Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 11,965 replies, has 203 voices, and was last updated by  pompom323 3 days, 15 hours ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

frankie98

Does anyone know why I can’t play any of the arcade games? NO WOW, NO Wishing Well, NO Jumbleberry, No Spree, NOTHING! Was not working at all yesterday and with the new update today still not working on both accounts I have> I have tried shutting down and everything I know and still not working> Please any help appreciated.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Can someone please explain Helping Paws to me, specifically, how to get the small boxes? The clothes are really the only prizes I’m interested in anyway, so I really just want to win the small boxes. We started a family member a new account and tied it to mine weeks ago. The second week, they adopted two extra pets, paid for a year of deluxe, and they do ALL dailies every day and complete several challenges a week. That was weeks ago, and I’m still only getting 500 KC coins. The only weeks I got anything other than 500 KC coins were the week they adopted the two pets and added the year of deluxe, which we got a large and small box that one week. That’s it, and now nothing for 3 weeks but KC. I would think that the helper account playing daily and having paid for a year of deluxe (!!!) that the account they’re helping would at least get small boxes. For the last three weeks, even playing every day and moving up, I only get 500 KC coins. This is getting frustrating. If the answer is spending more money, that’s frustrating too. Paying for a

bonesbongo

@RandaPanda523 I can not figure the Helping Paws out. When it first started I use to receive the Helping Paws Gift boxes. I received small, medium and even large boxes and on a few occasions I was lucky enough to receive 2000 eStore points each time. I have had 8 accounts linked to my one account since the Helping Paws began. I can not remember the last time I received a gift of value, probably close to a year now. The only thing that I have been receiving is 100 KinzCash each week. Last week I did receive 500 KinzCash. I have deluxe membership, adopted too many pets to count, play arcade games, go to the employment office and the Kinzville Academy daily and this is the reward that I get. In my opinion it is just a scam to have players opening more accounts and buying more pets.

@bonesbongo, thank you for your reply. I was afraid it was something like that. That’s very disappointing. I thought surely if the helper account paid for a full year of deluxe, the main account would at least get small boxes for that year, considering real money was spent. It definitely seems not to be worth it so far. It’s a shame, too, because I was really looking forward to winning those prizes, so we had been working very hard on the helper account. If it was a little more generous, I’d have considered adding a second helper account and getting deluxe for that one too, but not if it doesn’t award anything but KC coins. :(

I actually got a small Helping Paws box today! I was completely thrilled. :) Here’s hoping they will keep coming for a while! I’m really hoping they will.

sonicblue

the ganzworld treasure hunt is not working for me I just get the bad gateway message how can I fix that.

Try refreshing the page a few times. That always works for me to get rid of the bad gateway message.

sonicblue

thanks but no it doesn’t work for me – I tryed it on different days too. rebooted cleared the cache nothing works. :(

sorry just adding some of me and my friends’ tags back :)

glad you remembered what they were :) sorry about that :(

Sorry everyone, I thought I was labeling only my own comment but it seems to have deleted all the tags! any suggestions on how to fix this? or are the tags gone for good?!? :0

Sally Webkinz
        Key Master

Just an FYI — you can’t share links to non-Ganz sites.

Thank you!!! Won’t happen again.

pompom323

Hi @stawberrystraw1912 ! I’ll discuss my book here, it’s called “Ugly” a memoir by Robert Hoge. Il do it it in a different comment though….

Hey @pompom323!!!! Ok awesome!!! Can’t wait to see! Your reins, strawberries <3

pompom323

Hey strawberries! So sorry, it didn’t moderate! But anyway, this story is about a boy named Robert that was born with “facial differences” and short, twisted legs. When he was a couple years old, he had an operation that has never been done before in pretty much the entire world! I will not spoil it though, if you REALLY want to know, you’ll have to find out ;) I would recommend this book to you if you like themes about friendship, and overcoming differences. But I hope you get a chance to read it someday! I loved it, and I hope you will to! -Pompoms

Hey @pompom323!!!! I’m so sorry I totally forgot about your party :( I’m so sorry I didn’t come, it totally slipped my mind!!!! I’m really really sorry! Your friend, strawberries <3

pompom323

Hi strawberries! Read on Monday. Sorry about the party! It did t work :( the button die t even come up! But I will post it on the share center soon! -Pompoms <3

Hey! Oh wow! That sounds like a really really really good book! I like those themes; they’re inspiring!!! I hope I can read it sometime!!!!!! Awww thats too bad! But I can’t wait to see it on Share Center! Your friend, strawberries <3

Oh and also, are you going to dress up your Webkinz for halloween? I probably will; I’m probably going to use my purple princess dress and amythest tiara! What about you?

pompom323

Hi strawberries! That’s okay; I didn’t come either! Yeah, I’m going to dress Sally up as Mao Mao, from Mao Mao: heroes of pure heart! It’s a really good show :) -Pompoms

Awww that’s too bad! Oooh awesome! I looked it up and it sounds really funny!!!!! TTYL! Your friend, strawberries <3

pompom323

hey strawberry! i come hope from school early on Friday; so i was wondering if you wanted to play! i will be home around 11:20, but i know that you might not have a half day, and i dont know when your school ends. -pompoms :D

Hey!!!!!! Ooooh yay! Sure, I can probably play around then!!!!! I hope I can, I might not be able to but I will try to make it! TTYL! Your friend, strawberries

pompom323

and also, do you have a book you would like to discuss? i did last week, ~pompoms

Oh I forgot about Book club!!!!!! :( :( :( sorry about that! Thanks for bringing it up! Ok um….oooh, a really really really good book is Pilgrims Progress by John Bunyan! It’s so so so so so much fun! I read a re-telling of it once but I have a semi original version and then we also have the original! I really want to read the original! I probably will soon….Anyway, it’s about a man named Christian who decides to go on a journey from the City of Destruction and to The Celestial City (aka Heaven) and endures many, many difficulties on his way, and lots of characters who want to throw him off the path. It’s really good!!!! TTYL! Your friend, strawberries <3

Hey pompoms! I just wanted to let you know I probably won’t be able to play at 11 but I probably can this afternoon/evening! Hope to see you soon !

Hey pompoms!!!!!! I just wanted to let you know I adopted a new webkinz pet!!!!!! Yay! Her name is Essie and she’s a butterscotch retriever! Her room theme is the Cozy Condon. I hope we can play together soon!!!!!!!! Your friend, strawberries <3

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pompom323

hello! I don’t know if this will moderate today, but happy late Halloween! I’m sorry for not being on latley, but now that I am, I think I’ll do a giveaway! can you play today, tomorrow, or any other day? I kinda feel bad that I’m never on anymore… maybe we can just play pool or something, or just meet at Daisy’s Diner! yay, I’m so happy that you adopted a new kinz! thats great! :D anyway, I hope to see you soon, pompoms :)

pompom323

oh and about the book club, I just got a new book called “Allies” ! its a really good book, so if you love history (like me) than Allies is a great book! _pompoms_

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you??? I’ve missed you so much! :) That’s ok I’m never on a lot anymore lol but I will log on realllllyyyyy soon!!!! Happy late Halloween! Oooh awesome! Is it going to be a guessing game one? Sorry I didn’t answer sooner I haven’t checked the forums for a while. I can play tonight or tomorrow I think….I’m pretty sure I can play tonight though! What time works for you? Hehehe thanks! Yeah I dressed her up like a pilgrim for Halloween lol :P Oooooh that sounds like a really good book!!!! Yes I love love love love love love love history!!!! :P XP Hope to see you soon!!! Your friend, strawberries <3

Oh sorry I just realized I can’t play tonight or tomorrow night but I can on Friday! Hope to see you then!

pompom323

Hoi! aw, that’s so cute! I dressed mine up as Mao Mao XD I’ve missed you too! Oh my gosh, really!? I love history too!!!! It’s like the only thing I read, lol. XD I don’t know, probably a guessing game one. Well, I guess that okay because I have not been logging on either! Oh great, what time on Friday? I probably can’t at 2:00 to 4:00, because I have after-school activity so, but I probably can at 6:00 or 6:30! What about you? :D I really hope I can see you soon! What do you think we should do in Friday, to hang out? maybe we can play kinz pinz bowling!! -Pompoms :)

pompom323

Hi again, strawberry! how’s the weather? Over here, it might snow tomorrow! :O do you like snow? I’m not really a snow person, but I still go in it to get hot chocolate ;) I hope I can see you on Friday or on the weekend! -Pompoms

Hey!!!!! Oooooooooh yay!!!!!!!! The weather here has been good. I’m so glad it’s Fall!!!! I like the cold better than the hot lol. Ooooooooh awesome!!!!!!!!!!! I love snow! Though I probably won’t be sledding or ice skating this winter cause of surgery :( Oooooh awesome!!!!!! That’s so exciting! Can you play tomorrow night? I can do can’t play tonight. Ttyl! Your friend, strawberries

pompom323

Hey, strawberries!! I like fall too, but winter just isn’t my favorite. Aw, I’m sorry! When will you be better? I hope soon <3 I can play on Friday or on the weekend. On the weekend I can probably play at 3:00 or 11:00, because those are two times I would like to go on. On Friday, I would probably be in at 6:00, 6:30, or 5:00 or 5:30. Can you play at any of these days/times! I hope so, I really miss you… What webkinz will you be? I will probably be Sally, because she is dressed really funny XD I can't wait to see you again! Were should we meet first? -Pompoms- :)

pompom323

Hey! Guess what!? I just finished my book called “the lost cub!” I can’t wait to show you and my friends at the other forum!! It’ll be here in a few days!! -Pompoms-

Good morning! How are you? Hehehe yeah I get that!!! Well…..im not sure. Probably a year until I am completely better, but until then I get more and more……better ;). Thank you!!!! Oh yeah I can probably play tonight at 6:00 PM! And I’ll be Essie and she’ll be in her Halloween costume! But the costume is a surprise!!!! ;D Also can you play this weekend? If you can we should probably set up times now since the forums don’t moderate on weekends. I can’t wait to see you again either! It feels like it’s been a realllllyyyyy long time since we played together on webkinz! Was it maybe early August when we played together last???? :O We could meet in the diner first, what do you think? :D. Yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! I’m so excited!! There’s nothing like the feeling of finishing a story! :D. I can’t wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yayyyyyyy!!!!! Your friend, strawberries <3

pompom323

Hey strawberries!! Okay, 6:00!! I know, I’m excited too!! XD how is your story going? I have not tried a history book yet, but one of my favorite subjects is probably studying old sicknesses, or some “fights” (sorry, I don’t know if I’m aloud to say the real word) but yeah, those are my favorite!! The last time we played was probably around the begging of August, or the end of July!! I can’t wait to see Essie!! Your friend, -Pompoms

Ok awesome!!!! Just so you know I might be a little late :) Also I just saw that MLP got banned! That’s so sad! :( I’m gonna miss her a lot! My story is going pretty good, though I’m gonna move in from this draft and rewrite it with a few plot tweaks! One of them is that Bridgets name is now Cecily :) Oh cool!!!!!! Yeah I really like the Revolutionary war and that time period. What’s your favorite time period???? Can’t wait to see you! —strawberries <3

Ok—minor issue! Something came up and I won’t be able to play until 7:30ish! :(. I’m so so so sorry!!!!! I hope we can play then!!!! Does that work for you???? See you soon! —strawberries <3

pompom323

IM SO EXCITED!!! I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY XD XD

Hey! Sorry I had to go for a little bit but I will be back on tonight!!!!

Hi! I don’t think this will moderate today but I just wanted to say I’m so glad I got to play with you last night! I’m sorry it got cut a little short something came up but I’m glad that I was able to play at 6:00! Happy Saturday!!!!! Your friend, strawberries <3

Good morning! I was so excited too! I was worried that I wasn’t going to be able to play at all but I’m glad I did! Can you play sometime this week? I won’t be able to play today, tomorrow, on Wednesday, or Thursday but most likely on Friday! Can’t wait to see your story! Your friend, strawberries <3

snowball6742

hey strawberries! its pompoms, but I’m on Rymoo’s account. :) I had a lot of fun! oh, about my book, I will probably put it on today! I’m really excited to see yours! I think I can play on Friday :) probably at 6:00 or %:30. see you soon! -pompoms

Hi pompoms!!!!! Hahahaha cool! I had a lot of fun too! OK I think I can play on Friday at like…ummmmmmmm…….6:00 PM or 7:00 PM! OK yaaaaaay! I can’t wait to see it! Heheheheh thanks! LOL I’m working on a paper for school right now, so I’m currently writing XP Yayayayayay! TTYL! Your friend, strawberries <3

pompom323

hey, strawberries! sorry for not posting my story this week, I will try to next week! i posted this on Friday, just in case this dosn’t moderate. yeah I can play at 6:00! hope to see you tonight! -pompoms :D

Hey!!!! That’s ok! I can’t wait to see it! Sorry I couldn’t play on Friday something came up! :( I hope we can play sometime this week! I can play tonight, tomorrow night but not Wednesday night or Thursday night. And then I think I can play on Friday!!!! TTYL! Your friend, strawberries <3

pompom323

hey, strawberries! here it is!! prolog: it was a normal day, and the pride was going out to find dinner. as always, young Kazari followed along. Kazari was still learning to hunt. The lionesses found their pray, bending down in the position. They striked, and like always, Kazari struggled to keep up. Thats when she found her own pray, a mouse. she got down in what she thought was the position, readied her joints, and jumped. The mouse was just quick enough to realize and jump away, and soon found itself in a log. Kazari lost track of it, and decided to take a break. She was ready to return to the pride, when she realized she had never been out this far! She tried to look for a familiar sign of the jungle she knew, but wasn’t familiar with anything! She started running toward what she thought would be home, but soon ended up with what would be the adventure of a lifetime.

pompom323

Chapter 1: The Lion Pride. Azazi was the first to wake. He shook out his mane, and went to the pond to get a drink. He knew that the pride wouldn’t go out for the next hunt in a while. Meanwhile, Kazari was just waking up, and going to the pond for a drink. After the pride had woke, they readied for the hunt. They made thier way to as deep as the prey would go, and had thier eyes on an antalope. They readied thier position, and striked. As was still learning, she focused on a mouse that was running by. She got in the position that she thought was right, and readied herself. But one lioness realized, and picked her up by the scruff. She was dissapointed that her attempt was not successful, but more dissapointed that she was in the teeth of Azara, the most visious lioness of the pride. The roars of the lions started Kazari, as she was so busy think about her failed attempt at hunting. (sorry, this is not the end of the chapter, i just don’t wanna get cut off!)

Ahhhhh pompoms!!!! This is such a great story!!!!!!!!!!! I can’t wait to hear the rest of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yayayayayayayayayayayayayayaayayy!!!!!!!! Great job!!!!! Your friend, strawberries <3

pompom323

okay, here is the rest of the chapter, and the next one: the pride ate, but Kazari struggled to find a spot in the crowd. she eventually got a little of the main parts, but she never got a good spot, so she was used to it. Chapter 2: The Adventure Begins. it was a normal day hunting day, and the pride was going out to find dinner. as always, Kazari tagged along. The cub was STILL learning. The lionesses found thier pray, bending down in the hunting position. The lionesses attacked, and as always, Kazari struggled to keep up. Thats when she found her own prey, that same mouse! she got down in “the hunting position” readied her joints, and jumped at it! The mouse was just quick enough to get away, and soon found itself in a log. Kazari lost track, and decided to go back to the pride, when she realized she had never been out this far! She tried to look for signs of the jungle she knew, but wasn’t familiar with anything! Then, she started running toward what she thought would be home, but ended up with what would be the adventure of a lifetime.

pompom323

she walked a little farther, looking at everything, trying to memorize it. She was a mix of excited and terrified, The Serengeti was huge, and she was never aloud to go out this far. She realized she was really hungry, but it was to late to hunt, all the prey was gone now. She started looking for a place to drink, and then found a little pond. She heard rustling, and decided to hide. because it was Lionell. you did not want to meet face to face with her. She would surley attack. It occured to her, that since she can’t hunt, she did not know how long she would survive without food. Chapter 3: Teaching Hunting. She had already had two failed attempts while trying to teach herself how to hunt. She knew she would not survive with out food, and she was desperate. Her stomach growled as she looked around for small prey. and soon targeted a mouse that was a little larger than the one she chased.

Oh my goodness!!!!!! This is so good pompoms! I can’t wait to hear the rest of Kazari’s adventure!!!!

pompom323

hey strawberries! this will probably moderate on Monday, but sorry for not posting my story latley. it hasn’t been moderating, because it might be kinda scary. anyway, ill try again, and ill try to make it a little less scary: Kazari had watched her pride many times, and learned tat if you bent down in the long, golden grass, you will have a better chance of getting success. They had also never made one sound, coming up behind. And thats what she did. and when she was so close, so close she could jump just right there, she stepped on a dry piece of grass.. and the mouse ran away, leaving the cub in anger. She was afraid she would not make it. But Kazari had the heart of a full grown lioness, and she did not give up easily. She tried and tried, and after 30 failed attempts, te poor cub fell asleep with that same whirlwind of questions: “will i make it? will i ever see my pride?” but the one that haunted her the most, was: “will i survive the night?”

pompom323

hey, strawberries, i was just over on the other forum and.. all my friends over there said MLP got banned, so thats why she hasn’t been commenting.. sad news, and i don’t think its temporary.. i just thought you should know, in case you were wondering still. -pompoms :( PS, can you tell Bunnies i hope to see her soon? :) i miss her, too. okay, i think thats all you should know.

Ahhhh yay!!!!! This is so good, pompoms! I especially love the part where it says she had “the heart of a full grown lioness!” Awww she did?!?!?!???? Oh no! That’s so sad!!!!!!! :(. Ok I will tell her! :). TTYL! Your friend, strawberries <3

pompom323

hey, strawberries! guess what?! i think i have the rest of the week off! Can you play this week? Haha yeah, i like that part too! im surprised it actually moderated, and i had to change the story a little because it was a little to scary for the forums.. ^-^’ but yeah, ill be posting the other chapter in a different comment!! -pompoms :)

Ahhhh hey pompoms!!!!!! Oh my goodness yayyyyy! I can play tonight, or on Friday night and over the weekend just not Sunday morning! I can play today, too! What times work for you!? And awesome I can’t wait! <3

pompom323

hey strawberries! you seem so worked up XD are you excited for something?? yeah I can play on Friday night and over the weekend, probably at 6:00 or 7:00. Or whatever time works for you! :) Oh and about the book club, I guess my story is the discussion XD I just started listening to a new one called “Projekt 1065!” its very interesting so far. I think I will post more of my story the day after Thanksgiving! anyway, see you soon! -pompoms PS, Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!

Hey! Hahahahahahahahahahaha I guess I am lolololol XD XP I guess it’s just the Holiday rush….the sensation that CHRISTMAS IS COMING! YAY!!!!! Oh cool! I’ll have to look that up! I can play in Friday night and over the weekend too, those nights should work for me!!!! I hope you have a happy thanksgiving! Your friend, strawberries <3

pompom323

heey!! it’s great to hear from you, strawberries!! lol yeah, I’m really excited too!!!! XD Yeah it’s a really great book so far, but it’s a little sad :( It can be really violent at some at some parts, and if you look it up you can see what it’s about.. I can’t say here XD Well anyway, I’m really excited too, because my sister is coming to visit!!!!! XD I can’t wait to see her. X) And also, I am doing a giveaway over at the forum!! and I also submitted a picture of a wolf to the share center, but I don’t think it moderated yet. How is your story coming along? (I think you told me it was called “Bridget” , right?) anyway, I hope to see you soon, -pompoms XD

Hey! Happy Thanksgiving!!!! Ahhh that’s awesome! I hope you guys have a good time together! I was just watching the dog show! (yay!). Hahaha ok!! It sounds good!!!! Oooh awesome I will go and check it out! Hahahaha yeah…I changed it to being titled Cecily though lol XP I’m also writing another story called Fearless and it’s about the pilgrims coming to Plymouth and the trials they endured and everything leading up to the first Thanksgiving!!!! :) and oh yeah! I entered it! Your giveaways are always so fun!!! Happy Thanksgiving, and have a good time with your sister! Your friend, strawberries

pompom323

hey again, strawberries! Thanks for entering! :) I look forward to going and reading your answer :) Oh yeah, I forgot! you changed the name XD wooow!! Will you put “Fearless” on here once your done? That sounds very interesting, and I have never written a historic/historic fiction book! it has always been so challenging XD Oh yeah, and over at the giveaway I called myself “Camo Cat”, don’t worry about that, it’s a new nickname I came up with XD it’s kinda silly, but it just sounds really catchy X) you can refer to me as “Camo”, or “Camo Cat” if you like, but feel free to keep calling me Pompoms :D See you soon!!! -pompoms =}

Hahahahaha yeah I did! No problem, your giveaways are sooo much fun!!!! I might….I haven’t written much of it yet though so it will be a loooooong time before I do! Oh ok awesome! Hahaha yeah I was wondering about that!!! Ok!!!! I’m gonna try to figure out a nickname for myself besides strawberries lol……..any ideas? XP TTYL!

pompom323

hi!! lol i’m not really sure!! XD what do other people call you?? Do you have a favorite webkinz name that you might like? I really never called you anything else but “strawberries” or @strawberrystraw1912 .. Is there a certain reason you put “1912″ at the end of your name?? Or also, I think one time you said you named your violin, so maybe you can call yourself whatever your violins name is.. That’s the ideas I can think of now, bye!! -Camo Cat

Hahaha yeah!!! I haven’t really had any other webkinz nicknames….that’s a good idea about the violin! It’d be funny because I named my violin (which I’m kinda starting to play the fiddle now….) Jenny’s Chickens, my favorite Irish Traditional song….hahahahaha sooo idk you can call me Jenny’s Chickens if you want XP or I could think of one word to describe myself and have you call me that….Hahahahahaha XD I’ll keep thinking about it! TTYL! —strawberry

pompom323

LOL! jenny’s chickens!? I LOVE IT!! XD Yeah, what’s one word to describe yourself?? Then I can call you that :D Anyway, we will think of something! :) -Camo Cat

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeah I know it’s hilarious! Apparently it’s a reel…..I really like reels they’re so fun!!! What’s your favorite kind of music? I really like Celtic, but I prefer Irish Traditional to Traditional Scottish :) Ok…..maybe I’d describe myself as………ahhh idk!!!! XP I’m so bad at this sort of thing!!! I’ll keep thinking about it and let ya know! Ttyl!

Ohhh and also I put 1912 at the end of my username because I started my account on the 19th day of December so it really should have been 1219 but I liked 1912 better! Sorry I forgot to say that!

pompom323

well, what do people say to you in real life?? “your so sweet!” or, “your so…. awesome!!” because for either of those, we can make your new nick, “sweet tart” or “awesome cat” or something! I called myself “Camo” because my sis is in the military, and I added cat because I love cats, so I created “Camo Cat!” XD idk, ill let you think about the ones I suggested, but ngl, I really like sweet tart XD haha, it’s almost the anneversery of when you joined! 10 more days! -Camo Cat

pompom323

sorry, I mean 17 days! haha!!

pompom323

alright, here is more of The Lost Cub: chapter 4: succession, and learning of the danger. Kazari woke in the morning, remembering how hungry she was, her 30 failed attempts, and… her hope. No more resting, time to go. she got up, and make her way out. She lapped up a quick drink, gave herself a quick bath, and looked around. antelopes. zebras. They were all to big for the young cub. and then, out of the corner of her eye, she saw the familiar look of the mouse. Maybe not the same one, but it would be a huge succession, and a huge feast. She got on her paws, and… “Silence. Silence. Silence,” played over and over in her brain. At the perfect moment, she leaped, and was SHOCKED to see… succession!!! She was so happy, and she was shaking with a new feeling. Pride. The Lion Pride. The pride every lion should feel. In danger, In their own place, and all the time. She took her first bite, and then decided to go back and take a nice, long, nap. After all, she deserved it! And then, a load noise rang threw the air. Kazari would be introduced,

Hahahahhaha yeah I don’t know! XD I was taking quizzes but I got “unique” which that can’t really be a nickname….XP Oh thats so cool! And your story is soooooooooo fun to read! I especially love the part where it says “Pride. The Lion Pride. The Pride every lion should feel!” Hahahah yeah it is! I didn’t even think of that! And the day we met is…..I think December 28th! And the day we became friends was New Years Eve!!!! hahaha we should celebrate! LOL…I used a nickname generator and I got “spirited strawberry” so that could work….lol…..IDK! I’ll keep thinking about it! Your friend, strawberries

pompom323

hey hey hey!! I was reading your reply and when I saw unique I started thinking, and said… “well, you can think of something unique, like…. silver, or something…. haha…. and then think of your favorite… animal?? like.. Silver Dog!!! or… Gray Wolf, or something, lol.” I’m not really sure about those, but it could be something like… “spirited…Violin?” haha… weird…. but yeah, I don’t have a lot of good ideas, so i’ll let you think about those. Oh and also, what do you think about “sweet tart”? tbh, I think it would really fit you XD oh and also, in Kinzchat PLUS, I met these really cool webkinz that maybe you can meet one day…? it depends, but if you wanna meet them, I will ask if they wanna meet you! XD I think it would be cool if we all got to, one day. oh and my story got cut, it was supposed to say, “Kazari was introduced to humans.” anyway, I hope you like my ideas!! -Camo Cat PS, I have a lottttttttt of homeward XP

pompom323

hey strawberry! I have today off, because it snowed. do you think you can come to the clubhouse today? maybe 3:00? I’m not sure you can today, because I’m not sure you got the day off. Oh and also, the winners for my giveaway will be announced tomorrow!! XD Make sure to go the giveaway page to see them!! More of my story will be posted probably… later today…? I’m not sure. Also, I lost the book, so I have to write it by memory, so it’s not exactly the same as what I wrote as original. Anyway, I hope I ca see you today!! -Camo Cat- PS, keep thinkin’ about those nicknames!! XD

pompom323

ugh… bad news, strawberries… I got banned from kinzchat PLUS…. JUST BECAUSE I SAID DUMB!!!!! I’m sooo angry, now…

Hey!!! Hahahaha yeah those are good ideas!!! I like Sweet Tart! LOLOLOL did you get it from the candy??? I haven’t had those in a loooooong time!!! They’re so good lol! Oh that’s so cool! I’d love to meet them someday but I probably won’t be able to get into Kinzchat Plus :( :( :( Ohhhh awesome!!!!! I can’t wait! And yayyyyyyy$! That’s so exciting! I can play at 3:30 probably, or at 2:00!!!! Oh oh no!!!!!! You lost it???? That’s too bad! Im glad you can write it from memory though because I’m so excited to hear the rest of it!!!!!!!!! I hope to see you soon!!!!!! Your friend, strawberry

Oh no, that’s too bad!!! For how long??? Is it permanently or just for a few hours, days, weeks??? I’ve never been in Kinzchat plus but I think sometimes people just get banned for like half an hour or so! I’m so sorry about that!!!

pompom323

hey again, strawberries!! hahah, I agree! I like them too XD they are so good! :P Yeah I got the idea from the candies, haha XD Oh, it’s only for a day…. But It really should have only been for a half hour… I mean, I said “dumb!!” There is really nothing wrong with that. :I Well, It’s fine I guess. Oh, That’s okay! Maybe one day you will be able to! ^-^ Yeah I can go @ 3:30 today, I hope to see you!! TTYL!! -Camo Cat PS, Is it okay if I call you Sweet Tart? or do you like any of my other ideas?? XD haha I just think it would be funny for someone’s nick to be named after candy XD

Hahahahahahahhaha yeah theyre so good! Oh no thats too bad!!!! IM glad its not permenant though!!!!!! OK sorry I am late I didn’t see this till just now! I will have to use Bunnies’s computer cause mine’s mouse doesn’t work. Like at all. -_- LOLOLOLOL I hope to see you there! Where should we meet, the Diner???? Yes, you can call me Sweet Tart! LOLOLOLOLOL I like it! XD XP Sweet Tart it is! See ya in Webkinz World! Your friend, Sweet Tart

Ok I’m in the clubhouse right now and probably will be on for the next 30 minutes to an hour! Hope to see you soon!

pompom323

hey sweet tart…. sorry I didn’t come, I was just logging on when my mom said, “take a break or you’re grounded.” I’m really sorry….I was on the computer a lot today, and yeah…… I’m really sorry… Can you play tomorrow…? AHHH I feel so guilty…. D’X -Camo Cat :’(

pompom323

ah…. since I felt very bad for not coming, I sent you one of my special pairs of camo pants, that I loved very much…. I hope you like them, they are very special to me!! I am very very very very very sorry about not showing up. I’m sorry, Sweet Tart…. :’( Please enjoy mah gift. -Camo Cat :)

Hey Cam Cat!!!!! It’s totally fine! I know there’ve been times where I accidentally lost track of time or something and never came! Awww thank you so much, that’s so kind of you!!!!! Speaking of gifts, i was “webkinz Christmas shopping” yesterday for friends to send them packages on Christmas and I was wondering if you had like anything you specifically wanted, like a Christmas list!!!!!!! TTYL! Your friend, Sweet Tart

Also, another special thanks for the pants!!!! That’s so nice of you!!! I will always cherish them! I’m gonna send you something special of mine in return….I just need to figure out what it is! Once again, thank you, BFF!! <3 <3 <3

pompom323

hey, sweet tart! aw, tank you for understanding :) I always feel guilty for missing something XD oh and also, thank you for that cute dress! Sally looks very cute in it XD I’m glad you like them!! :) I love camo, so I thought I would give them to you :D hmmmm… there’s not really anything specific I want for Christmas…. I like surprises XD oh and also, for the giveaway, make sure to see the giveaway page today!! I hope to see you soon, any specific times you can come on today? If so, I think I will set an alarm so I wont forget :) TTYL!! -Camo Cat =^..^=

Hey Camo Cat! No problem! <3 <3 <3 awww hehe thanks!!! Hahahaha your welcome!!! I got that dress for you a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago, and I was waiting until Winter time to give it to you! I’m glad you like it! Hahahaha ok! I will send some surprises Christmas Day……and maybe some on Christmas Eve! ;) Alsooooooo I was wondering if you’d seen Santakinz yet????? Because I haven’t and I was wondering if you wanted to go together? If you already have do you wanna come with me while I go? XD I can’t play today because I have to do something tonight but I can play tomorrow! Just not at night….I’ll probably be able to play on Friday and probably all weekend I’ll be available! Any times you can play? TTYL, Sweet Tart <3

pompom323

hey sweet tart!!!! aww, really?? thank you!! XD I love it :) Is there anything you want for Christmas? I think I will go shopping too :) I have already started sending my Christmas cards out, did I send you one yet? yes, I have already seen Santakinz, and I asked for the acoustic guitar :) But you know what!? Somebody was cutting me in line!! And when I put the mad face emoji, all they did was send me a heart emoji!! >:( I will go with you, On….. Saturday at @ 2:00?? That will be easy for me to remember, because I will be at Kinzchat PLUS so I can watch my clock :) – Camo Cat =^..^=

Helloooooooooooooo!!!! Hehehe yeah!!!! You’re welcome! <3 Ummmm…I don’t think there’s anything specific I want for Christmas……maybe just some odd things from the Curio Shop!!!! Awesome! I think you sent me one….I deleted webkinz on my phone due to storage so I can’t check right now but I am pretty sure you sent me one!!!!! LOL we should have a Christmas party!!!!! Oh cool!!! I’m not sure what I’ll ask for yet…probably the guitar :) Awww oh no!!!!! That’s not good! I remember last year my computer was glitching in the Snatakinz room and it always put me to the back of the line and I couldn’t go to Santakinz, even when it was my turn!!! :( Ok I should be able to then!!!!!! Saturday at 2!!!! TTYL! Your friend, Sweet Tart <3

pompom323

Hey again Sweet Tart!! Okay, I will look in the Curio Shop! What pet will you be?? I am going to be Nala, and she will be wearing blue Camo pants, (of course XD) and probably a black shirt, and purple or red sneaks, and sunglasses. Yeah, I think I sent you one that said, “Merry Christmas to my best friend!” with a Santa hat on it. XD ooooh I love the idea of a Christmas party!! But we should be sure to use a party room party, because they work better :) I think they have party packs for Christmas, don’t they?? I havn’t looked yet XD. So, will see you on Saturday!! Can’t wait!! :) -Camo Cat =^..^=

pompom323

this will not moderate until tomorrow morning, but I hope you will have/ are having a good night. Wishing Good dreams from Camo!! :D -Camo Cat

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! Good morning!!!!!! Ok awesome!!!! Oh yes you did send one! Did you get one from me? I think I sent you one too!!!! OK awesome! I will be Essie and I’ll be wearing an old fashioned red Christmas coat and lace up boots! Yeah I already got a Christmas party room pack I just don’t know when to do it for……maybe like in the evening one day? Or like in December 23rd? LOL we should have another party on the 28th cause that’s the day we met!!! It’s almost been an entire year!!!!!!!! :O <3 Hahahaha thank you!!! I did have a good dream….one of the things in it was that me and my family took in a baby wolf. Hahahahaha it was really weird but also super funny!!!! I hope you have a great day! (And good dreams at night tonight!) your friend, Sweet Tart <3

pompom323

(Awaiting moderation)

pompom323

(Awaiting moderation)

Comments are closed.