Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 11,906 replies, has 199 voices, and was last updated by  alucard 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

bruh

webkinz

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

ziprobot

I have no idea if anyone at webkinz will see this but I just thought I would say how much I have loved this game. I have been playing since 2007 and even with all my mixed feelings on changes that have happened over the years, I have always truly loved this game. Webkinz has always been, and continues to be, my go to game when I need to relax and get rid of stress. So just thought I would say thank you for making such a fun, and beautiful game, and thank you for all of the effort that goes into it every year.

CPSelf125

hi, i agree with you, this a great site. i had left off playing for a number of years, but am back at it with my six year old grandson. although, i play it more than he is. they do a great job.

alucard

Please help! When moving rooms, sometimes I move a room and it causes a whole bunch of rooms to move to “fill-in” space or gaps. This messes up my entire map of rooms!!! I HATE putting puzzles together and arranging my rooms is like trying to put a puzzle together that has a mind of its own! I UNDERSTAND that we can’t have a room floating all alone on the map, but couldn’t we PLEASE be able to move the rooms around while we are in the “room moving mode”? I mean, sometimes I need to move a room in order to place another room in that spot or near by. When you work a puzzle you can remove a piece of the puzzle without the whole puzzle filling in the blank unused spaces! Why can we do that here? I don’t want to leave a room ‘floating’ by itself! I just don’t want a huge group of rooms to move on their own and fill in spaces. ONE wrongly moved room can ruin HOURS of work!!! Please have an “Leave Now/Finished” button, and let our rooms “float in space” while we are WORKING on our rooms! It’s bad enough

Diane1961

How can I get the BBQ Sunflower Seeds and/or the Candy Coated Sunflower Seeds? I eat each seed of my Autumn Sunflower Plant but only get the Salt & Pepper Sunflower Seeds :( Is there a tricks, something I must do to have something else?

Diane1961

Hello!! I wonder how I could obtain the BBQ Sunflower Seeds and/or the Candy Coated Sunflower Seeds :( I have the Autumn Sunflower Seeds but even if I eat their seed, I only and always get the Salt & Pepper Sunflower Seeds. Is there a trick, something I must do to get something else?

Comments are closed.