize for you.

Snowlico

Well I sent the one mini quests and doesn’t seem like it will allow me to send another. So I guess it’s a limit of one to send out. Anyways thanks for being willing to do the one. :)

Here’s the new thread for regular talking. Sorry I didn’t make it to the play.. it totally slipped my mind.

Hey! That’s ok! I didn’t know if we were doing it so I never went! :) How are you?

It was fun to see you in the Clubhouse a few days ago! :) Maybe sometime you, me and pompoms can all hang out! :D

Good morning!!!!!! How is everyone doing today? :)

I AM SO SORRY FOR MISSING THE BOOKCLUB ON THURSDAY!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!! I was on and stuff, but it totally slipped my mind and I didn’t think about it until I was in bed, LOL! And Sorry I didn’t make it to the plays either. Great! Hungry, but great! And I’m so sorry for replying to this late! Yeah, it was! That’d be so much fun! =D Sorry I missed your party today(8/31/2019). I didn’t get on until 6PM. =P

Hey!!!! Oh wow i totally forgot about the book club! :0 That’s ok i didn’t make it either! Awesome! Oh that’s ok! Your friend, strawberries <3

Andrux

Hey, I have a problem downloading the webkinz desktop app, it says that i need adobe flash player to run it, but i don’t know how to make adobe flash run something that is not on a browser, any help will be appreciated.

Comments are closed.