Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 11,881 replies, has 196 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 3 days, 2 hours ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

frankie98

Does anyone know why I can’t play any of the arcade games? NO WOW, NO Wishing Well, NO Jumbleberry, No Spree, NOTHING! Was not working at all yesterday and with the new update today still not working on both accounts I have> I have tried shutting down and everything I know and still not working> Please any help appreciated.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Can someone please explain Helping Paws to me, specifically, how to get the small boxes? The clothes are really the only prizes I’m interested in anyway, so I really just want to win the small boxes. We started a family member a new account and tied it to mine weeks ago. The second week, they adopted two extra pets, paid for a year of deluxe, and they do ALL dailies every day and complete several challenges a week. That was weeks ago, and I’m still only getting 500 KC coins. The only weeks I got anything other than 500 KC coins were the week they adopted the two pets and added the year of deluxe, which we got a large and small box that one week. That’s it, and now nothing for 3 weeks but KC. I would think that the helper account playing daily and having paid for a year of deluxe (!!!) that the account they’re helping would at least get small boxes. For the last three weeks, even playing every day and moving up, I only get 500 KC coins. This is getting frustrating. If the answer is spending more money, that’s frustrating too. Paying for a

bonesbongo

@RandaPanda523 I can not figure the Helping Paws out. When it first started I use to receive the Helping Paws Gift boxes. I received small, medium and even large boxes and on a few occasions I was lucky enough to receive 2000 eStore points each time. I have had 8 accounts linked to my one account since the Helping Paws began. I can not remember the last time I received a gift of value, probably close to a year now. The only thing that I have been receiving is 100 KinzCash each week. Last week I did receive 500 KinzCash. I have deluxe membership, adopted too many pets to count, play arcade games, go to the employment office and the Kinzville Academy daily and this is the reward that I get. In my opinion it is just a scam to have players opening more accounts and buying more pets.

@bonesbongo, thank you for your reply. I was afraid it was something like that. That’s very disappointing. I thought surely if the helper account paid for a full year of deluxe, the main account would at least get small boxes for that year, considering real money was spent. It definitely seems not to be worth it so far. It’s a shame, too, because I was really looking forward to winning those prizes, so we had been working very hard on the helper account. If it was a little more generous, I’d have considered adding a second helper account and getting deluxe for that one too, but not if it doesn’t award anything but KC coins. :(

I actually got a small Helping Paws box today! I was completely thrilled. :) Here’s hoping they will keep coming for a while! I’m really hoping they will.

sonicblue

the ganzworld treasure hunt is not working for me I just get the bad gateway message how can I fix that.

Try refreshing the page a few times. That always works for me to get rid of the bad gateway message.

sonicblue

thanks but no it doesn’t work for me – I tryed it on different days too. rebooted cleared the cache nothing works. :(

sorry just adding some of me and my friends’ tags back :)

glad you remembered what they were :) sorry about that :(

Sorry everyone, I thought I was labeling only my own comment but it seems to have deleted all the tags! any suggestions on how to fix this? or are the tags gone for good?!? :0

Sally Webkinz
        Key Master

Just an FYI — you can’t share links to non-Ganz sites.

Thank you!!! Won’t happen again.

pompom323

Hi @stawberrystraw1912 ! I’ll discuss my book here, it’s called “Ugly” a memoir by Robert Hoge. Il do it it in a different comment though….

Hey @pompom323!!!! Ok awesome!!! Can’t wait to see! Your reins, strawberries <3

pompom323

Hey strawberries! So sorry, it didn’t moderate! But anyway, this story is about a boy named Robert that was born with “facial differences” and short, twisted legs. When he was a couple years old, he had an operation that has never been done before in pretty much the entire world! I will not spoil it though, if you REALLY want to know, you’ll have to find out ;) I would recommend this book to you if you like themes about friendship, and overcoming differences. But I hope you get a chance to read it someday! I loved it, and I hope you will to! -Pompoms

Hey @pompom323!!!! I’m so sorry I totally forgot about your party :( I’m so sorry I didn’t come, it totally slipped my mind!!!! I’m really really sorry! Your friend, strawberries <3

pompom323

Hi strawberries! Read on Monday. Sorry about the party! It did t work :( the button die t even come up! But I will post it on the share center soon! -Pompoms <3

Hey! Oh wow! That sounds like a really really really good book! I like those themes; they’re inspiring!!! I hope I can read it sometime!!!!!! Awww thats too bad! But I can’t wait to see it on Share Center! Your friend, strawberries <3

Oh and also, are you going to dress up your Webkinz for halloween? I probably will; I’m probably going to use my purple princess dress and amythest tiara! What about you?

pompom323

Hi strawberries! That’s okay; I didn’t come either! Yeah, I’m going to dress Sally up as Mao Mao, from Mao Mao: heroes of pure heart! It’s a really good show :) -Pompoms

Awww that’s too bad! Oooh awesome! I looked it up and it sounds really funny!!!!! TTYL! Your friend, strawberries <3

pompom323

hey strawberry! i come hope from school early on Friday; so i was wondering if you wanted to play! i will be home around 11:20, but i know that you might not have a half day, and i dont know when your school ends. -pompoms :D

Hey!!!!!! Ooooh yay! Sure, I can probably play around then!!!!! I hope I can, I might not be able to but I will try to make it! TTYL! Your friend, strawberries

pompom323

and also, do you have a book you would like to discuss? i did last week, ~pompoms

Oh I forgot about Book club!!!!!! :( :( :( sorry about that! Thanks for bringing it up! Ok um….oooh, a really really really good book is Pilgrims Progress by John Bunyan! It’s so so so so so much fun! I read a re-telling of it once but I have a semi original version and then we also have the original! I really want to read the original! I probably will soon….Anyway, it’s about a man named Christian who decides to go on a journey from the City of Destruction and to The Celestial City (aka Heaven) and endures many, many difficulties on his way, and lots of characters who want to throw him off the path. It’s really good!!!! TTYL! Your friend, strawberries <3

Hey pompoms! I just wanted to let you know I probably won’t be able to play at 11 but I probably can this afternoon/evening! Hope to see you soon !

Hey pompoms!!!!!! I just wanted to let you know I adopted a new webkinz pet!!!!!! Yay! Her name is Essie and she’s a butterscotch retriever! Her room theme is the Cozy Condon. I hope we can play together soon!!!!!!!! Your friend, strawberries <3

Comments are closed.