Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 11,906 replies, has 199 voices, and was last updated by  alucard 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

Hey guys! I just thought of a fun idea! So for The New Cat in Town play we’re going to be doing sometime this month or next, we can have an after party for the cast with the blockbuster party pack! What do you guys think? TTYL! your friend, strawberries <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hey @pompom323 and @MyLittlePony2010EG13 ! Today is the Webkinz Book Club! I must admit, forgot to read the book for this week XD But I know the story pretty well! So, here are a few questions we can review: 1. What was Inukshuk’s first reaction to Maddie’s gift? 2. Why was he so dissapointed? 3. What was the surprise about the hat? TTYL! Your friend, strawberries <3

pompom323

I saw you and got so upset… I’m so sorry I didn’t come earlier! We’re still BFFS, right? :) :D I’ll answer your questions :^-^ 1. His first reaction was really mad 2. He was really disappointed because he worked really hard to get a nice gift, but all he got was this “hat” and 3. The surprise about the hat was that it was magical, and every year on Christmas, he would get to make 3 wishes ^-^ you wanna hang out as a pride this weekend? I promise I’ll come. ;( I miss you guys, and I hope we are still besties :D your old pal, Pompoms~

Hey pompoms!!!!!!!! Of course we’re still BFFs!!!!!!!! Don’t worry about it, it’s totally ok!!!! I know that you have a lot going on right now :) Yay!!!! Your answers to the questions are perfectly right! :D Sure, that’d be really fun!!!! I’m pretty sure I can come!!! I miss you too!!!! (And I completely understand if you don’t reply to this right away :D) Besties forever!!!!!! Your bff, strawberries <3

Also if I can hang out this weekend where do u wanna meet up? I’ll probably be Elizabeth or Charlotte Rosalind ;D

pompom323

Hey strawberries! When is he webkinz book club? Tomorrow? What book will it bea. I have a book that I would like to discuss :) I don’t know if you have read it though. It’s a memoir about a guy named Robert Hoge. Sound familiar? When you posted that comment I was in math class :P Saturday or Sunday? (If any work) TTYL! I gotta do homework now, so see ya! -Pompoms XP

Hey pompoms!!! We usually have the Webkinz Book Club on thursdays but if it works better for you we can do it on Fridays, or we can just do it in Friday today! I’m not sure what book it will be…. XD Oh cool! I haven’t read that one but I looked it up and it sounds REALLY good!!!!! LOL do you like math??? I personally am not a math person XD my favorite subject is probably writing or history, what’s yours? I can play tomorrow, at practically any time I think!!! Maybe we could play at like 3:00 PM or 12:00 PM? What works best for you? I could play on Sunday too but not Sunday morning. ;) I could play Sunday 3:00 PM or in the evening. TTYL!!!! Your friend, strawberries <3

pompom323

Hey strawberries! This won’t moderate until Monday, but I can play tomorrow at any time to! Can you play in kinzchat plus? Also, the book I recommended to you IS really good. I won’t spoil it, though;) nah, I’m not a math person :P but I’m only in grade 5 so….. It’s pretty easy. My favorite subject is also writing! Oh no, it’s okay! Thursday’s are fine. :D I just might be a little late, that’s all :) anyway, I hope I’ll see you tomorrow! -Pompoms :) PS, i hope your weekend was great! If this moderates on Monday) :D

pompom323

hey strawberries! this is my comment for Monday, September 23rd, 2019. by the time you read this i will be in school XD but i just wanted to say i invited you to a party…. with a house pack by accident :( please note, if i dont talk at all it is not my fault! if you cant then just send me and emoji and ill just use the ones that you can respond to :) your friend pompoms~ PS if it glitches out to much or i cant make it myself, i will be having a party room party :)

Hey pompoms!!!!!! Oooh awesome!!!!!!! Next time we play i probably won’t be able to do Kinzchat Plus….sorry! Lol ok!!!! Yeah it sounds pretty good!!!!! LOL yeah I’m not a math person at all…i kinda like math at the beginning of the year, but then as time passes I just dread it XP yeah I just started doing math this week so it’s kinda a lot of review and stuff :) Yeah, writing in really fun!!!! Ok awesome!!!! I might be a little late to the book club too so I will be posting at about…. 3:45 PM I guess? Probably around that time. And ok! I’ll check my kinzpost for that! I hope I’ll be able to come! Ok! If I can’t speak there either, super sorry! Ok awesome!!!! Hope to see you in the clubhouse soon!!!! Your friend, strawberries <3

pompom323

Hey strawberries! Yeah that’s what I do. They were you!? Wow! One of them was me :) I was “beliveinjesus” I liked your idea. That wasn’t the user, it was much to vulgar to say here O-o I know, I would never leave! And you are not rude. You’re a nice kinz’. Anyway, I’ve made up my mind; I want to report them. They’re actions have to be dealt with. I’ll reply later, my iPads gonna die now. Pompoms~

Hey pompoms!!!!!! Oh wow!!!!! I thought maybe one of them were you!!!!! Yeah, all the Himalayan cats with blessing names were mine! ;) Awwww thanks! :) yeah good idea! Well anyway, I think it’s over for good now! Ok! Can you talk after school? TTYL! Your friend, strawberries <3

pompom323

Hi strawberries! Yeah I’m finally charged :) how was your day? Yeah, haha! That was me. I know it’s over, but I feel like it’s what they deserve. I don’t think they could do anything, but it would be the best to to let them know. I just don’t know how to do it. Customer support? -pompoms

Hey pompoms! Yay! Yeah, I know what you mean! When they were doing it to us, my mom emailed Ganz and sent photos and videos of what they were doing Maybe try that! Hope this helps! TTYL! Your friend, strawberries <3

pompom323

Hey strawberries! That’s a good idea! I don’t have any evidence exempt for words, cause I never screenshotted anything…. So I guess I’ll just tell them with words! Your pal, Pompoms :)

Yeah that’s a good idea!!!! Talk to you later!!! Your friend, strawberries <3

Hey!!! How was school??? Also, do you want to move to page 206? The reply button is really high here LOL XP

pompom323

Hey strawberries! Just came back from school :) how was your day? And also, do you remember those webkinz that were really annoying to us? It was that ground hog named digger, and the first initials were “bla”? I was just wondering if you had seen them lately. And do you remember the ice fawns? And while I’m writing this, how is Bunnies! I haven’t Heard from her! Is she okay? Yeah, I always try my best to host good house party’s, but due to glitching, they are always messed up :( also, have you seen the golden retriever named Ophiela? Your friend, -Pompoms

Hey!!!! Sorry I just saw this now!!! My day was pretty good, how was yours??? I finished some homework that I had to get done before tomorrow!!! Yeah, I remember them! :( I haven’t seen them lately, and last time I saw them they just left :) have you? Bunnies is doing good!!!! Yeah she hasn’t been on here very much lately! Yeah, house parties are really really hard! I think sometimes they work better if you’re at least 7 minutes late, sometimes house parties have worked perfectly for me when I was late! Yeah, I saw Ophelia sort of recently, but we didn’t really talk at all and she just left :) have you seen her lately? Your friend, strawberries <3

Hey! By the time u see this you’ll probably be home from school, but just wanted to say have a great day!!!!

pompom323

Hey again, strawberries! How was your day? Oh, that’s okay, oh wow, really? The last time I saw them they tried to annoy me but then we just played kinzpinz bowling. But then they said, “your going to win!” “No….” And that annoyed me. Haha, you remember the cat with the blessing name? The reason why I’m asking you know is because I was wondering if you had been friends with any of them, because I kind of wanted to report all of the nasty stuff that they have done…. I don’t know why they were so rude to us! I just kind of want to know. :( well enough about that, onto the party packs! The reason why I did it was because of cat day, and I created a new café room that I wanted to show off to my friends ;) if you come, I hope you like it! Your friend, Pompoms. PS, the cat with the blessing name was okay, I’m just talking about the ones with names like “strissoride” or “pomneedstoleave” and stuff like that. :(

Hey pompoms!!!! Awww I’m so sorry about that!!! Whenever they come, my mom just tells me to leave the room. :) maybe try that!! Also the cats with the names telling them that I was praying for them and stuff were mine :) ;) I remember someone else made one, I just don’t know who. And I’m not sure what some of the usernames were I just remember ones username was strissorude :( Oh I had no idea there was one named pomneedstoleave! That is awful!!!! Im so sorry they said that <3 you are an amazing friend and I don’t ever want you to leave webkinz!!! Oooh awesome!!! That’s so cool!!!! If I can’t make it or if the party doesn’t work maybe you could post it on ShareCenter!! Ohh ok!!!! TTYL! Your friend, strawberries <3

pompom323

Hey strawberries! Aw, thank you for understanding! :) yeah…. That is true :) good to know!! Eh, probably start at daisys diner, and maybe the bowling alley! I like bowling :) I misted the giveaway results, but haven’t checks to see if they moderated :D oooh, Charlotte Rosalind? What a nice nice name! I don’t think I have ever seen you as her! What kind of pet? I will probably be Corine or Sally cat. TTYL! ~Pompoms ^-^

Good morning! No problem! <3 oooh yeah that’d be really fun!! Lol me too! Oh yeah I saw you posted them on the Giveaways forum!!!!! Yay! Aw thanks! When I named my webkinz golden retriever Cecily Rose I wanted to have another webkin that’s name kinda sounded like that so I named her Charlotte Rosalind ;) she’s a schnauzer! :D Ok awesome!!!! TTYL! Your friend, strawberries <3

pompom323

Hey strawberries! Okay, sure! I’ll discuss my book there!

Ok awesome! Seee you there!

netge

Am I the only player to find that the second school bus floating through doesn’t give a prize, even though you click on it. It happened to me yesterday and has just happened again. I clicked on the first bus and got a prize, the second bus, when clicked, froze my account for a while and failed to give a prize. I then managed to unfreeze it, but on checking my dock no prize was awarded, as happened yesterday. Please can you fix it, as it was awarding the second prize up until yesterday. Thanks. I also agree re zingoz switcherooz, can’t fathom how to stop my opponent swamping the board with their colour.

Traveller

Hi Everyone. Can anyone tell me where the page on the real banana pops is in webkinz news? I’m stumped on this question for the Treasure Hunt. :-( Thanks in advance.

Snowlico

I was able to find it by going to the news blog and searching psf. There was one labelled “Movie Showcase – Recreating Webkinz PSFs-Banana Ice Pops” I hope this helps. :)

Traveller

@snowlico I just saw your message! thank you for the advice/

Oh my word. Are there actual rules to Zingoz Switcherooz that someone can point me to, so that I have a chance of figuring it out enough to get through this challenge? Or is the basic idea just that no matter what I do, the other color will multiply exponentially, move anywhere they want on the board like magic, and just obliterate my pieces? Is it just there to make me insanely angry? Because it does. I don’t think I could win Switcherooz against a toddler. The only upside is that the game is over fast, because within five moves the other color has thirty-something and I’ve got two left, but that’s not going to get me through this challenge. I’m never going to win 3 for the September challenge. I’m never going to win one. I’m never even going to be in the lead by one piece, even if I go first. I’ve tried playing all the hosts. Seriously, HELP! How in the world does the ridiculous thing work? I can’t find instructions in the tournament arena.

73kibarry

I”m wondering the same. PLEASE! I can’t even find instructions online

73kibarry

I don’t think it was fair to make that game part of the challenge, it’s impossible to win and there is nothing on how to play it.

Snowlico

Sorry I don’t know where to find instructions for it. But I can do my best to explain how it orks. It’s basically a game of stratagy. The goal is to have most of the zingoz be your color at the end. Basically when you select one of your pieces you have the option of placing it in a spot right next to it’s current position or 1 space farther. If you move it right next to it’s current spot (even diagonallly) instead of moving it will add one there. If you move it to one of the farther spots it will jump there and no longer be in it’s old spot leaving that spot open. When you move a piece so it touches an opponents piece then every piece surrounding it changes to your color. (Same thing happens for an opponent moving theirs next to yours They change your pieces to their color.) I can’t help much with the stratagy though. Only thing I can say there is do your best to limit what your oppenent can get of yours and if you have the chance to get lots of theirs in a move take it. Not sure if

Hi @RandaPanda523 (I like your username)! I have heard from others that you can create another account and play against yourself. I’m not deluxe myself, but you can add me as a friend and I can lose on purpose for you to win. If you don’t mind I might ask you to play checkers and if you also don’t mind letting the timer run out on you end, that would be great. So far, I have won only 3/6 games for the challenge. I really want to win that field. I’ll also send you some extra fashion clothing because those were extras. I hope you will be playing Webkinz frequently because I tend to delete people from my list if they are active. I’m Petlover365Bark

Sorry, not active*

Traveller

@unicornluv246 I will lose to you in checkers! :-)

Comments are closed.