Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 11,908 replies, has 200 voices, and was last updated by  alucard 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

zeez02

OKay so. I don’t know what this is or if I’m supposed to say this here but..ok so I had this challenge which required me to put the “Quizzy’s Building” on the map, but I didn’t have it. It’s not in the WShop and it wasn’t on my map or in my dock already. There’s no where saying how you get it so I kinda assume you just are already given it but I didn’t have it. So after waiting and searching for like 2 months about this, I just payed 2000 of those e coin things to skip it. So I finished the challenge and then it said I won the Academy building for the map. And the next challenge said I had to place it. But it’s not in my dock either!! SO i just wasted 2000 coins for nothing. I don’t even know what’s going on with this.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sally Webkinz
        Key Master

If you’re having difficulty with a challenge, please contact webkinzsupport@ganz.com and ask them to advance you on it.

Sorry, just adding some tags back :)

sonicblue

where is the treasure hunt olive pantsuit found?

Alphaowlbear

Hi – not sure why you posted three times, but you need to find the article where PJ Collie announces the new fall clothing line. Go to the purple horizontal menu bar and choose NEWZ BLOG. Then select Recent Newz. The article you need is on page 2.

sonicblue

hey everyone where do you find the olive pantsuit for the treasure questions.

sonicblue

question – cant find the olive pantsuit annoucement even by searching where is it?

Comments are closed.