Webkinz – General

Home Forums Webkinz – General Webkinz – General

This topic contains 12,132 replies, has 216 voices, and was last updated by  classic_books_and_fiddle 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

Gennelle Webkinz
    Key Master

Discuss anything to do with Webkinz!

jeanenehea

When I have finished playing with my account and I click PLAY instead of QUIT, how do I get out of the desktop game? It is a full screen without options for QUIT once I get to the login. Please help me. Jeanene

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Army_Cat211

Okay @classic_books-and_fiddles here is my new story called “Charlie and the secret clubhouse!” Enjoy the first chapter! :) Chapter one: Hi, my name is Charlie. Everyday, I have fun with my owners. But at night, I do not curl up at the end of the bed like a normal dog. I go to a secret club for only cats and dogs. There are two cats, and seven dogs. The two cats are my ally’s, Mittens and Boots. The dogs, are Harper, Willow, Chaz, me, and buddy. I found out about the secret club, when I was curling up at the end of the bed, when I saw Boots got outside at night, and I knew he wasn’t supposed to be. It wasn’t long before the girl, Army_cat211 (sorry, I can’t say my real name XD) went running out with a bag of treats, yelling “BOOTS, GET OVER HERE” sooner or later, she came in holding boots, who was groaning at his failed attempt. But I just couldn’t help it, so I ran outside to see what was so good about this. “CHARLIE, COME BACK! ” she yelled, but was already out into the world. XD I hope you like it!

Oh my goodness this is so good, Camo!!!!!! I love it!!!!! :D

Army_Cat211

Thanks! I will make the second chapter now, but it may not moderate today:Chapter two: I ran out the doggy door, and I ran down the sidewalk. It was so great to be loose!! :) It wasn’t very long before I ran into, well, quite a large dog house, with a sign that read, DOGS AND CATS ONLY. Then, a dog came out (Chaz!) and said in a jumpy voice, said, “Oh hi! I see you’ve found our clubhouse! I am Chaz!” “Hey, nice to meeting our Chaz!” I said back. “How did you get outside? Everyone has their way.” Chaz asked, curiously. “I ran out after the door opened. I just could help it….” I admitted. “Haha, that’s and easy way! All of us have it hard. Come inside! I want you to meet us!” He said, all ready trotting inside. I walked in, and there were 6 dogs there waiting for me.”Hey guys! Some other dog found our club!!! :) ” Chaz exclaimed, very excited. “Hi, I am Charlie!” I said. A golden brown dog named Harper, said, “Hey there, I’m Harper.” And all of the other dogs introduced themselves, and that was how I met TSCFCAD.(The secret

Hi!!!!! I just wanted to let you know I saw the picture of Elizabeth that you drew!!!! It’s so cute I love it! Thank you so much!!!! <3

Oh this is so cute!!!! I love this story!!!!! ✎✎✎ :D How are you doing? How was your weekend? I’m so excited because I get to start some school tomorrow!!!! ☻☻☻ Also can you play today? I can play today or tomorrow (but in the evening) but not on Wednesday night. :) TTYL! Your friend, Sweet Tart ♡♡♡

Army_Cat211

Hi! Thanks I had a lot of fun writing it! My weekend was good, you? :) Oh, that’s great! I hope you have fun at school tomorrow! I can play today at… 4:30, if that’s good with you! ^-^ and I am so glad that you like my drawing! XD It was soooo fun making it! X) Hope I can see ya today, TTYL! Your friend, Camo Cat :3

Hey!! That’s awesome! :D Awesome, mine was good too!!!!! Thanks!!!! Oh I’m so sorry I just saw this now and my computer doesn’t work very well and I think my sister is about to use hers and my mom is using hers too :( I probably won’t be able to play right now but I can at likeeeee……8??? Does that work for you? TTYL! Your friend, Sweet Tart ♡

Army_Cat211

Hey sweet tart that’s perfectly fine I can come on then too! :) My computer is restarting now so I can’t use it anyway, :( but it will be done by eight so I will see you soon! Or maybe Thursday :) Thanks, Sweet Trta! Your friend, Camo Cat :3

Army_Cat211

Hey sweet tart– so sorry i could not come come at 8, my server timed out and it said 504 bad gateway. really sorry, but i hope you see this after school or before and maybe we can try again tomorrow! :) TTYL, SYS! :) -Camo Cat :3

That’s ok I didn’t make it either!!!! I hope I can see you soon too!!!! Does any time today work for you?

Army_Cat211

Hey Sweet Tart- right now I’m kinda sad because I was looking at the other forum, and one of my other friends, named Taffy is going off to college, and she was saying her goodbye- the thing is there is that they are all soon going off to collage and stuff and I am really sad that I will not see her anymore, but she did say she could come on still. :( but yeah I can come in today at 5:00 maybe if that works, what ever you can do today I probably can too :,) TTYL, Your friend, Camo Cat :,3

Hey! Oh no that’s too bad! :( If you can can you tell her I said goodbye and I hope she has a good time at college? ♡ Sorry I didn’t make it at 5:00…we went shopping :) I can’t play tonight either :( :( :( Or tomorrow night…but I can on Firday, Saturday AND Sunday, I think! What works best for you???? TTYL! Your friend, Sweet Tart ♡✰

Army_Cat211

Hey I tried to type a comment and I tried to use emojis but it did not work… How do you put them in?? All I was saying is that I did not make it either because you did not respond and I kinda knew that you could not come XD I can play Saturday 3 or 4, whatever works I can probably come on… I hope you had a fun time shopping! :) TTYL!! Your friend, Camo Cat :3 PS, I will try to get more of my story on here and I will try to tell Taffy that you said bye :)

Hey! I’m not sure if I’m allowed to say where they came from…..but I do know that if you copy and paste the ones from my post and then paste them you can have them oh yours too!!! Oh ok Hahahaha! I can play at those times! Ok thanks! TTYL! Your friend, Sweet Tart

Army_Cat211

Oooh okay! X) I will see you on Saturday! TTYL!! Your friend, Camo Cat :3

Hehehe! Ok yay! TTYL!

Army_Cat211

Hi sweet tart! How was your day? :) I had a great day! ☻☻ Something really funny just happened, my friend was telling me not to do stuff, and I said “okay boomer!” And I don’t even know what it means XD it was just funny because I don’t even know what it means, so saying it was weird. I will post my story today in a different comment! ☻☻ See you soon! Your friend, Camo Cat ♡♡

Hey!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha that’s funny!!! XD XD I had a good day, how about you? Hehehe awesome! ☻☻☻☻ Ok yay can’t wait!!!!!! Your friend, Sweet Tart ♡♡♡♡

Army_Cat211

Hey Sweet Tart, sorry for being later with my story, here it is ♡♡ Chapter 3: the night was fun. Chaz brought treats, and we all talked and complained for a while. “my owner ran outta biscuits a month ago!!” Willow complained, “and I have not been awarded ever since.” “That’s sad,” Buddy said. “But that is not compared to me. Everyone is always swarming around me, touching my fur!” “I see why,”, I said. Buddy had real fluffy hair, people must love him. “What about you, Charlie?” Chaz asked. “Well…. The kid. Her name is Camo, she can be real annoying. Willow laughed. “Camo!?” “I know, that is what she calls herself. Camo Cat.” I laughed back, and that was how the first night of the secret club was. And then a big sound echoed, like a bell. “DING DONG, DING DONG,” ” The morning bell,” the dogs said before I can ask. “Help us hide the clubhouse, Charlie and willow,” said Chaz. The morning was just starting to come through. We hid the clubhouse, and all ran home. ” SEE YOU TORROW NIGHT!!!!” I shouted, and sprinted home.

hey! thats ok! aw this story is so sweet!!!! i love it!!!!

Army_Cat211

Heeeey Sweet Tart how was school? I got home early today, just in case you were wondering why I posted so early. X) Thanks, love this story too!! So far pretty much every piece has moderated because it’s so child friendly XD and I am excited because my birthday is in 2 months and I will be 11 years!!! I am so excited because I hope I will get a new webkinz!! I was hoping for a pink and white cat but I do not know if they are retired or not. Anyways I hope you had a great day and I will see you in the clubhouse tomorrow!! Your friend, Camo ;3

Hey!!!!! Oh cool! That’s fun!!!! OH MY GOODNESS YAY!!!! Thats so exciting!!!!! Wow!!!!!! Awwwww I hope you get one!!!!! Anything you want on webkinz, so I can send you a present through Kinzpost? ♡♡♡ Also guess what! I got a mouse for my computer! LOL idk why I’m so excited but the mouse on my laptop hasn’t been working, so I’m glad I can use a mouse that works now! XD ☻☻☻ TTYL! Your friend, Sweet Tart ♡

Hi….I just wanted to say I’m so sorry I didn’t make it to the clubhouse today! It totally slipped my mind! I only just remembered now and I feel awful…I know this wont moderate until Monday, (happy Monday, btw! ;D) but can you play any other time this week? Or tomorrow? I can every night except for Wednesday and Thursday! I’m so so so so so sorry!!!! <3 I wish I had thought of it earlier!!!! :,( Your friend, Sweet Tart <3

Army_Cat211

Hey Sweet Tart! :) sorry I was late to comment today, I was at the library :) That’s okay! I can play in Friday, whatever time is good exept for 2:35-4:00, I will probably be at the REC. (it’s and after school activity, hah XD) Hmm… Idk, I like surprises! XD if I do get the pink and white cat, than I thin I will name it pink Frosting!, DD what d you think? :) Your friend, Camo Cat :3

Hey!!!! I just realized we were on here at the same time and wanted to say hiiiii! ;) LOL I hope you have a great rest of the day and also in case your wondering why I’m using my old username….it might sound silly but I actually kinda missed it lol XD TTYL! Your friend, Sweet Tart <3

Hi!!!! That’s ok I hope you had fun at the library!!! Thanks! <3. ok I can probably play on Friday evening!!! Hehehe ok so maybe like 7/8 PM? Hehehe ok!!!!!! Oooh that’s such a cute name I love that!!!!!!!! I hope you get it!! :D ttyl! Your friend, Sweet Tart <3

Army_Cat211

Heeey Sweet Tart what’s up ? :) Thanks I did! Okay… How about 7:00 ? Thank you I really like the name Pink Frosting, and I really hope I get one, too ! Lately I have been wanting to rethink my webkinz’ rooms, I was thinking they should share rooms now so then I will have a bunch of extras! XD what do you think ? TTYL, your friend, Camo

Hey!!!! Not much, you? I’m kinda bummed right now though because I accidentally closed my thumb in the car door today and it really hurts :’( Awesome!! Ooooh I think that’s a really great idea! I like it!!!!!! OK then I’ll see you at 7 on Friday! Also if you can play right now i can too! TTYL! ✰♡ Your friend, Sweet Tart ♡✰

Army_Cat211

Hey aww sorry bout that! Hope it feels better soon! :) Haha that’s okay I kinda miss pompom323, too… And I kinda miss being called Pompoms. Maybe if I log into that account, I can be called Pompoms and when on this account, Camo! XD haha!! Alright awesome! Friday 7! Sorry, I may be a little late and log in at like 6:10 but don’t worry I will be there! See ya! Your friend, Pompom. Ps, the reason why is because my computer is really slow, so yeah it may take a little bit to log on. I have a windows vista, so that’s probably why, lol. XD

Thanks!!!!! It’s starting to feel better but it feels really numb :( hahaha awww!!!!! Yeah that’s a good idea!! OK! Hehehe see you soon! Ttyl, Sweet Tart <3

Army_Cat211

Hiiiiii! How was your day ? :) My day was pretty good, and I am excited about Froday!m XD What do you think we should do then ? I think we should start in the diner, or maybe we can do Kinzchat PLUS? I kinda wanna do kinzchat PLUS one day, if your parents let you! :) Well anyway I hope your day was awesome! I will talk to you later, Camo :3

Heyyyy!!!! My day was good, how was yours??? :D me too!!! It’ll be so. much. fun!!! I’m not sure if I can do kinzchat PLUS though X( I’m really sorry I wish I could! :( I’ll see you on Friday!!!! :). Your friend, Sweet Tart <3

Army_Cat211

Hey we are in at the same time!! XD Good to hear! :) Oh that’s okay maybe another time!! :) Maybe if they know it’s just me, than maybe it will be okay!! Yes it will be awesome!!! XD See you soon!! -Camo :3

Hey!!!! Hahah!!! Thanks! :) Yeah I’ll have to ask them about that! <3. Yayyy! Maybe we could also go to the park, like if we have a certain phrase or emoji or something that means “how about we go to the park?” Or something…that could be kinda cool lol! Ttyl!

Army_Cat211

Hiiiiii!!! Yeah I think that would be really cool if we did that!! :) How about if one of us says, “Let’s switch rooms!” And then the other says, “let’s go to the… Garden room?” (Or another room, idk XD) and then the other says, “okay, see yah there!” And then we go to a park. What park should we go to? I think we should just stick to number one, but idrc what one. I will see you on Friday, 7:00 !! See you ! Your friend, Camo :3

Oh yes that’s a perfect idea!!!!!!!! Good thinking! :D Yeah I think we should go to Park 1! :) That one is probably my favorite….which is kinda weird cause they’re all the same XD TTYL! Your friend, Sweet Tart ♡

Army_Cat211

Okay, great!! I Hope you have a great night and morning tomorrow, I can’t wait to meet !!! Hahaha yeah, see ya!! GN!! Your friend, Camo Cat :3 PS this is gonna moderate on Friday, so just keep in mind I wrote this on Thursday. XD

Hehehe thanks! I hope you had a good night and are having a good day too!!!! I can’t wait either! See you soon! Your friend, Sweet Tart <3

Hey! It was so good to see you on friday!!!!! We haven’t played in so long! XD anyway it was so great to see you and it was really fun to got to the park!!! What was your favorite part? Have a great day! Your friend, Sweet Tart <3

Army_Cat211

Hey there!! I had fun, too!! XD it was great to see you! My favorite part was probably when we went to the park. Wbu? -Camo Cat-

Heheheh awesome!!!! Yeah that was really fun! My favorite part was probably the park, too! Standing in the old theater made me want to do another play someday LOL XD Maybe we could do one of the W Tales as a play sometime! TTYL! Your friend, Sweet Tart ♡♡♡

Army_Cat211

Heya! Haha you too!. I felt that too!! XD Have not read all of them but you can choose :) Have you watched the Lion King yet ? Maybe we could do that again because it would be easier! How has your day been today ? And when can you play agin ? Hope soon! Your friend, Camo :3

Hahaha heyyy!!!! Hmmm, I can’t really think of any right now! Maybe I should look at the W shop today and find one! Sadly I haven’t!!! I want to!!! I love seeing pictures of it though! Yeah it would!!! It would be like a second show!! We could advertise it here on the forums!!! That would be fun!!! •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• My day was good but I have a headache -_- how was yours??? I can play tonight! Me and my mom and sister will probably watch a movie tonight so I can play then! Ttyl! Your friend, Sweet Tart!

Army_Cat211

Hey Sweet Tart ! Know this will not moderate until later but I have some time before I go and catch the bus so I will write this now . I was going to tell you a few days ago, but I made it into the spelling bee ! XD I am soooo excited, I hope I can at least be the second standing ! I am so happy I made it this far in ! I have never actually made it to the school one, tbh. But anyway, I hope you had/are having a nice morning and I’m sorry if I woke you up this this. XD Guess that’s all ! Hope to see you in the clubhouse soon ! Your friend, Camo Cat X)

Heyyy! Oh my goodness thats so much fun!!!!!!!!! Congrats! I hope you do GREAT! LOL I was going to do a spelling bee last year but I dropped out like a week of so before lol XD Oh no porblem, you didn’t wake me up! :) THanks I am! I hope you have a great day too! Your friend, Sweet Tart

Army_Cat211

Hey I’m home from school ! How was your day ? Oh and do you think you can play in Froday ? Like 5:30-6:00 or something ? Because think I am free ! Aww thanks I hope I do good to ! My class would be so happy for me XD But I hope you can play soon, and maybe we can do another play ! TTYL ! Your friend, Camo Cat :3

Heyyy!!! My day was good (although I’m kind of bored right now XD I’m just hanging out with my doggie :P) How was yours? Oh sure I can probably play then!!!! Yay! aw you’re welcome! I’m sure you will do amazing!!! Are you nervous or mostly excited or a little bit of both? :D ooh yes that would be fun! Do you want to do the lion king again??? TTYL! Your friend, Sweet Tart

Army_Cat211

Heeeey Sweet Tart ! I cannot play at 5:30-6:00 but I can at like 7:40 maybe because I have a band concert and I play the trumpet XD For the spelling bee, I am mostly excited because I have never made it this far . Aww what’s your dogs name ? I have a dog too ! His name is Daren XD I hope that you have a nice day and I hope I can see you tonight ! Do those times work ? I may even be able to earlier because the concert is like 30 minutes. Hope to see you soon ! Your friend, Camo Cat :3 PS, The Lioj Ling would be good ! Have you saw it yet ? :)

Army_Cat211

LOOOOOL I MEAN THE LION KING !! AUTOCORRECT ! BRUH X’D

Hey! Oh cool!!!! I hope you have a great one playing your trumpet!!!!!! Ok I can play then!! Hahaha awww thats cute! Heheh her name is Renee! Sure I can play then!!!! OK yay! No I haven’t seen it yet but i want to sooo bad!!!!!! TTYL! Your friend, Sweet Tart <3 PS sorry it took me so long to respond I was really busy!!!!

Army_Cat211

Heeeey Sweet Tart ! What’s up ? This is our last day to talk before the weekend ! Ö awww haha that’s funny ! My sisters middle name is Renee ! Oh you still have not seen it ? I hope you get to soon ! Can you meet me in the clubhouse Saturday at 5:30 ? I will be active then ! See you soon ! Your friend, Camo Cat :3

Hey! Oh hahaha cool!!! Ok yeah I should be able to play then! Thanks! Oh yeah I can meet then! See you then! TTYL! Your friend, Sweet Tart (and have a great weekend and great concert!)

Army_Cat211

Hey awesome ! I will see you tomorrow 5:30 ! And my concert wa as little off, because it was our fisrt one and some of the clarinets were skweacking (srry cannot spell)and some of the boys were miss behaving but other than that it was really good for our first one :) See you tomorrow ! Have a rest of the day ! Your friend, Camo :)

Hey!!! Hahahahaha that’s ok! Oh haaha! I’m sure it was great!!! Ok yay! See you soon!!! Ttyl! Have a great weekend! Your friend, Sweet Tart

Hey! Oh my gosh I’m so sorry I didn’t come at 5:30! I totally forgot! I was reading a book and then when I got up I saw the reminder on my phone and I realized I was too late! I’m so sorry! I know this won’t moderate ’til Monday so do you think you can play Tuesday night? I can’t play monday night cause I’ll be a little busy…but i can play tuesday night! ttyl! –Sweet Tart <3

Army_Cat211

Hey sweet tart !! It’s okay I came at 6:15 because I was working on my series and I was ending it FINALLY so I got really caught up in it XDBut at least we both made it !! I can play Tuesday whenevers good for you, and I will say if something comes up. I hope your day is awesome !! TTYL !! Your friend, Camo :)

Hey! I’m glad we got to see eachother!!!!!! I felt really bad after not showing up! <3 Oh cool! Was it like a movie series or a book series? :) OK I can probably play at ummmm…8:00 PM! What works for you? TTYL! PS. Wish me luck cause I have LOADS of homework to do! :'( ;)

Army_Cat211

Hey ! It was a gacha life series, I don’t really know what to call it XD I’m glad to ! And don’t worry at all I was like 45 minutes late XD unfortunately I am seeing my friends play so I cannot play tonight.. So srry ;( maybe tomorrow or on Friday ?? Whatever is good I guess because idt anything else is happening. That’s pretty much all ! Camo :3 PS, I am wishing you luck for the homework !! XD oh and guess what, I am in the school wide spelling bee !! My winning word was asparagus -_-

Hey! Oh cool! Hahah ok! Ok!!! Cool I hope you had a good time! :D. I can play on Friday night but not tonight sadly :( we are having a Bible study! Hahah thanks! I have a lot of homework to do today too X( ;) XD I’m not looking forward to it at all lol! Alsoooo guess what I drew a picture of Cupcake and Josephine and I am going to upload it to share center! Yayyyy! :D. TTYL! Your friend, Sweet Tart <3

Hey @Army_cat211 ! How are you doing? How did you do in the spelling bee????? :D TTYL! Your friend, Sweet Tart <3

Army_Cat211

Hey Sweet Tart! The spelling bee is on Friday, and I passed the classroom wide one si am now in the grade wide. If I win that, I will go to Hartford or something and then to nationals!!! XD I am kinda scared to do this, this is my first time… But I am also excited, too! Wish me luck! XD Camo ;3

Hey! Awesome I hope you do great! :D. Also are there any times you can play today? My mom hasn’t been feeling well so I might have some free time! TTYL! Your friend, Sweet Tart

And don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll do great! Never forget how awesome you are! :D <3 I wish you the best of luck! <3 <3 <3 <3

Hey! Was the spelling bee yesterday? How did you do?

pompom323

Hiiii!!! I did pretty good but I lost in the word chalk. :( I accidentally spelled it “chok” because I got screwed up when they said it could be confused with a similar noun or something weird. But you know what!? Another 5th grader got the word agricultural and an 8th grader got the word Mars!!!!! that was so unfair!!! But other than that,it was pretty fun. And I did something really nice for a boy that got a word wrong… I think he got the word waiting wrong and he was really sad, so I went over and gave him a hug :) after I got back to class, everyone clapped and congratulated me XD it was a really great day other than that, but yeah, I guess that’s everything that happened!! :) TTYL!! ur friend Camo.

Hey! Awwww that’s too bad! But congratulations on making it this far! <3 Aw that’s too bad :( awwww that’s really nice!!!! <3 I bet you made him feel a LOT better! :) oh wow that’s so cool! You may not have won, it you did something kind, and I say that’s being a winner! :D. TTYL! Your friend, Sweet Tart <3

Army_Cat211

Awwww— that is so nice of you to say that! That is really nice of you. :) can you play today? I think anytime is good. TTYL, I hope I can see you soon! :) -Camo Cat

Hehehe it’s no Problem! :D. Sure I can lay this evening!!!!! What time works for you? Ttyl! Your friend, Sweet Tart

Hey! How are you? I am doing good…apart from having a slight headache :(. I hope your family is doing well too!!!! Also do you know of any times you might be able to play this week? Tttyl! Your friend Sweet Tart <3

Army_Cat211

Hey sweet tart, sorry for not being on lately. I hope your headaches get better. <3 my family has been doing pretty well, too! ^-^ can you play on Saturday or Sunday? I think you can choose the time because I may be free whenever. Ttyl! Ps the reason why I have not been active for a while is because my internet has been acting weird so I just waited until today to post. Just wanted to clear that up. Hope you see you soon! :)

(Awaiting moderation)

pompom323

Hey! feel free to add me, user is pompom323 :) I am usually active on weekends around 5:00, and I send stuff for tool kits and challenges, too! Hope everyone here has a great day! :D -Pompom323

pompom323

:)

pompom323

Okay so @strawberrystraw1912, I left off at ” and then,

Sally Webkinz
        Key Master

This story is too violent to be posted on our forum. Sorry.

pompom323

@Sally Webkinz awwwww okay. :( sorry for causing so much trouble on these forums! Will you delete the rest of what i have posted of it? thank you for letting me know, i will discontinue it on this forum and tell my friend. :) -Camo cat

Comments are closed.