Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 12,114 replies, has 215 voices, and was last updated by  classic_books_and_fiddle 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

p9988

Are there plans to switch the Webkinz website over from flash? I would really like to know an estimated timeline so I know whether or not I’ll have access to the website after chrome stops supporting flash. (And the mobile app doesn’t do me much good, it’s very limited)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

What happened to the Treasure Hunt – Really miss it, it was a good way to find the peeking kitten while answering treasure hunt clues!

dblyg2u

I agree! I was a great way to find any of the peek-a-newz challenges! I really, really hope they will bring back the Treasure Hunt! :)

pompom323

hey Sweet Tart!! :) Sorry for not really posting I was busy working on a mini movie, and getting my characters all set up. for the millionth time. I have redone I it soooooooooo many times I am getting very tired of it! >:( I think this is my last one. Okay awesome!! I think you will know it’s me, you have seen all my pets XD I’m not sure if the 23rd will work, I will have to see. I think we may have to do it earlier, because my sister (s) will be coming over once more. Will the…. 19th work…? I will have to set a reminder, again. Yeah 28th will work for the other party, or we could maybe just have a fun day in the clubhouse!! :) Awwwwwww, you had a dream about a wolfieeeeee?????????? I LOVE WOLFIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD they are so cute XD well, I can’t wait to see you! -Camo Cat (=^..=^)

Hey Camo Cat!!!!! That’s ok!!! Oh cool! I love making movies! I really want my books to get turned into movies one day…..but of course then i need to publish the books and that makes me feel….idk vulnerable XD Hehehe ok! OK! I’m not sure if the 19th will work but if it does I’ll let you know! Oh cool!!!! I hope you have a good time with them!!!!!!!!! That’s a good idea!!! What do you think we should do? I’m good with both!!!!! Hahaha yes I did! It was AWESOME!!!!! Hahahahahahah TTYL! Your friend, Sweet Tart <3

pompom323

hey Sweet Tart! Welcome to the new page! :) Yeah I make Mini movies using a game called “Gacha Life”. They are actually very popular, a lot of people do them, they are all over YouTube :) I am making currently called “Father” ….. It’s quite sad. anyway, I wanna let you have the decision, XD I am not very good at making them :( Do you think clubhouse or party? TTYL!!!!! -Camo Cat =(^..^)=

Hi Camo Cat! Oh my gosh I’m so sorry I didn’t show up on Saturday it totally slipped my mind!!! We had a really busy weekend with parties and stuff and I’m so sorry I forget!!!!!!!! Maybe we can try again this Friday or Saturday????? Oh cool!!!!!! That’s sounds like a good mini movie!!!!!!! Ok…..how about we hang out in the clubhouse???? I think that sounds fun cause that’s how we met! TTYL! Your friend, Sweet Tart <3

pompom323

Yeah, hey sweet tart……. You may not see this, but…. I may not be able to play for awhile… I might be able to next weekend, but houses, I have this problem were when ever I play webkinz, this really creepy warning comes up…. And I know that on Saturday, it completely ruined our time together….. My friends from Kinzchat PLUS are very confused, and I don’t know if I will get to tell them what happened….. I am very sorry, AGAIN, that I could not come. I need to fix this problem, as it may be a virus. Do you have any ideas on what could have happened??? Thoughts would be appreciated, sweet tart. Thank you for reading, your friend Camo Cat. :)

pompom323

Hey sweet tart…. Let me explain in full detail why I could not show up….. So I was in the trading room at 1:00. I was with one of my friends. And then, I randomly heard beeping, and so I looked at the tab…. And there was a message that said, “your IP has Been used without permission!!!!” I was so scared, and so I shut it down…. Currently, I am still on my tablet, writing this. The bad thing is, 1. I have a report that’s due on Monday and 2. This is the second time I have not came :( its like every time we make plans, I get cursed!!!!! I am reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy sooooooooooooooory……………………………. How about next Saturday at 2:00, we WILL see each other, and NOTHING will stop us!!!!!!! I will not forget, I will not run into a problem, and I will! Get to the Kinzchat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, please belive me……. This is NOT an excuse, this is all true!!!!!!!! I am very sorry, I do not mean for this to happen all! The time………. I fell like a bad friend when this happens, and I wanna be everything but that….. Will you let this slide a

Hey!!!! Oh wow that’s weird!!!! I have no idea what could have happened…..that’s very odd! I’ve never had that happen to me before….could someone have reported you just for fun or something when you never did anything wrong maybe?? Is that the same creepy warning as the one you mentioned before???? And it’s ok that you didn’t make it—I didn’t either LOL XD it’s ok! And don’t worry, I believe you! <3 <3 <3 it’s ok! You’re not a bad friend! You’re a GREAT friend, my best webkinz friend forever! My…..BWFF! ;D alsooooo is the warning from Webkinz or from your computer? Because if it’s from your computer it might more likely be a virus and have nothing to do with webkinz at all…..but if it’s from webkinz maybe it’s just a bug??? Or maybe someone hacked in???? I’m not sure what could’ve happened….I hope we can figure it out! TTYL! Your friend, Sweet Tart <3

pompom323

Hey sweet tart!!!!!! *takes deep breath and exhales slowly* okay. I have a mouthful to say XD well, it’s good that none of us came, and about the virus thing, it came up on a different tab and it randomly started beeping and talking. Yes, as a matter of fact, this did happen before!!!! XD Currently, I am running a scan to find the virus in the computer, but I think it was just a bug and I might have clicked an ad with some bad content on it :) that has happened to me before, but I will try switching browsers and trying Chrome. I feel like that will work better. The next time you may see me will probably be next week, or maybe on Saturday. I look forward to trying again. :) Anyway, onto the good news!!!! :D I just finished my mini movie!!!!! XD So it’s about a man named Reo Alleywoods. He has a good life, and he lives with his wife (Jessica Alleywoods) and his daughter, Jane Alleywoods. And so Jane has this promise to always love her parents, but…. One day, Reo’s life takes a tragic turn, and he becomes an only parent.

Hey Camo Cat! This probably wot moderate until tomorrow so I just wanted to say good morning!!!!!! Anyway……Hmmmm thats odd! I hope it isnt a virus though! OK awesome! And about Saturday…I just realized we have something planned this weekend! Im not totally sure but I dont think I’ll be able to play on Saturday :( Im so sorry! I thought i would be able to! I might still be able to but im not totally sure….I will let you know! Oooh that sounds like a good mini movie!!!! TTYL! Your friend, Sweet Tart <3

pompom323

oof, I got cut XD it is supposed to say, “but….. one day, Reo’s life takes a tragic turn, and he becomes an only parent. But what’s worse, is…. Jane shatters her promise like glass.” You can kinda tell I’m the same person that wrote “The Lost Cub”, because of all the details that are like The Lost Cub XD XD XD XD Anyway, i was just correcting that :) bai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -Camo Cat (=^..^=)

Hahahaha! Cool! That sounds like an incredible mini movie!!! Good job!!!!!

pompom323

Oh yeah, Sweet Tart! ^-^ How has your day been so far? The reason why I’m commenting so early is because I had a half day today :) Unfortunately, it is a virus, but i am just not going to use Internet Explorer for awhile, cause that’s the site were it happened. Right now I am using Chrome. Lol right now i at starting a mini movie called “Soggy Gram Crackers”. LOL it is a weird name, but that’s what my sister called ice cream sandwiches, and so I am gonna get her back >:) ha ha ha well anyways, TTYL! :) -Camo Cat (=^..^=)

Hey! My days been good, how is yours? Oh cool!!!!! That’s jive that you have a half day!!!!!!! Oh no!!!! That’s too bad! Hahahahahahah cool!!!!! That’s sounds like a fun movie!!!!!! Your friend, Sweet Tart <3

pompom323

Hey Sweet Tart! I had school off today! :D How was your day? can you play tonight at 5:00? :) TTYL! -Camo Cat (=^..^=)

Hey! Oooh awesome!!!! That’s so fun!!!!! I can play tonight at like 5 or 6 probably but I won’t be able to play tomorrow or the day after :( I hope we can play soon!! Your friend, Sweet Tart <3

pompom323

Hey sweet tart!! sorry for not responding to you last week, i had a report on Anne Frank that i was finishing :) i can play @ Friday, 5:30 if that’s okay with you. -Camo Cat :) PS, have a nice day tomorrow! :) (=^..=^)

Hey!!!! Oh cool!!! My sister read her book like…..ummm a year ago? I haven’t read it yet but I want to!!! That’s ok!!!! Sadly, tonight is the last night I can play for a few days….can you pls tonight maybe????? I wish I could on Friday but I can’t :(. See you soon! Your friend, Sweet Tart <3

pompom323

hey Sweet Tart! Yes, I can play at 5:30 tonight, or whenever you can. aw, That’s okay. if 5:30 does not work, than next week will be good, too. -Camo

Hellooooooooooooo! XD How are you doing? OK awesome! I’m sorry I couldnt play yesterday at 5:30!!! i played at like 4:30 and then was wrapping presents for Christmas with my mom and sister but then I didn’t go back on until 7:30 or so! I can play this afternoon or right now! I just cant play tonight or any other night until Saturday….What times work for you? TTYL! Your friend, Sweet Tart <3

pompom323

hey sweet tart!! :) can we meet next Friday @ 5:00 PM? that will work for me!! TTYL, hope i can see you soon bestie! -Camo Cat

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! OK sure! I think that should work! Hope to see you soon BFF!!!! Your friend, Sweet Tart <3

pompom323

okay, great!! See you soon!! XD Your friend, Camo cat PS, i hope i can get some more of my story on here soon! havn’t got a chance since the virus.

Ok awesome!!! See ya soon!!!!!!!! Oh ok I can’t wait!!!!! :D Your friend, Sweet Tart <3

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!! <3 <3

pompom323

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! :D :D :D guess what!? i go the webkinz lion today! XD His name is Simba!!!!! i also got an acoustic guitar!!!!!!!! i am sooooo happy! XD i will be sure to send you a christmas a gift, too!!!!!! Merry christmas, Camo Cat :) PS, what are your three items for my giveaway? just want to know for my next one. Thank You!!!!! X)

pompom323

Hey I just found my story!!!! XD I will continue posting it today!! :D

Hey! Merry few days after Christmas! Oh my goodness YAY!!!!!!! That’s awesome!!!!!! My parents gave me the deluxe membership again!!!!! I’m so happy!!! XD :D Thanks so much for the bouncy ball!!!!!!! Oh…..hmmm…..I’m not sure! I’ll have to think about it!!! I’ll let you b in ow really soon!!!!! TTYL! Your friend, Sweet Tart <3

shimmershine

Every time I try to open my friends list phone, I get a permanent please wait so I can’t friend anyone on Webkinz anymore. I tried contacting customer support but whenever I try asking a question, I just get brought to a blank error page. Any advice? – User: Starsqqo

mustanggt1

How do you get friends so you can ask for & give items, like candy canes & building supplies for the cabin kit in the W Shop? I have no WebKinz friends. –sad face–

p9988

Friend me! p9988

crazyice9291

you can add me crazyice91

Traveller

Hi @mustanggt1 What’s your user name in Webkinz World? Is it the same as this one? I will send you a friend request. Once you accept, I can send you a few things.

bbykinzxo

feel free to add me, everyone! when i’m active on webkinz, i send requests and send back :) WI: babykinz96

Comments are closed.