Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 11,993 replies, has 208 voices, and was last updated by  pompom323 5 days, 6 hours ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

Sometimes when i complete exactly what my pet requests, it doesn’t work; the 3-minute timer in its speech balloon doesnt stop. my Love Kitty just asked to play an arcade game and after getting game overs on two different games she still wasn’t satisfied and the timer continued counting down. This is probably a glitch needing to be fixed

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

p9988

Hey! I’m worried I won’t be able to access Webkinz online anymore because chromebook is phasing out Flash Player in 2020. Do you have plans to change Webkinz online so that it doesn’t require Flash anymore?

Sally Webkinz
        Key Master

The Webkinz Desktop App is already available, but unfortunately there is not a Chromebook version yet.

p9988

Is the desktop app the same as the mobile app? I know the mobile app is very limited. Are there plans to have a full blown website without flash?

p9988

Are there plans to switch the website over from flash? I’d like to know if there’s a chance I could begin playing again eventually, and if so, what that time frame looks like. I have the app on my phone, but it is super limited, so it doesn’t do me much good right now.

Traveller

Newz delivery isn’t working for me either. Hits not registered at all. Traveller

lilstinky

Does anyone know if the BBQ sunflower foods and candy coated sunflower seeds are able to be obtained? They are supposedly available by feeding a pet the salt and pepper sunflower seeds, grown in the garden. I’ve fed several to my pet, but never get anything for it. I know the salt and pepper sunflower seeds are not Kinz Postable, so I wouldn’t expect that either of these two are, either. TIA! momssanitytime

I think the Newz Delivery job in the Employment Office may be broken or glitching. Is anyone else having trouble with it? I was at level 3 with over 100 wins. About a month ago, the game became completely unwinnable. No matter what I do, about halfway through the job it starts registering as “misses” (especially on the door on the right). I’ve dropped to a level 1 and can’t win at all, even when throwing the papers at the dead center of the door with plenty of time. I know it’s not me doing anything wrong. I had over 100 wins at level 3, so I know how it’s supposed to work, and it’s not. I play on the desktop app. Haven’t tried it with browser lately. Is anyone else having this problem? @SallyWebkinz

Alphaowlbear

I have one account that I can never get above level one. It’s glitched – I get the three strikes right away because my accurate tosses don’t register. Level 1 works okay, but when I get to level 2 the glitches start. I rarely play this game, but sometimes my pet requests a job and this one is a quick game. I’m sure it won’t be fixed anytime soon.

lilstinky

I’ve found that job to be hit or miss (no pun intended) as to whether it works correctly or not. Thought it was my computer, but apparently not. ~ momssanitytime

Comments are closed.