Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 12,097 replies, has 214 voices, and was last updated by  classic_books_and_fiddle 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

What triggers the random days where there is the red-letter filter in the KinzChat Plus trading room? Is it something that happens only to certain accounts because they inadvertently say something wrong, or is it everyone? It’s impossible to trade. I’m looking for four specific clothing items, and since I’m free today because of the holidays, I thought it would be a good day to trade for them. But I can’t type the names of any of them, so even going in there is useless. Those same words work fine when the red letters aren’t present! I wish very much that you guys would just allow all words that are part of the actual names of items in Webkinz World. They can’t be that bad, or you wouldn’t have names with those words in them. It’s deeply frustrating.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

pompom323

Hey @RandaPanda523! It happens to you too!? It’s so annoying! I am part of a friend group in there, and when I went in, I said “hey guys!! XD” and it would not let me say “XD” but it usually does! If you need clothing items you can just go to the forum, because it’s WAY easier than trying to find a substitute for the words you wanna say. I though it was just me, but I guess it has been happening to everyone!! I guess it’s just a glitch. Well, I’m happy that it’s not just me. ~Camo Cat

jammershark

@RandaPanda523 @pompom323 It happens to me too! The main thing that makes me mad though is you can’t spell or use physical numbers and it makes me so mad! Glad that it’s not just me lol. ~Jammershark

pompom323

Hey @strawberrystraw1912 I will just wright my reply here. :) I just wanted to say sorry for leaving yesterday, I had to go to dinner. But I really had a good time yesterday, even though it was short. It was fun to get a good taste of the old days once more. :) I really appreciated that we finally met up on Christmas Day. I see you really didn’t change that much since the last we met, because you still haven’t forgotten the “cool kinz” joke. XD Well, once again thank you for letting us meet up, I had a blast. :3 Your friend, Camo Cat. (=^..^=) PS, thank you so much for your Christmas gift!!!! Did I send one back?? Just wondering. XD

Hey Camo Cat!!!!! It’s ok!!!! I hope you had a good dinner! :D It was!!!!!! I’m so glad we got to hang out! Awww yeah I love that joke XD It was great to play together again! I really missed it a lot! I had a blast too!!!!! Aw you’re welcome!!!! I think you did…..it was a bouncy ball I think!! ♡ is there any other time this week you can play???? :D TTYL! Your friend, Sweet Tart

pompom323

Hey Sweet Tart! Thank you, I did :) LOL yeah i really love that joke too!! :D I can actually play today @2:00 if karma dosn’t catch me for stealing my sisters candy XD Can you?? :3 Oh, and… about “The Lost Cub…” Well…. Read the reply on page 212 I got from Sally Webkinz. :( I’m pretty sad about that. I hope you enjoyed most of my story though…. i had a lot of fun posting it on here! Maybe i could just twist the plot a little. I’m good at that. :)SYS!! -Camo

Hey!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH yeah!!! Oh Hahahahahaha! I might be able to….some if my family came here just yesterday so I will probably be more likely able to play at sometime closer to 8:00 PM or so. Could you play then??? If not it’s ok I can play another day too!!!! Aw oh no that’s too bad! I really enjoyed it it was great!!!!!!!! ♡ your friend, Sweet Tart ♡

pompom323

yeah i can play around then, too! :) i can’t tomorrow though, because I will be seeing my Grandma :) i hope i can see you then. though! XD

Ok awesome! I should be able to play tonight! Yay!!!! Oh awesome!!!!! :D

pompom323

yaaaay see you then! can’t wait! :)

☆ YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!! ☆

pompom323

hahahaha you seem excited much, sweet Tart XD

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! XD

pompom323

it’s ok, I’m so excited too! XD We should play kinz pinz bowling!

☆ TODAY IS THE DAY WE MET!!!! ☆ Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! Thanks so much for being an awesome friend, Camo Cat! I was going through a lot when we met and you really helped me through it! ♡ I’m so glad we’re friends! Your friend, Sweet Tart ♡

Hey!!!!!!! How are you doing????? Guess what!!!! I adopted the FairyKinz kitten from the deuce membership!!!!! ☆ ☆ ☆ Shes so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! I named her Elinor ☻ Also I got the whippet greyhound!!!!!!!!! I’ve always wanted a greyhound (but I don’t have one ☹) so I’m super happy that I have one on Webkinz now! Her name is Temperance!!!! ♡ Hope you have a great day!!!! Your friend, Sweet Tart ♡

Hahahahaha! :D

Oh and the forum post where i said it was the day we met it was on the 28th it just says the 30th cause it moderated today!!!!! But yay tomorrow is the day we became friends!

pompom323

Hey Sweet Tart! I am just about to go to the orthodontist to get my bracket colors changed for my braces. XD I am changing them to pink and red for Valentine’s Day!! :D aw, what happened? :( I hope you’re okay now! :,( Wow, you got new webkinz!!!???? That’s so awesome! :D I really like they’re names, too! :) I hope I can see them Jan the clubhouse soon! TTYL! Your friend, Camo Cat (^=..^=)

Heyyyyy! Ooooh awesome!!!!!!! That’s so cool!!!!! Oh…..it was when I found out I needed surgery and stuff…..there were also some other things going on :) Thanks so much for asking! <3 yup I did!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!! Heheheh thanks!!!!!!!!!! I hope so too!!! Are there any days you can play this week? TTYL! Your friend, Sweet Tart <3

pompom323

Hi again, Sweet Tart! Oooh, okay. Yeah I can play tomorrow I think maybe 4:00ish or maybe 4:30ish…? I don’t know, what works for you? :) Your friend, Camo Cat :3

Hey!!! Happy New Years Eve! Sadly, I don’t think I’ll be able to play today :,( We are having a New Years Party and most of today I will probably have to help my mom and sister and grandma with getting everything ready :(. I hope you have a great new year!!!!! Your friend, Sweet Tart <3

pompom323

Hey Sweet Tart! Oh, it’s totally fine! WAIT…. TODAY IS NEW YEARS EVE!!!!!!???????? NEIN! I DIDNT KNOW THAT!! THANKS FOR TELLING ME, SWEET TART, XD Well anyway, I hope your New Years party is awesome, tell me how it goes! :) Are you gonna dress up? I probably won’t, because I am very casual and I’m not really that colorful, currently I am just wearing a grey shirt with a flamingo and grey sweat pants XD Dosnt really sound that colorful X) Well anyway, have an AWESOME day, and hopefully see you soon!! TTYL! Your friend, Camo Cat :3

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks! Hahahahahahahhaha yes it is!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL so how has your day been???? I’ve had a bad cough for a while so my mom took me to the doctor and I found out I have bronchitis :( :( :( but kn the bright side I’m not contagious and we can still have the party tonight!!!!! Thanks!!!! Hahahah….no….I won’t be dressing up ;) I personally don’t like dressing up…..at all XD Bunnies does though!!!! Yeah I’m pretty casual too!! Aw that sounds cute!!!! Hahahaha! I hope you have an awesome day too—and an even AWESOME-ER new year!!!! Whoo hoo!!!!! It’s sad though….the 2010s are over :( it’ll be a new decade!!!!! :O TTYL! Your friend, Sweet Tart <3

pompom323

Hey Sweet Tart! Happy new year!!!!! :D I just wanted to ask you a question. So I was looking around for some stuff, and I found my journal were I wrote the Lost Cub. I looked around in it, and I saw that I had another story called “Charlie and the Secret Clubhouse.” It is about my dog, and when I was little, I used to think that my dog went to a secret clubhouse during the night, and he would return during the morning, and that explains why he sleeps a lot. XD So my question is, would you like to see it in this forum/ the Ask questions forum? (We switched pages because the other one got filled, and we did not want webkinz to delete our past posts. :) ) so yeah, what do you think? It is a great story for webkinz, because there is little to no violence in it at all, and it has some pretty funny parts, too XD soooooo yeah, that’s pretty much all I really have to say ! :) Ps, do you have a webkinz pet that you want me to draw? They are doing that on the other forum,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! Hahahah thanks!!!!!! It was!!!!! I had a lot of fun!! I hope you had a great New Year’s Eve and have an even better year!!!! Hahaha no….I did not dress up ;). I don’t like dressing up at all! :D. Aww that sounds cute!!!! See you soon! TTYL! Your friend, Sweet Tart <3

Army_Cat211

Oh and BTW, this is my new account. Just so then you belive me: “there are so many cool kinz’ in this room! ;)” “Thanks! ;)” “you’re welcome!;)” XD XD Only we know that joke. I just started a new account so then my nick matches my user… Army Cat, Camo? XD well anyway, see you soon! TTYL! Your friend, Camo cat :3

Heyyyyyyy!!!! Oh my goodness that’s awesome!!!!!!!!! That’s sounds like such a cute story!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha THATS funny because I used to write funny stories about my dog too!!!! XD XD XD is love to hear it!!!! Ok awesome!!!! Ok cool!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha I like your new username!!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha ok it must be really you!!! :D See you soon! Your friend, Sweet Tart <3

Lol…..now I’m thinking about starting a new account too but I am trying to figure out what to call it….my ideas are: muddyboots_andcelticfiddle or quillpens_andcelticfiddle or like leatherboundbooks_andcelticfiddle…..lok. they’re all so similar! Which ones your favorite? I think muddyboots_andcelticfiddle is my favorite but I ought call it muddy_boots_and_celtic_fiddle :P. TTYL! —Sweet Tart <3

Hey Camo Cat! It’s me Sweet Tart! I just made a new account too!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! I just realized I didn’t answer your question about if I wanted you to draw any of my pets! It would be awesome if you wanted to draw my King Charles Spaniel Elizabeth! :D :D :D

Army_Cat211

Hi Sweet Tart! *takes a breath* okay. XD I have a lot to reply to. X) So I just got home from school, and I have to admit it was actually pretty normal, as we just got back from break. :) I love your new user!! :) it is so awesome ! I’m glad you like mine, too! It sounds really you! Okay, great! I will start to post it in here maybe today/tomorrow! It is going to be really fun to post this, as it really fits my dogXD awwwww……. I feel so bad, I had that once too when I was in preschool but it kinda hurt my throat if I coughed to hard :( I hope you feel better soon! :) How are your story’s doing? Are you still writing them? Any plot twists? So they have happy endings? (Sorry for asking so many questions) XD hmmm…. I think I replied to everything, and yes I will be happy to draw your pet, Elizabeth! Got to warn you, I am not a very good drawer. But I hope you’re currently having a good day, I will see you soon! :) TTYL! Your friend, Camo :3

Hellooooooooooo!!!!! Oh awesome!!!!! I hope you had a good day!!!! I’m starting some school again this Tuesday!!!!!! Heheheheheheheh thanks!!!! Ok awesome I can’t wait!!!!!!!!!!! Hahaha aww!!!! Aw thanks! My throat doesn’t hurt that bad I just have a pretty bad cough and headaches around my eyebrows XD thanks! Yes, I was writing today actually!!! :D this one story (Cecily) has been super hard to start writing…….I’ve tried like 7 times to write it…….but I think I finally got the beginning part finished! :D :D Ummmmmm……I don’t think I’ve had any plot twists XD Not yet anyway! ;) Ok awesome!!! Thanks so much!!!!!!! Oh, no you’re great at drawing!!!!!!!!!! I’ve seen your things on Share Center, they’re great!!!!! <3 TTYL! Your friend, Sweet Tart

Traveller

Hi @SallyWebkinz. How do you gift a code for a deluxe membership to another player? It was explained to me a few months ago but now I can’t remember where I’m supposed to go. :-( Help please.

Sally Webkinz
        Key Master

Since you cannot share email addresses here, you have to log in to your Ganz eStore account, click on Webkinz at the top left, then click on Deluxe Memberships. Scroll down to where it says Redeem Code. Enter the Deluxe membership code and the username of the person you are gifting it to.

Traveller

Thanks so much!

Tertulia

Is there a way to tell whether members on your friends list are still active?

BeezKneez

There is a couple of ways you can tell if people on your friends list are still active- both require some work over several days. If you activate your phone you can see the family score points beside each member’s username. Make a note of their points by writing it down or taking a screen shot. Everyone gets ten points just for logging in so even if a player no longer participates in answering pet requests or filling their hearts, the family score will still slightly increase just for logging in. Another way is to purchase some building kits and ask your friends for the construction materials. Keep track of who answers back. Keep in mind that many people may log in only once a week or just on the weekend. If you need new friends for your candy cane collection, all you have to do is announce it and I guarantee you will have a bunch of new and active friends in a very short time. Best Wishes!

Is Webkinz Newz resetting at a different time? I did all my daily activities, peek, candy cane, floating tile, etc well before 8:00 last night, but when I attempted to do my chores today, everything said “campaign expired”

@lovesturtles4241 I read somewhere recently that the reset time is actually 7:00 p.m. I wish I could remember where I read that. I was running across the same problem. I did mine several times recently at 6:45, 6:50, and could still do it again the next day, so I’m assuming that 7:00 is correct.

Comments are closed.